ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A Broncos blogger's take on the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276504)

Chiefs Pantalones 09-20-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 10002816)
He's been pretty terrible this year.

He was badass yesterday for all but one play. And he was injured.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-20-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10002745)
Not really. The only way you can hang with a good team is if they give you turnovers. Your offense is so easy to stop... Play the short routes, stop the run and don't let Alex Smith scramble, if a team does that the Chiefs aren't going anywhere offensively.

You are the dumbest poster on this board by a mile.

DaFace 09-20-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 10002816)
He's been pretty terrible this year.

Yeah, no. When you are on an island, you're gonna let a couple slip by you.

Quesadilla Joe 09-20-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10002844)
You are the dumbest poster on this board by a mile.

Yeah, you're probably right. The Chiefs are most certainly an offensive juggernaut. They can easily keep up with teams who put up 40 points a game.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-20-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10002869)
Yeah, you're probably right. The Chiefs are most certainly an offensive juggernaut. They can easily keep up with teams who put 40 points a game.

The only thing stopping the Chiefs ground game is Andy Reid. When they've needed yards they've gotten them every single time.

Simply Red 09-20-2013 05:11 PM

when you play well - people will notice and comment.

Quesadilla Joe 09-20-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10002870)
The only thing stopping the Chiefs ground game is Andy Reid. When they've needed yards they've gotten them every single time.

One positive thing I can say about the Chiefs offense is that in the last two weeks they did a great job of putting the game away on their final drive with the running game. I still think your running game is inconsistent, how many 3rd and 1's did you guys fail to convert against the Eagles last night?

Mother****erJones 09-20-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10002688)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (seems like this is what I do on this board all the time now) but IAOFM is a self indulging dickfest blog site. This guy has been wrong about a lot of things. He loved McDaniels.

just say'n....

Anyhoo, he neglects to mention just how poorly the kc opponents have played. KC has benefitted from what like 10-11 turnovers in the last 3 games?

We've forced majority of the turnovers. Go **** yourself douchebag

Simply Red 09-20-2013 05:28 PM

trouble is in the very recent past - we CLEARLY had personal talent - yet not team play. So we didn't get any r'Spek, and wondered why - amazing team play will get you your due credit. Wouldn't matter if Arrow Head was located in Oak Grove at this point. Flat out pressure D - all of the time, this will get them talking.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-20-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10002895)
trouble is in the very recent past - we CLEARLY had personal talent - yet not team play. So we didn't get any r'Spek, and wondered why - amazing team play will get you your due credit. Wouldn't matter if Arrow Head was located in Oak Grove at this point. Flat out pressure D - all of the time, this will get them talking.

I'll admit I was a bit spooked out of my pre game non clean breaker. I was really shook up about what kind of omen it would bring.

alpha_omega 09-20-2013 05:48 PM

He ain't no homer. Nice piece.

listopencil 09-20-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10002688)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (seems like this is what I do on this board all the time now) but IAOFM is a self indulging dickfest blog site. This guy has been wrong about a lot of things. He loved McDaniels.

just say'n....

Anyhoo, he neglects to mention just how poorly the kc opponents have played. KC has benefitted from what like 10-11 turnovers in the last 3 games?

LOL, you're full of shit, but troll on.

Mav 09-20-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10002869)
Yeah, you're probably right. The Chiefs are most certainly an offensive juggernaut. They can easily keep up with teams who put up 40 points a game.

The Broncos aren't scoring 40 points against the Chiefs........

KEEP ****ING DREAMING......

Basileus777 09-20-2013 09:41 PM

Vick ran us because we were primarily playing man defense. I'm not too worried about most QBs doing that to us.

ROYC75 09-20-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10002745)
Not really. The only way you can hang with a good team is if they give you turnovers. Your offense is so easy to stop... Play the short routes, stop the run and don't let Alex Smith scramble, if a team does that the Chiefs aren't going anywhere offensively.

This is an easy game to play dipshit.....

Your offense is so easy to stop... Play the WR tight coverage, stop the run and don't let Manning throw the ball,if a team does that the Broncos aren't going anywhere offensively.

Saying it and doing it is two different things.