ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Nebraska **** Official 2013 Nebraska Cornhusker Football Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275764)

Bambi 12-08-2013 08:10 PM

What a terrible situation Nebraska athletics are in. There's literally nothing to look forward to.

htismaqe 12-08-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10261701)
Rematch against Georgia. Another blow out just what we need to get excited about for next year.

Surely if you get blown out they have to fire him don't they?

Titty Meat 12-08-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10261747)
Surely if you get blown out they have to fire him don't they?

I think if they were going to fire him it would have to be now.

Good thing I work that day ill miss the ass kicking.

TribalElder 12-08-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10261735)
What a terrible situation Nebraska athletics are in. There's literally nothing to look forward to.

Suh might donate moar money

htismaqe 12-08-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10261753)
I think if they were going to fire him it would have to be now.

Good thing I work that day ill miss the ass kicking.

I'm sorry man. I really like having Nebraska in the conference and it's more fun when they're really good. Peeling just seems like a first class ****stick.

Titty Meat 12-08-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10261771)
I'm sorry man. I really like having Nebraska in the conference and it's more fun when they're really good. Peeling just seems like a first class ****stick.

Realistically this team will struggle regardless of who the coach is. They have a Red shirt Soph. And a freshmen next year at QB. Atleast the freshmen was Grudens favorite at his camp.

Anyway Pelini flames out next year, Tressels bowl ban will only be for another year or we hope Chip Kelly flames out in the NFL. We can dream right?

htismaqe 12-08-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10261802)
Realistically this team will struggle regardless of who the coach is. They have a Red shirt Soph. And a freshmen next year at QB. Atleast the freshmen was Grudens favorite at his camp.

Anyway Pelini flames out next year, Tressels bowl ban will only be for another year or we hope Chip Kelly flames out in the NFL. We can dream right?

Iowa was in the same shape before this season and that RS sophomore turned out to be pretty good...

Just sayin. Don't give up man.

Bambi 12-08-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10261802)

lol, Chip Kelly?

omg…. Like he would ever go to a dying program like Nebraska.

Titty Meat 12-08-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10261812)
Iowa was in the same shape before this season and that RS sophomore turned out to be pretty good...

Just sayin. Don't give up man.

I was impressed with Iowas turn around this year as for Nebraska it will be a bunch of sophomores and inexperienced secondary players too.

Titty Meat 12-08-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10261821)
lol, Chip Kelly?

omg…. Like he would ever go to a dying program like Nebraska.

You type like a valley girl.

Saul Good 12-08-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10261701)
Rematch against Georgia. Another blow out just what we need to get excited about for next year.

Aaron Murray is hurt. Nebraska should win that game.

htismaqe 12-08-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10261899)
I was impressed with Iowas turn around this year as for Nebraska it will be a bunch of sophomores and inexperienced secondary players too.

Rudock was a pleasant surprise. He's gonna be a pretty good one I think.