ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   RGIII...WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274645)

Mav 07-19-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9821024)
Why the **** do pro athletes get married? My god. If I had pussy getting thrown at me like that, no way I would have gotten married. It would have been "Baby, I love you, but there's no chance in hell I can do this right now."

****ing idiots. Just bang as much strange as you can for ten years and settle down at 33. Jeez, I did that and I'm not even a millionaire superstar who travels eight months out of the year.

Shit, I just chastised my nephew for getting married at 21, and he doesn't have hundreds of unbelievably hot women lined up to lick his balls. He's just a guy.

Yeah, then they end up as Travis Henry, Antonio Cromartie, or Terrell Owens. Broke as **** with 10 kids spread across the country.

No. kudos to a dude taking lesser looking for higher quality. God knows my wife did the same.

And **** those hooters girls. Buncha sluts.

MahiMike 07-19-2013 01:03 PM

"This is the next Brett Favre story, if not even bigger,"

racist.

Pepe Silvia 07-19-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9821024)
Why the **** do pro athletes get married? My god. If I had pussy getting thrown at me like that, no way I would have gotten married. It would have been "Baby, I love you, but there's no chance in hell I can do this right now."

****ing idiots. Just bang as much strange as you can for ten years and settle down at 33. Jeez, I did that and I'm not even a millionaire superstar who travels eight months out of the year.

Shit, I just chastised my nephew for getting married at 21, and he doesn't have hundreds of unbelievably hot women lined up to lick his balls. He's just a guy.

This guy knows what hes talking about. I turn 30 in a couple months and I'm not even considering marriage at this point. I need a variety. I have two friends who married the first chick that let them **** them I mean come on. :harumph:

MahiMike 07-19-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9821461)
This guy knows what hes talking about. I turn 30 in a couple months and I'm not even considering marriage at this point. I need a variety. I have two friends who married the first chick that let them **** them I mean come on. :harumph:

Really there's no good age, IMO. Men are men. We can't help it. We'll hunt for food even when the cupboard is full.

Garcia Bronco 07-19-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Good for you. I'll add that getting married in American can be one of the dumbest financial decisions you can ever make.

Mav 07-19-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I was 30 when I got married, actually close to 31. It was a good time for me. I lived up my 20's, found the right woman, and wanted to have a kid so I could grow up with it. Luckily it was a boy for my sake, so I can do all kinds of stuff with him.

J Diddy 07-19-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steron (Post 9821395)
It would probably be easier for you if you talked to them while rockin' that sweet SI Chiefs jacket.

You know I have to agree here. Another thing for Rico is not to lead with a love note that is larger than the current tax code.

scho63 07-19-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9821199)
I've eaten at that particular Hooters.

Hooters food is nasty. I can't believe people still eat at those dumps.

:clap:

I've been to Hooters twice and both times was disgusting. Their chicken wings look like they came off of anorexic chickens! No meat and a gallon of sauce to hide them. I also had a cheese steak sandwich that was nearly inedible.

All the girls had too much makeup, bad skin, fat, and poor service.

Only dumb rednecks go to Hooters-they should be out of business

Mike in SW-MO 07-19-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9821562)
Yeah, I was 30 when I got married, actually close to 31. It was a good time for me. I lived up my 20's, found the right woman, and wanted to have a kid so I could grow up with it. Luckily it was a boy for my sake, so I can do all kinds of stuff with him.

Married at 28 to a girl I dated all through college and through my Navy days. Put the ring on her the week after she got her MD. :hmmm::hmmm:

Worked DAMN good for me.

ChiefaRoo 07-19-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9821031)
Men should never marry before the age of 35.

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Agreed. Man Law.

Easy 6 07-19-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9820903)

Whoa, thats no lie LMAO

The dive bartender where i had a few drinks after work looks better.

Easy 6 07-19-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9821229)
The media must love how easy their job is. Just gossip about others and morons all over will be stuck to the tube.

Smart people talk about ideas.

Average people talk about things

Stupid people talk about other people.

Hey now, where did you read that?

I'm almost finished with a book called "Rocketmen" about the Apollo astronauts and thats a quote from Neil Armstrong.

Eleazar 07-19-2013 07:18 PM

Can we get Rob Parker, who was fired from ESPN for criticizing him for dating a white woman and not being black enough, back on the scene? What does he think about this?

Is he a cornball brother now, or a true player?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-19-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9820991)

The placement of your underwear's waistband, says something unflattering. Or explains the facial expression.

ThaVirus 07-19-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9820903)

I don't normally care much about a woman's height, but she must be tiny. RGIII's 6'2" and he appears to be at least a foot taller than her in small heels. She might be around 4'11" or something.