ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Michael Lombardi destroys Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266335)

Dayze 11-07-2012 10:08 PM

I think 3 FGs, and 1 mercy point.

or it'll be like usual; they'll be dominated the entire game, and in the last 6 minutes of the game get a TD and a FG against Pitt's 2nd stringers.
Wallace against Arenas is going to be brutal. among other disasters.

Chiefs=Champions 11-07-2012 10:10 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q05H0Np10Ys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KcMizzou 11-07-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097232)
I love the "haha" right before he begins eviscerating Stanford Routt.

Pioli must have pissed off Lombardi somehow.

I thought they were buddies. (And that he always defended Pioli) Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097312)
No offense but I have no idea how the Chiefs will score an offensive touchdown against Pittsburgh on MNF.

They couldn't do it against Tampa Freaking Bay.

That's where I'm at. Particularly since Cassel shits his pants if an 8th grader blitzes him. And Dick LeBeau (sp?) is a goddamned genius. Not to mention Arenas is slow and Crennel doesn't put best on best, just left and right. And Haley knows this.

The only way I see it happening is if Charles goes apeshit crazy or we get turnovers.

L.A. Chieffan 11-07-2012 10:16 PM

I dont think it was that bad. Couple of second guesses maybe but he didnt come outright and call him shitty or anything

hometeam 11-07-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097312)
No offense but I have no idea how the Chiefs will score an offensive touchdown against Pittsburgh on MNF.

They couldn't do it against Tampa Freaking Bay.

I see what you did there

KcMizzou 11-07-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9097311)
Oh, you know Dex is getting a garbage time TD. :)

Bowe, please... I've got Jordy Nelson on a bye.

:D

DaWolf 11-07-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097208)
Holy shit. This is one of Scott's buddies just absolutely chainsawing him to pieces.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=374&f=815361

To be fair I remember Steven St John insinuating that they were friends in a Lombardi interview months ago and Lombardi made it a point to clarify that he and Scott worked together, but weren't really close. I got the sense from his comment that day that there's no real love lost between those two...

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9097364)
That's where I'm at. Particularly since Cassel shits his pants if an 8th grader blitzes him. And Dick LeBeau (sp?) is a goddamned genius. Not to mention Arenas is slow and Crennel doesn't put best on best, just left and right. And Haley knows this.

The only way I see it happening is if Charles goes apeshit crazy or we get turnovers.

Considering that Todd Haley is more familiar with this personnel than any coach or person on Earth, I'm expecting him to exploit every weakness, offensively and defensively, and help Pittsburgh to utterly destroy the Chiefs and any hope they have for another victory this year.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097382)
Considering that Todd Haley is more familiar with this personnel than any coach or person on Earth, I'm expecting him to exploit every weakness, offensively and defensively, and help Pittsburgh to utterly destroy the Chiefs and any hope they have for another victory this year.

That's what I'm thinking. Even though they probably don't need any inside information to do just that.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9097380)
To be fair I remember Steven St John insinuating that they were friends in a Lombardi interview months ago and Lombardi made it a point to clarify that he and Scott worked together, but weren't really close. I got the sense from his comment that day that there's no real love lost between those two...

Awesome.

He's always been a fat, balding prick.

Who won't get a cushy media gig for sure when his fraudulent NFL career ends.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097382)

Yeah but RAC knows him too. RAC tailors his defense to each game. They have sucked this year but, it is a teeny bit valid.

CoMoChief 11-07-2012 10:23 PM

thinking about turning the TV on Mute and just playing Benny Hill music in the background during this next game.

petegz28 11-07-2012 10:24 PM

Did I miss the announcement today that Pioli was fired? The guys in 610 this afternoon were talking like it was a fact that someone new would be picking the new coach and QB for next year.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Holy shit. This is one of Scott's buddies just absolutely chainsawing him to pieces.
That's a good point... However, Lombardi sucked as a GM too so it's kind of meh imo