ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268357)

Hammock Parties 01-02-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9267407)
Jeff Rosen ‏@jeff_rosen88

Mort saying Reid wouldn't want Pioli around if he takes job; Peter King says not so fast, the two respect each other. #headspinning

Shut up Fat Peter.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9267536)
Who does Reid have connections with other than Mark Donovan?

Steak N' Shake.

htismaqe 01-02-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9267527)
Deez that is my take. Let Pioli go talk to Koetter and Armstrong. Who is to say that these interviews weren't already pre-set by Pioli before the sh*t hit the fan with Clark? It was immediately once Romeo was fired, these guys were being announced as interviews. It is like Pioli leaked to the media... of course they are Falcon guys he knows that could work under him as he couldn't get anyone else of worth outside of the Patriot tree.

The initial report from Peter King on Sunday night says it all:

Romeo being gone was a done deal but Pioli's status was uncertain.

Why?

Because PIOLI TOLD PETER KING that he was going to fire Romeo no matter what happened with himself. Pioli has been eyeing HC candidates for several weeks, no doubt about it.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9267540)
Shut up Fat Peter.

I really hate P.King - he's the Anderson Cooper of the NFL reporter world.

htismaqe 01-02-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9267536)
Who does Reid have connections with other than Mark Donovan?

Not sure.

Imon Yourside 01-02-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9267544)
I really hate P.King - *he's the Anderson Cooper of the NFL reporter world.

*-except ugly chicks won't even offer to blow him.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9267543)
The initial report from Peter King on Sunday night says it all:

Romeo being gone was a done deal but Pioli's status was uncertain.

Why?

Because PIOLI TOLD PETER KING that he was going to fire Romeo no matter what happened with himself. Pioli has been eyeing HC candidates for several weeks, no doubt about it.

makes the most sense...

but did Pioli fire RAC...or did Chunt do it??

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9267547)
*-except ugly chicks won't even offer to blow him.

True.

He pays girls to do it when Pioli is unavailable.

ChiTown 01-02-2013 10:01 AM

I don't even...........seriously, Pioli can't be back. There is nothing else to say.

stonedstooge 01-02-2013 10:02 AM

Chunt created another cluster**** with this Pioli bullshit. So is every interview going to revolve around whether Pioli was there or not? Only the Cheaps could **** up and do things opposite of normal teams.

Mr. Laz 01-02-2013 10:02 AM

Andy Reid to interview with Chiefs

Mike Garafolo, USA TODAY Sports10:42a.m. EST January 2, 20130 CommentsShare
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
<aside class="comp story-highlights " style="display: block; clear: left; float: left; width: 180px; margin: 20px 30px 20px 0px; min-height: 60px;">
  • Andy Reid was fired as head coach with the Philadelphia Eagles on Jan. 1 after 14 seasons
  • He is a top candidate for the head-coaching job of the Arizona Cardinals, who fired Ken Whisenhunt
  • Reid, however, will interview Wednesday with the Kansas City Chiefs, who fired Romeo Crennel
</aside>From a sure thing as Arizona Cardinals head coach to an interview with the Kansas City Chiefs before he even meets with the Cards. That's the way it's gone for Andy Reid in the past day.
The former Philadelphia Eagles' coach will meet with the Chiefs Wednesday in Philly, according to a person informed of the interview. The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because the Chiefs haven't confirmed the meeting, said Reid will then fly to Arizona for his meeting with the Cards on Thursday.

rabblerouser 01-02-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9267554)
I don't even...........seriously, Pioli can't be back. There is nothing else to say.

Me thinks the Chunt is starting to get the picture that no serious NFL head coaching candidate wants to work with him...

DJ's left nut 01-02-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9267459)
Well, at least he hit on his two high 1st rounders.

Other than that, TJ Ward and hot garbage.

Not really, there are some nice players in there. Schwartz and Pinkston are good picks, Taylor's not a bad one either.

I'd say that is a slightly above average draft record. That said, refusing to give up his 2nd first rounder in a package to move up for RGIII and then using that same pick on Weeden is a pretty big strike.

In the end, I could not possibly care less if it means we're getting Reid in here. He'll do.

The Franchise 01-02-2013 10:03 AM

Interesting that Hunt is flying out to interview these people instead of bringing them into KC.

Titty Meat 01-02-2013 10:03 AM

What the **** is going on?