ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Suck it up, Chiefs fans... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236841)

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7173115)
Give me a reason the Chiefs can win these games:

Seattle
San Diego
Tennessee
St. Louis

We can beat Arizona, Denver and Oakland. The key word there is "can." We could easily blow one of those games.

8-8 here we come. Cassel has 25 TDs and a 95 QB rating. BUY SEASON TICKETS.

Hasselbeck broke his wrist today and he will struggle with that.

The Chiefs can beat the Rams.

They should also beat the Titans at Arrowhead.

San Diego will be the most telling game.

petegz28 11-14-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7173110)
They are in no way good!!! But a little improved, believe what you want.

We're closer to good than many thought we would be. I don't think we could go toe-toe witha Pittsburgh or New England. But we have shown we can go toe-toe with Indy. Given our schedule there is no reason to rule out a 9-7 or 10-6 record. And that is a much, much better record than the last few years. It has to start somewhere.

petegz28 11-14-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7173119)

I think there is no reason we can't beat Seattle other than it is a road game. Same with the Rams. We have to steal one of those on the road. as far as Ten goes I think we have the advantage at Arrowwood. SD is the 1 game that is glaring.

kcpasco 11-14-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

When is Lewis or McGraw due back? Because I fear what Rivers will do to our safeties.

petegz28 11-14-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

If it all plays out like it should we could very well be playing SD for the division. Sadly at their house.

KCTitus 11-14-2010 09:48 PM

It's like the Marty days all over again. Slow plodding offense that has a shaky QB and relies on the run. It works only if the defense does its job and cannot come back from a 14 point deficit.

When Denver scored their second TD, I realized KC was done, they had no answer. I stopped really paying attention when it reached 21-0. This was the first game KC was not competitive at any point. Aside from Indy, KC should have won at Houston and Oakland.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this team this year. It will be interesting to see what the character of this team is and if it comes back or folds up.

Mama Hip Rockets 11-14-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 7173131)
I think there is no reason we can't beat Seattle other than it is a road game.

That's a pretty freakin' huge reason at this point, don't you think? There's no reason they should have lost to Oakland or Denver either, but they clearly have no idea whatsoever how to play football outside the friendly confines of Arrowhead Stadium.

petegz28 11-14-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 7173132)
When is Lewis or McGraw due back? Because I fear what Rivers will do to our safeties.

You'd think McGraw would be back next week. He was held out today because of concussion symptoms from last week.

jd1020 11-14-2010 09:49 PM

9-7 wont beat the Chargers so I'm thrilled about that. Great chance to get Baldwin in the draft. Now all we have to do is draft him.

FAX 11-14-2010 09:49 PM

Is it time for everybody to hug each others' nuts?

'Cause if it is, I have to go load the dishwasher.

FAX

Hammock Parties 11-14-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

So?

We're 1-4 on the road and almost lost to Cleveland earlier in the year.

Quote:

Why? For what reason? It's a road game and St. Louis plays defense. Throw in Cassel and you get a big fat L.

Quote:

Why? For what reason? Tennessee has the type of defense that completely bends quarterbacks like Matt Cassel over and repeatedly plugs their butt with a 15-inch dick with AIDS. The Arrowhead Boo Birds are going to melt Cassel's skull that day.

Quote:

Yeah, we might lose by 30 instead of 20.

Mama Hip Rockets 11-14-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Seattle
San Diego
Tennessee
St. Louis

They can actually beat St. Louis because it will pretty much be a home game for them.

dirk digler 11-14-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Seattle
San Diego
Tennessee
St. Louis

Seattle - Hasselback broke a bone in his non throwing hand today and have little or no running game.

San Diego - won't win

Tennessee- it is at home and even with Moss thier passing game is anemic. Stop Chris Johnson and you can beat this team.

Rams - still a young team and play just as soft a schedule as the Chiefs. This will be a close game and It could go either way

petegz28 11-14-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 7173140)
That's a pretty freakin' huge reason at this point, don't you think? There's no reason they should have lost to Oakland or Denver either, but they clearly have no idea whatsoever how to play football outside the friendly confines of Arrowhead Stadium.

Ok, sloppy play aside what did it take for Houston and Oakland to win? Seriously? I mean if people are going to say we beat SD because of the rain then I am going to say it took Oakland no less than 3 **** ups by the Refs in the game-tying drive to tie the game. And it took a ****ed up PI call that should have been OPI for Houston to beat us.

Hammock Parties 11-14-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 7173154)
Seattle - Hasselback broke a bone in his non throwing hand today and have little or no running game.

The Broncos had THE LEAGUE'S WORST RUNNING GAME and ASSRAPED us today.

EVERY ROAD GAME is going to be a HUGE question mark after the last two weeks.