ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Matt Helm has been banned. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134206)

htismaqe 01-20-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I'll race ya.

You're bluffing.

You and I both know your account is screwed up.

Dave Lane 01-20-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963
This is the very reason why people die for freedom.
Obviously this site is a dictatorship and just like good little people we're not to ask questions just turn away and move on. :shake:

You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

Dave

Dave Lane 01-20-2006 04:18 PM

I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two thirds majority in the case of...

Dave

John Matrix 01-20-2006 04:18 PM

I bet Tom Cash is laughing his ass off watching the mods destroy one another.

Bob Dole 01-20-2006 04:19 PM

Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.

htismaqe 01-20-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matrix
I bet Tom Cash is laughing his ass off watching the mods destroy one another.

He's the only mod left. We're all done.

SLAG 01-21-2006 10:43 AM

Dear Chiefs Planet...

Im sorry for abusing the Privlage of having a Signature, I can see how my actions could be detrimental to this fourm, I would like to extend a Sincere apology for my Blatent Lack of Respect for the Rules and a full heartfelt resolution to never do such atrocities again, I will adhear to all pixel Regulation, and respect the content of other post.

I would like to affirm my comitment to be a good poster and not challange the establishment in any way shape or form.

Thank You for Your Time I do know it is extremely Valuable and I would not dream of wasting a precious second of it.

Slag
(the Signatureless)

milkman 01-21-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Good lord, nobody is going to ban you.

There aren't enough morons around here to provide entertainment the way it is...

I disagree wholeheartedly.

This place has been infested with morons recently.

milkman 01-21-2006 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
About time. It's funny I did a search of Tom Cash in Kansas and only got one born in 1951. Kind of scary when you think about it considering he acts like he's 6.

If the Tom Cash you found was born in Leavenworth or Lansing, then that is very likely him.

Adept Havelock 01-21-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane
I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two thirds majority in the case of...

Dave

Watery tarts lofting scimitars is no basis for a form of government!