ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request send out some prayers for a good friend of mine (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270343)

CrazyPhuD 02-25-2013 02:56 PM

Damn man....don't forget, you don't have to wait for the criminal trial to take action. Dude has two kids, and his soon to be ex clearly has judgement issues. If his parents are quality people and willing to do it have them file for custody of the kids AND bring a civil suit against the killer. Oh yea and clearly contest the will/bring suit against the Ex. She has everything to gain by the death. Since the divorce wasn't final, him dieing means she likely gets 100% versus at best 50% had the divorce gone through. She might even have criminal culpability especially if she new the ex had brass knuckles.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2s1MspmfEwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

REDHOTGTO 02-25-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9436699)
Please do keep us updated on the justice side of it. We're invested with you some now. Is the guy in jail? What's the deal with Mom? Did she participate in any way that would get her arrested as well? This is a sad story, and hopefully justice is served.

the law is taking thier time in getting the charges right i guess, no hes not in jail right now, no she did not act in any way in this.
i am not going to do anything stupid & ruin my life over this, it aint worth it, this friggin thing reads like a soap opera i know, there is a lot more to it and i hope all will come out at a trial , providing there is one.
thanks for all the support

Titty Meat 02-25-2013 05:48 PM

That's ****ing awful.

SAUTO 02-25-2013 05:51 PM

JFC.

Prayers to his kids.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana 02-25-2013 05:58 PM

Sorry to hear about your friend dude.

Mrs. Loopner 02-25-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9436690)
thanks a ton everyone
pete passed away @ 1PM sunday, as for a donor deal, he had an autopsy and i guess that you cant donate after that? l... thx again
todd

Horrible, pointless, senseless loss of precious life. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Yes, of course there would be an autopsy since a criminal act was involved and charges will likely follow. Wasn't thinking of that at the time, just lifesaving viable organs and an attempt to put a small positive on an otherwise tragic event.

LOCOChief 02-25-2013 07:31 PM

sorry man that's tough

Mr. Flopnuts 02-26-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9437535)
the law is taking thier time in getting the charges right i guess, no hes not in jail right now, no she did not act in any way in this.
i am not going to do anything stupid & ruin my life over this, it aint worth it, this friggin thing reads like a soap opera i know, there is a lot more to it and i hope all will come out at a trial , providing there is one.
thanks for all the support

I would agree, it's not worth doing anything stupid and ruining your life over this. It's a damned shame, and I hope there is justice. Take care, man.

REDHOTGTO 03-18-2013 12:28 PM

well , over 3 weeks now and no arrests over this deal, what bullcrap !
all the police will tell his mom is they are making sure they have it all done right.
how long can this take? just now in the past few nights have i been able to sleep
all night w/o waking and thinking of him, this is real tough guys, wish it was over.
t

In58men 03-18-2013 12:31 PM

Man, the dude had to use a weapon? Punk move.

Prayers sent

KurtCobain 03-18-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9510993)
all the police will tell his mom is they are making sure they have it all done right.
how long can this take? just now in the past few nights have i been able to sleep
all night w/o waking and thinking of him, this is real tough guys, wish it was over.
t

You got me tearing up, man. You only get opportunity with every human life you encounter, and to lose the experience of quality friendship over a ****ing fight. I've lost loved ones to avoidable circumstances, it's not something you can brush off with time. There's always the why, the how, the what if and the what the **** that eat at you. This really sucks man, and the situation you and his family are truly earth shattering.

I don't know what, but if there's anything I can do, even just if you need an ear shoot me a pm.

KC native 03-18-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9510993)
t

Condolences

Without a witness that is willing to testify, it is unlikely they get an arrest unless they have a piece of damning physical evidence that ties him to it. All that guy has to tell police is he hit him with an empty hand while the guy was assualting him and if there is no way they can prove otherwise then that's what it will be.

Shitty situation. If the ex isn't willing to say what happened then it will probably stay that way. Have everyone you know exert pressure on her to tell what happened.