ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor:Phillipines (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263979)

Deberg_1990 09-20-2012 10:55 AM

Survivor:Phillipines

Didnt see a thread. Anyone else watch?

Lisa (Blair)Whelchel from Facts of Life and Former MLB star Jeff Kent!!
I thought it was a good beginning. Thoughts?

OmahaChief 09-20-2012 11:45 AM

I enjoyed the first episodebut the person that was booted probably played the dumbest 3days of survivor ever.

Deberg_1990 09-20-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 8930488)
I enjoyed the first episodebut the person that was booted probably played the dumbest 3days of survivor ever.

Heh, yea he didn’t seem too bright, but I enjoyed his personality. I was shocked by that one girl who noticed who Jeff Kent was.

Buck 09-20-2012 12:09 PM

I'm glad they got rid of the white trash in the first episode.

Chiefnj2 09-20-2012 12:43 PM

I don't like 3 tribes. I find the eye candy on yellow to be annoying. The blue tribe is weak.

Aries Walker 09-20-2012 12:51 PM

Zed or Zack or whatever his name was wasn't just stupid, he was pathetically out of shape. I can't run wind sprints like I could when I was in high school either, but I'm not on a survival-themed game show where it's expected. He was the right choice to go . . .

But Russell isn't far behind. He's going out of his way to paint a giant target on his back. The redneck's brazen incompetence is the only reason he's still there.

I think Blair's going to melt down soon, or just voted off because 40-something women tend to get booted quickly in this game - usually at the hands of a coven of 20-something women.

I classify the Brazilian woman as Instantly Annoying, meaning she'll probably make final four. I like the sex therapist and the young black ministry woman, but they could both change in an instant. Penner is doomed, Skupin only slightly less so. The woman who made an alliance with Malcolm made the best play all day. I don't think Kent's knee is hurt nearly as badly as he seemed to think.

Deberg_1990 09-20-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 8930622)
I don't think Kent's knee is hurt nearly as badly as he seemed to think.

Agreed. Hes gone as soon as the rest find out who he really is and they will

frankotank 09-20-2012 01:07 PM

I love this show!
Russell is a total dumbass! Nice call having Frankenstein do the running part. Very lucky to still be in the game.
Johnathan…..uggg…..he won’t be around long because he’s too big of an asshole.
The returning fire hands dude….WTF! How in the HELL can you hurt yourself so damn much?
I’ve wondered if anyone on the show has had sex during their tenure? You’d think after all these seasons that SOMEBODY must have done some bikini boinking!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8930503)
I was shocked by that one girl who noticed who Jeff Kent was.

I couldn’t BELIEVE IT!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 8930622)
I think Blair's going to melt down soon.

You’re only saying that because the previews for next week showed Blair melting down! :D

Chiefnj2 09-20-2012 01:10 PM

tons of spoilers this year.

OmahaChief 09-20-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8930503)
Heh, yea he didn’t seem too bright, but I enjoyed his personality. I was shocked by that one girl who noticed who Jeff Kent was.

I was shocked too. Hell most of the guys I know would have not known him. I am also shocked noone but Skupin recognized Blair. That might just be my age showing though.

Buck 09-20-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8930683)
tons of spoilers this year.

Please do not post them.

Aries Walker 09-20-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 8930890)
I was shocked too. Hell most of the guys I know would have not known him. I am also shocked noone but Skupin recognized Blair. That might just be my age showing though.

More to the point, it shows the contestants' age. Someone who is 24 - which a lot of those contestants are, roughly - was born the year Facts of Life went off the air. Thinking back to when I was in my low 20's, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have recognized the older versions of anyone from, say, Rat Patrol or Daktari.

NJChiefsFan 09-21-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8930595)
I don't like 3 tribes. I find the eye candy on yellow to be annoying. The blue tribe is weak.

I am not sure I agree. I think so far the best alliance I saw was Malcolm and the therapist. They both seemed fairly intelligent and aware of how the game works. I enjoyed the returning Australia contestant as well.

I always rooted for Russel in the first one but man he needs to chill. Everything he said about himself at tribal was right but he needs to actually put that in action. Damage may be done at this point. Hypothetically if Kent survives he better figure out a way to get the people that know him off the show without saying anything or on the jury.

Both the young girls on yellow annoyed me. The white guy on yellow seems to have a brick in his head. I also was impressed with the chick that knew who Jeff Kent was.

Chiefnj2 09-21-2012 07:38 AM

[QUOTE=NJChiefsFan;8932371]I am not sure I agree. I think so far the best alliance I saw was Malcolm and the therapist. They both seemed fairly intelligent and aware of how the game works.

When I said weak I meant physically. They are the ones who blew the challenge for blue. They had a sizeable lead when it was their turn to row and they completely lost it.

Aries Walker 09-21-2012 07:40 AM

I think that's a casting thing. Whenever they have a contestant who is mildly famous but wants to keep it secret, they always seem to put someone else in the game - if not on their team - who knows. When Gary Hogeboom was on and trying to keep his identity secret, they had Danni Boatwright right there, and she recognized him immediately. I don't think that's an accident.

Bump 09-26-2012 11:14 PM

I watched my first episode of Survivor tonight. Gat DAMN that blonde chick is SMOKING

Fairplay 09-26-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 8932583)
I think that's a casting thing. Whenever they have a contestant who is mildly famous but wants to keep it secret, they always seem to put someone else in the game - if not on their team - who knows. When Gary Hogeboom was on and trying to keep his identity secret, they had Danni Boatwright right there, and she recognized him immediately. I don't think that's an accident.

I agree. Seems fishy to me. Recognizing Lisa yes, Jeff Kent doubtful.

NJChiefsFan 09-26-2012 11:55 PM

I would enjoy a Russel, Malcolm, and therapist alliance.

Yellow, the blonde chick went a little crazy going nuts about her partner talking to another person. Not much else happened, although I do feel bad for Lisa even if she is in part doing it to herself. I usually am a sucker for the breakdowns, especially when its the older female for whatever reason.

Red, not sure how they bought that glasses story. That seems like the tribe most likely to stick together after a merge.

Aries Walker 09-27-2012 01:56 AM

The quickest way to be the first person out is to be the one who doesn't fit in. For a self-avowed life-long superfan, Lisa sure is doing everything she can to get herself sent packin', and soon.

kcxiv 09-27-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8953594)
I agree. Seems fishy to me. Recognizing Lisa yes, Jeff Kent doubtful.

if you watched baseball as a casual fan you would know who Jeff Kent is. Dude was known as a huge douchebag and frequently arguing with Barry Bonds while they were on the same ****ing team and back in the early 2000's Barry Bonds was ALWAYS on tv.

Deberg_1990 09-27-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8953555)
I watched my first episode of Survivor tonight. Gat DAMN that blonde chick is SMOKING

She is, but shes really dumb..... "I want cookies" WTF????

IM guessing Russel kept her because he felt she was slighty better in the challenges than the other girl.

Chiefnj2 09-27-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8953762)
She is, but shes really dumb..... "I want cookies" WTF????

IM guessing Russel kept her because he felt she was slighty better in the challenges than the other girl.

There was a lot of anger, jealousy and resentment in the ministry girl.

Just as bad as the "cookies" comment was the ministry girl saying she didn't drink enough water prior to the challenge so she couldn't go twice. It was raining 3 straight days and you are complaining of dehydration? Open your mouth and look up. This isn't old survivor where they didn't give you fire or potable water or other supplies to start the game off.

NJChiefsFan 09-27-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8953827)

Just as bad as the "cookies" comment was the ministry girl saying she didn't drink enough water prior to the challenge so she couldn't go twice. It was raining 3 straight days and you are complaining of dehydration? Open your mouth and look up. This isn't old survivor where they didn't give you fire or potable water or other supplies to start the game off.

Yep. Russel also may see that going with Malcolm and the therapist is the way to go. I do find it silly of Malcolm to not have gone to the therapist and let her know that she was still his #1. Unless they just didn't show it.

frankotank 09-27-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8953827)

well hells bells! I thought she said I drank plenty of water so I CAN go twice??
man every time somebody said ANYTHING Roxy would make a face like she just ate a turd. good frigging riddance. what a B. the chip on her shoulder over the hot blonde was the size of a cow patty. for GODS SAKE woman....jealous much?

NJChiefsFan 10-03-2012 09:29 PM

Well the three I thought would make a cool alliance are the only three left on blue. I thought it was cool that the producers called out Angie by showing her say "I can't do this" on the captioning.

The Maria chick on yellow that got the idol seems like a bit of a nut job. Her buddy continues to show he is a meat head, despite what he keeps saying about himself. He does have the desire to control things, I will give him that.

Seems like there isn't going to be much sitting back and playing nice in this season. I like the thought of that. I figure if blue loses again they will split blue up and put them with the other tribes. That could make Malcolm and the therapist dangerous if they gain some friends and unite again during the merge. That's my crazy prediction of what happens.

Aries Walker 10-03-2012 09:43 PM

Nope. They'll let in dwindle down to nothing. That happened one season - one team did so monumentally badly that they literally got wiped out to the last player.

And Abi-Marie is a horrible person. Not only that, but she's a bad player, and paranoid.

Chiefnj2 10-03-2012 09:58 PM

I always thought it was silly for teams to talk about who to vote off next before challenges. Deep down wouldn't the team fight harder if everyone thought it was their neck on the line?

There aren't many people I like this year. Jeff Kent, an adult, really said his handshake didn't count because it was a 4 finger shake? Does he have a first grade mentality? And that Columbian girl is absolutely nuts. They yellow team needs to get sent to council just so her paranoia level can jump another 10 degrees.

I think it's an absolute joke the other teams have to sit players in challenges, and they can keep sitting their weakest players. There were enough puzzle pieces for everyone on the team to get one.

NJChiefsFan 10-20-2012 01:36 AM

For the first time in a few seasons I finally have somebody I really want to win, Denise. I don't like Pete, but I give him props for planting the clue. Sucks the one chick had to leave for being sick, I didn't mind her.

NJChiefsFan 10-25-2012 12:21 AM

I enjoyed when Carter asked Penner "Katie or Penner?". Little Freudian slip that Penner didn't seem to notice.

Aries Walker 10-25-2012 12:39 AM

Carter is a zero. He's a seat-filler, he does absolutely nothing around camp, and apparently has a brain set permanently to 'follow'.

The yellow-tribe people who aren't part of the insufferable threesome - Abi, Pete, and whatever the black guy's name is - had better get their act together and solidify themselves against; otherwise, they're going to get picked off one by one.

NJChiefsFan 10-25-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9047482)
Carter is a zero. He's a seat-filler, he does absolutely nothing around camp, and apparently has a brain set permanently to 'follow'.

The yellow-tribe people who aren't part of the insufferable threesome - Abi, Pete, and whatever the black guy's name is - had better get their act together and solidify themselves against; otherwise, they're going to get picked off one by one.

Agreed on all points. Carter would be a good person for Jeff to keep around. I would like to see Denise get Carter to join her and Malcolm at the merge. He is a vote and no threat to them.

As for yellow, thats exactly what I was thinking. Its pretty damn simple too. All they need to have happen is for Malcolm and the Facts of Life chick to join with the two on the "outs". Hard to tell how much of that conversation is going on with the producers really only showing serious strategy going on in the red tribe.

Chiefnj2 10-25-2012 06:08 AM

Reaching an agreement before RC had a turn in the mud is criminal.

Maybe I missed it, but why didn't the red team tell the yellow team "Thanks for the food and the notes from home? Yeah, we all had letters waiting for us." Don't you think that would have gotten in their heads a bit?

I love it when people who don't participate in challenges complain about the people competing, especially this year when you don't have to rotate participants, etc.

KCUnited 10-25-2012 06:50 AM

RC is a ring on her finger away from 200 lbs, but I bet she'd be a fun FWB.

WV 10-25-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9047574)

Maybe I missed it, but why didn't the red team tell the yellow team "Thanks for the food and the notes from home? Yeah, we all had letters waiting for us." Don't you think that would have gotten in their heads a bit?

I love it when people who don't participate in challenges complain about the people competing, especially this year when you don't have to rotate participants, etc.

Hopefully shes another one that can't cash in on her 5 minutes and turns to nudity.

DaKCMan AP 10-25-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9047574)

LMAO She's my favorite.

I can't stand the Brazilian chick. Her attitude is awful, she's annoying, and she acts like she's the hottest chick on the island while she's worthless around camp (other than cooking & complaining) and doesn't participate in 75% of the challenges.

Chiefnj2 10-25-2012 10:24 AM

The yellow team is so lucky to have kept winning challenges. As a community they are a mess. Artis and Abi have to be two of the biggest negative people on the show ever. It's a shame they haven't had to go to tribal yet to stress those two.

kcxiv 10-25-2012 10:44 AM

im shocked at Jeff Kent doing so well. Well kinda, Im shocked that dude hasnt called out who he is yet.

i'd have to say its a decent season so far, but i think its gonna get better, we all know Penner is a snake that tries so hard not to portray himself as one. haha

Bump 10-25-2012 11:02 AM

why do they keep getting rid of all the hot chicks?

Chiefnj2 10-25-2012 12:38 PM

We are all hungry and have no rice. We will all sit on the beach while we watch Penner snorkel around. Then we will complain how hungry we are while leaning up against our boat and fishing gear.

OmahaChief 10-25-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9048628)
We are all hungry and have no rice. We will all sit on the beach while we watch Penner snorkel around. Then we will complain how hungry we are while leaning up against our boat and fishing gear.

That part last night made me laugh. No one else was willing to do anything else to get food.

Aries Walker 10-25-2012 05:17 PM

If the three-person Evil Bastard alliance ends up winning out, I'm prepared to think Pete may be the most brilliant player in Survivor history. He's completely calling the shots there, and no one - up to and including his own allies - know it.

kcxiv 10-25-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9048628)

Well, it was his ****ing deal. He's the one that said he will go fishing he will catch fish. I mean eventually you gotta do something, but he's the one making deals that alot of people didnt want.

NJChiefsFan 10-25-2012 07:54 PM

To be fair Penner did promise he would catch the fish if they made the deal. Still, if I was starving I would make a damn attempt at it. I agree that Abi is going to be a nut at tribal. When she goes off that alliance is going to be tested, and hopefully splintered.

I also am not sure how unaware people are of Pete. They just haven't had a reason to test or show the issues at yellow that deeply. I doubt RC and Mike don't see it. RC has already mentioned it. All they have to do is join Malcolm and the Facts of Life lady. They get Abi to blow up at her and boom, its 4 on 3 just like that.

DaKCMan AP 10-25-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9049534)
Well, it was his ****ing deal. He's the one that said he will go fishing he will catch fish. I mean eventually you gotta do something, but he's the one making deals that alot of people didnt want.

If they didn't want it then they should have said so. Not a single one of them spoke up.

kcxiv 10-25-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9050262)
If they didn't want it then they should have said so. Not a single one of them spoke up.

actually im sure a few did, the black guy spoke up, but he was like they arent listening anyways. haha It was also Penner and the people inside that were going to do the deal anyways, so it didnt matter.

Anyways, i hope more shit like that happens. chaos on tv is fun.

DaKCMan AP 10-25-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9050264)
actually im sure a few did, the black guy spoke up, but he was like they arent listening anyways. haha It was also Penner and the people inside that were going to do the deal anyways, so it didnt matter.

Penner is on the red tribe. Artis is on the other tribe.

NJChiefsFan 10-25-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9050264)

Abi did the "do what you want to do" so that she could let them do something she didn't like and have the ability to bitch about it later.

Dartgod 10-27-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9050313)
Abi did the "do what you want to do" so that she could let them do something she didn't like and have the ability to bitch about it later.

She's a ****ing worthless twat who's not even a 1/10th as hot as she thinks she is.

NJChiefsFan 10-27-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9055513)
She's a ****ing worthless twat who's not even a 1/10th as hot as she thinks she is.

Agreed.

DaKCMan AP 10-29-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9055513)

:clap:

Buck 10-29-2012 09:47 AM

She's the same as that worthless Puerto Rican count from last year.

Aries Walker 10-31-2012 08:29 PM

Welp, the Alliance of Evil has successfully eliminated the last truly smoking hot woman from the show.

Thanks a lot, Alliance of Evil.

KcMizzou 10-31-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9070100)
Welp, the Alliance of Evil has successfully eliminated the last truly smoking hot woman from the show.

Thanks a lot, Alliance of Evil.

I will miss that rack.

Bump 10-31-2012 09:42 PM

I thought these shows are supposed to keep the eye candy

MagicHef 10-31-2012 10:44 PM

I don't understand the move from Jeff or Carter's point of view. They had to know Penner would use the idol, especially when he heard them talking about voting him out. Therefore, choice A is someone that no one likes and is no threat to win immunity, while choice B is part of the majority alliance and is a big threat to win immunity.

Obviously, vote out choice A because you hate veterans so much.

Chiefnj2 11-08-2012 12:00 PM

Good episode last night. Good vote out.

kcxiv 11-08-2012 07:37 PM

i like that they brought back water challenges. It makes it alot better. I wanted Kent to last a bit longer, but he was pretty good in challenges and got his ass voted out. hah

KcMizzou 11-08-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9099716)
i like that they brought back water challenges. It makes it alot better. I wanted Kent to last a bit longer, but he was pretty good in challenges and got his ass voted out. hah

It'll be interesting at the end when they reveal that he was an MLB player.

Buck 11-08-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9100406)
It'll be interesting at the end when they reveal that he was an MLB player.

I'm sure all the contestants are watching it as it airs.

KcMizzou 11-08-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9100410)
I'm sure all the contestants are watching it as it airs.

Eh, that's right. Sometimes I forget how this show works.

kcxiv 11-09-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9100419)
Eh, that's right. Sometimes I forget how this show works.

i need to check on the Ponderosa stuff on CBS.com, i havent yet this year. I wonder if he revealed it to them there!

HIs comments at the end were pretty funny. Its not even a million bucks, when OBama gets done with it, its more like 600k. haha

DaKCMan AP 11-09-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9098382)
Good episode last night. Good vote out.

Yeah. Once there was a vote for Abi you knew that Pete was safe. I was waiting to see who jumped ship but I guess I should have known it was Penner, who was exacting revenge for the prior week.

Aries Walker 11-09-2012 08:02 AM

Ponderosa stuff.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...derosa-rc-pt-1

It's no surprise that RC looks good, but she's coming across a little annoying. Also, if she keeps eating like that, she's not going to look good for long.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...rosa-jeff-pt-1

And Jeff is . . . well, Jeff.

Buck 11-30-2012 01:53 AM

This season is good. And now that Abi isn't fat, she looks kinda hot.

Aries Walker 11-30-2012 07:57 AM

She's still a horrible person.

Bump 11-30-2012 12:20 PM

it seems like Abi is getting hotter. I want to bang that.

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9164001)
She's still a horrible person.

It is so funny how oblivious she is. When she cut off Carter talking about the reward I laughed so ****ing hard. No she even gets pissed when people don't acknowledge how mean they were to her. This has been a fun season for me.

I wish Denise hadn't gone after Abby at tribal, she put a target on her back. Going to be tough for her to be Malcolm if they make it to the final 3. Scoupin could really help himself if he blindsided Malcolm this week.

DaKCMan AP 12-04-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9163826)
This season is good. And now that Abi isn't fat, she looks kinda hot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9164499)
it seems like Abi is getting hotter. I want to bang that.

She's not pretty and, even while thinner, her body isn't great.

DaKCMan AP 12-05-2012 07:31 PM

Is Lisa the most boring/annoying player that's made it this far? Her relationship with her younger bro is a little creepy.

Malcolm's bro has to be a huge stoner. ROFL

Aries Walker 12-05-2012 08:58 PM

Dear God, no. Most seasons have at least one player, usually an older woman, who is just so bad a player - whether through desire to be nice, or naivete, or whatever - that she makes people like me want to chew through the TV screen. The worst that I remember offhand was named Lillian, and she made Lisa here look like Machiavelli.

I'm sure there were others which I am blocking out.

DaKCMan AP 12-06-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9183860)
Dear God, no. Most seasons have at least one player, usually an older woman, who is just so bad a player - whether through desire to be nice, or naivete, or whatever - that she makes people like me want to chew through the TV screen. The worst that I remember offhand was named Lillian, and she made Lisa here look like Machiavelli.

I'm sure there were others which I am blocking out.

Lisa is a complete hypocrite. She says she votes one way in order to be loyal and not go back on her word (see Penner). Yet the next day she's talking about voting out Malcolm. Then she takes the all-time cop out if things don't go her way that it's "God's will" and either way it's a "win-win" situation. :Lin:

Chiefnj2 12-06-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9184599)
Lisa is a complete hypocrite. She says she votes one way in order to be loyal and not go back on her word (see Penner). Yet the next day she's talking about voting out Malcolm. Then she takes the all-time cop out if things don't go her way that it's "God's will" and either way it's a "win-win" situation. :Lin:

Malcolm hit the nail on the head when he said he may of made a mistake letting Lisa's brother stay the night because he would have a calming effect on her and could get her to play intelligently.

If Malcolm was ever a real target because he is a strong player/popular, etc., why didn't the target move to Denise who seems to be in the exact same situation as Malcolm, plus she has/had the disadvantage of never having an idol?

Aries Walker 12-06-2012 07:52 AM

Probably because Abi hates her so much. Assuming Abi will be on the jury by then, she'll vote for anyone but Denise to win the million dollars, and might even drag Artis and Pete to vote with her. Therefore, she's a much better choice to be sitting next to during the final council.

Malcolm, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any enemies.

Chiefnj2 12-06-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9184649)
Probably because Abi hates her so much. Assuming Abi will be on the jury by then, she'll vote for anyone but Denise to win the million dollars, and might even drag Artis and Pete to vote with her. Therefore, she's a much better choice to be sitting next to during the final council.

Malcolm, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any enemies.

I'm was talking about Skupin and Lisa switching the vote to Denise. Why do they think they could beat her at jury, or even at challenges?

MagicHef 12-06-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9184920)
I'm was talking about Skupin and Lisa switching the vote to Denise. Why do they think they could beat her at jury, or even at challenges?

I didn't understand that either.

I also am surprised at how confident they are that Abi could never win. She's the underdog now, she was in an alliance (that was betrayed by Lisa, etc.) with a number of the jury members, and the jury gets to see her roasted every tribal council, while they don't see her actions back at camp. I wouldn't be too surprised to see her get more votes than expected, if she makes it to FTC.

KChiefer 12-06-2012 02:05 PM

Can you imagine how bad the jury questioning of Abi would go? That in itself would keep Abi from winning.

Order of most pobable to win:
Malcom
Skupin
Denise
Lisa
Abi

Chiefnj2 12-06-2012 03:02 PM

The ONLY reason to keep Abi around last night over Carter is each and every one of the "FOUR" is having second thoughts about their alliance and want to bring Abi to the final 3 because everyone hates her.

And what the heck is the deal with moms wrapping their legs around their kids when getting hugged?

MagicHef 12-06-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9185495)
Can you imagine how bad the jury questioning of Abi would go? That in itself would keep Abi from winning.

Order of most pobable to win:
Malcom
Skupin
Denise
Lisa
Abi

I remember a season where the loudmouth lady that was pretty rude to everyone was looked at as a very safe goat to bring to the finals. Wait, it was actually 2 seasons with the same loudmouth rude lady.

Aries Walker 12-06-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9185649)
The ONLY reason to keep Abi around last night over Carter is each and every one of the "FOUR" is having second thoughts about their alliance and want to bring Abi to the final 3 because everyone hates her.

The other reason would be the quite reasonable fear that Carter would win every single remaining challenge.

NJChiefsFan 12-06-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9186199)
The other reason would be the quite reasonable fear that Carter would win every single remaining challenge.

Indeed. That and him maybe getting the votes as the one nobody disliked or was jealous of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9184634)
Malcolm hit the nail on the head when he said he may of made a mistake letting Lisa's brother stay the night because he would have a calming effect on her and could get her to play intelligently.

If Malcolm was ever a real target because he is a strong player/popular, etc., why didn't the target move to Denise who seems to be in the exact same situation as Malcolm, plus she has/had the disadvantage of never having an idol?

I thought it would be the automatic play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9184599)
Lisa is a complete hypocrite. She says she votes one way in order to be loyal and not go back on her word (see Penner). Yet the next day she's talking about voting out Malcolm.

I don't know. She has been pretty open about not knowing what she is doing. Going back and forth would show that. She wanted to go with Penner and he told her he didn't want to make an alliance. I don't really see that as going against her word. Voting out Malcolm came after her brother told her to play the game inside the rules of the game, not the rules of society(in her eyes).

If Denise wants to win she needs to get Malcolm out or something. She will be fighting the "follower" card in the final 3 if she doesn't. I would think they will go after Denise if she doesn't win immunity this week.

I also agree even if Abby gets her 2 alliance votes she could never handle herself in front of the jury. She really hasn't gotten roasted aside from the one time. The rest has been her being dramatic.