ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Amber Alert in Springfield (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281569)

wazu 02-19-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 10441297)
Not being family or a personal friend....that person that knows they were the last chance to save that girl probably is having a hard night/day.

I'm sure they all are. Not like people are just sitting around in their cars, waiting for a life or death car chase to begin. Picture a truck speeding away. Best case scenario is a witness with keys already in their pocket and car out of their garage. They have to sprint to their car, get in, turn it on, and speed away after a truck that has what, a 30 second head start with the gas pedal completely floored? Also, this person remembers and has accurately filed away the color and make of the vehicle they are supposed to be following.

Stewie 02-19-2014 11:58 AM

This is messed up. I hope the guy fries.

Didn't a very similar thing happen last year around Springfield. I think a girl was kidnapped from a playground and killed.

Cephalic Trauma 02-19-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10441157)
Hailey just stayed with us two weekends ago. Sweetest girl ever and was more like a sister than a cousin to my children. Thanks for all the prayers, her mom is a wreck right now and definitely needs them.

:(

I'm sorry, man. That is ****ing awful.

Sensual Lardass 02-19-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Hailey just stayed with us two weekends ago. Sweetest girl ever and was more like a sister than a cousin to my children. Thanks for all the prayers, her mom is a wreck right now and definitely needs them.

Prayers going out. I can't begin to imagine how this must feel.

Jimmya 02-19-2014 12:10 PM

Prayers for all the family sent!

Fat Elvis 02-19-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10441267)
Fathers. If this was your daughter would you, could you, let the law handle it?
Maybe it’s just me but I struggle with that question because I don’t know if I could.
I would, of course, then have to pay the price for my actions but at least this POS wouldn’t be around to hurt anyone else’s child.

No.

Fat Elvis 02-19-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 10441371)
This is messed up. I hope the guy fries.

Didn't a very similar thing happen last year around Springfield. I think a girl was kidnapped from a playground and killed.

Nope. Disemboweled. Very publicly.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-19-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10441341)
I'm sure they all are. Not like people are just sitting around in their cars, waiting for a life or death car chase to begin. Picture a truck speeding away. Best case scenario is a witness with keys already in their pocket and car out of their garage. They have to sprint to their car, get in, turn it on, and speed away after a truck that has what, a 30 second head start with the gas pedal completely floored? Also, this person remembers and has accurately filed away the color and make of the vehicle they are supposed to be following.

Yup. At least they contributed to getting this sick asshole off the street.

Lex Luthor 02-19-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

I am really sorry that this happened to your family. I can't imagine the rage and sorrow that I'd be feeling if this were my niece.

saphojunkie 02-19-2014 12:41 PM

I'm liberal as shit, and I say one bullet.

I believe humans have rights, and this ****er isn't human.

Eleazar 02-19-2014 12:44 PM

A bullet is too good for this piece of debris.

The US should operate a gulag in Alaska for people who hurt children.

Fansy the Famous Bard 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

Tattoo a big USA flag on the guys back, strip him naked and drop him off in the middle of nowhere, northern Afghanistan. Give him a broken compass and say "good luck" after shooting off a couple of flares for the Taliban night-watch.

Pitt Gorilla 02-19-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10440931)
Hailey is my niece. Words cannot describe what I want to do tho this piece of shit right now.

So sorry to hear that. Take care of everyone in your family.

Lzen 02-19-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10441026)
http://i.imgur.com/UYWqVd1.jpg

Now keep in mind I deleted 1 or two of them in that time period.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe this has already been addressed but I question why they were still sending out amber alerts by that time if her body was discovered hours earlier.

Lzen 02-19-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 10441123)
His brother and I were super tight when I was a kid.

I hope he fries.

I'm curious if he ever showed any signs of being capable of something like this. I can't even fathom how he managed to get a teaching job.