ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How do you put a $value on sex? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283037)

Msmith 04-16-2014 01:29 PM

How do you put a $value on sex?

Vehicle Broadsided by Worker’s Van

Plaintiff was traveling along a town road and broadsided by a van as he crossed an intersection. The front of plaintiff’s vehicle struck the passenger side of the defendant’s van. Defendant driver was operating the van while in the course and scope of his employment, and his employer was named as a co-defendant. Following the collision, plaintiff suffered from neck pain, shoulder pain and headaches. Plaintiff was diagnosed with a cervical flexion injury and cervical strain and sprain, and then eventually thoracic outlet syndrome, which required surgeries and physical therapy. Plaintiff sued to recover costs for past and future pain and suffering as well as his economic losses. Plaintiff’s wife, as co-plaintiff, sought recovery for loss of consortium. A trial had been scheduled, but the parties settled in a mediated settlement.

Link: http://attorneylending.com/2012/03/1...y-workers-van/

Katipan 04-16-2014 01:30 PM

By the hour.

ToxSocks 04-16-2014 01:32 PM

Well, first you need to to judge the boobs. Then the tightness and cleanliness of the vag. Does she have a big round booty or just a big booty? No booty?

Can she take it to the chin? Is she able to deep throat you and lick the balls at the same time? Anal? Does she anal bleach? And that's just touching the tip of the iceberg.

It's a pretty extensive check list you have to go through in order to judge one's sexual value. I can see how someone can be overwhelmed while trying to gauge his/her value.

BlackHelicopters 04-16-2014 01:32 PM

Usual reasonable and customary fees of prostitutes in a particular zip code?

htismaqe 04-16-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10566639)
Well, first you need to to judge the boobs. Then the tightness and cleanliness of the vag. Does she have a big round booty or just a big booty? No booty?

Can she take it to the chin? Is she able to deep throat you and lick the balls at the same time? Anal? Does she anal bleach? And that's just touching the tip of the iceberg.

It's a pretty extensive check list you have to go through in order to judge one's sexual value. I can see how someone can be overwhelmed while trying to gauge his/her value.

It's not about her, it's about HIM. She wants reimbursed for the loss of HIS services, not hers.

Since he's a dude, and he's probably not the Dos Equis guy, she's probably entitled to about $3...

Donger 04-16-2014 01:35 PM

Easily.

tooge 04-16-2014 01:37 PM

Depends on if she's fat. If she's fat, she might struggle to get laid now. If not, then no big loss. It's supply and demand, like everything else.

ptlyon 04-16-2014 01:40 PM

When I was 22, I had just bought a new S-10 two weeks prior. Was leaving work heading to Ames to see the girlfriend.

Pumped up & excited, I was jamming tunes and looking down at the radio. I looked up & the traffic had stopped to wait for someone to take a left turn. I tried to stop but slammed into a car that ended up rear ending the turning van in front of them.

They tried to sue me for more than what my coverage was stating the female "could not perform sex while bending over".

I was shitting bricks. Over a year later I received confirmation that the case was thrown out of court because they found out she had registered for nursing school.

Perineum Ripper 04-16-2014 01:40 PM

Always ask to see if they take coupons..it's a down economy..got to bust a nut on a budget

Katipan 04-16-2014 01:41 PM

Fat only matters on the coast lines otherwise there's plenty of curvy girls smashing quality dick in the Midwest.

Perineum Ripper 04-16-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10566664)
When I was 22, I had just bought a new S-10 two weeks prior. Was leaving work heading to Ames to see the girlfriend.

Pumped up & excited, I was jamming tunes and looking down at the radio. I looked up & the traffic had stopped to wait for someone to take a left turn. I tried to stop but slammed into a car that ended up rear ending the turning van in front of them.

They tried to sue me for more than what my coverage was stating the female "could not perform sex while bending over".

I was shitting bricks. Over a year later I received confirmation that the case was thrown out of court because they found out she had registered for nursing school.

So what you are saying is she tried to bend you over

ptlyon 04-16-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10566675)
So what you are saying is she tried to bend you over

In a round about way. And I didn't like it. No sir.

Jimmya 04-16-2014 02:00 PM

Just when I think I've read everything!

tooge 04-16-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10566673)
Fat only matters on the coast lines otherwise there's plenty of curvy girls smashing quality dick in the Midwest.

Curvy girls smashing quality dick. I love you Katipan

Donger 04-16-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10566673)

I suppose that's better than curvy dicks smashing quality girls.