ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LOL @Manning (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257489)

Imon Yourside 03-19-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8472240)
LMAO I hear you. I totally wish our roles were reversed. I'd trade Denver's owner, front office, head coach and QB for KC's any day of the week.

:D

Garcia Bronco 03-19-2012 12:16 PM

Not only has Crennel not beaten Peyton since 04, they had been cheating the otherside of the ball. Get real. This is a good move for any team. Just admit the jealousy. My co-workers are dying from the laughter at this board. I told them two weeks ago when you guys THOUGHT you were in the mix and how great he is. But I informed them that once you lost out that he'd be a no-talent broke-dick QB and look at your community today.

Graystoke 03-19-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8472249)
Not only has Crennel not beaten Peyton since 04, they had been cheating the otherside of the ball. Get real. This is a good move for any team. Just admit the jealousy. My co-workers are dying from the laughter at this board. I told them two weeks ago when you guys THOUGHT you were in the mix and how great he is. But I informed them that once you lost out that he'd be a no-talent broke-dick QB and look at your community today.

Its what we do so **** off

MIAdragon 03-19-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8472177)
What a shitty head coach. Feel bad for you guys.

http://i.imgur.com/Z8MgQ.gif

Imon Yourside 03-19-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

He IS a no-talent broke-dick, brokeback, Pioli-hatin'(we share this), Son of a donkey loving' whore little biatch POS QB..There I said it!

MIAdragon 03-19-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Like the orangejoke would be any different, go **** yourself.

Garcia Bronco 03-19-2012 12:19 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 8472254)
Its what we do so **** off

Garcia Bronco 03-19-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8472263)
Like the orangejoke would be any different, go **** yourself.

The only troll we have over there is your troll.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-19-2012 12:20 PM

Weren't you the moron that said you'd rather have Tebow over any QB in the league? Yes, I believe so.

mr. tegu 03-19-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

So would say Peyton's numbers against Crennel are good? 9 tds and 14 picks in 9 games including ZERO tds in the last three games.

zonachief 03-19-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Thats part of being a fan. Over at donkeymane, I bet fans that were blowing tebow two months ago are now glad to see him gone.

I wanted manning in KC. Still doesnt change the fact that, outside of Von and Elvis..denver is remarkably average. Does Manning make denver the favorite? possibly, because this league is skewing the rules to favor the position.

Even though we have a huge pile of crap at QB, Ill take this well-rounded young team over your donkeys 10 times out of 10.

Imon Yourside 03-19-2012 12:22 PM

I'll say it now...Ricki Stanzi > 36 year old geriatric Peyton Manning.

MIAdragon 03-19-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8472274)
Weren't you the moron that said you'd rather have Tebow over any QB in the league? Yes, I believe so.

shh its quite obvious the only morons are on this board, he told his buddies that, trolololol.

Garcia Bronco 03-19-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8472274)

I said I would rather have Tebow from a QBOTF perspective. Last I posted that there are about 5 QBs I would take over Tim.

Brady, Brees, Manning, Rogers, Cassel, Rivers.

Garcia Bronco 03-19-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonachief (Post 8472281)
Thats part of being a fan. Over at donkeymane, I bet fans that were blowing tebow two months ago are now glad to see him gone.

I wanted manning in KC. Still doesnt change the fact that, outside of Von and Elvis..denver is remarkably average. Does Manning make denver the favorite? possibly, because this league is skewing the rules to favor the position.

Even though we have a huge pile of crap at QB, Ill take this well-rounded young team over your donkeys 10 times out of 10.

Its an average league.