ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The 2014 CP Roasts thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281239)

MTG#10 02-04-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10414040)
Houstonwhodat is dumb. If ignorance is bliss, he must be overjoyed. He may be the only person on this board who is wrong more often than Clay. Except it's not just about football takes. It's about everything. He claimed to be a foodie in one thread and then championed Rudy's in Texas as world class bbq.

He's also a racist. If there is a thread that has a chance to turn into a "ninja" hatefest, you can rest assured Houstonwhodat is lurking somewhere nearby waiting to pounce. He's the kind of guy that's super nice to a black guy when talking to them and then walks away feeling proud of himself for being such a wonderful humanitarian. Hes from New Orleans, and on days that he drives by the old plantations and sees the slave huts, he cant help but think of "the good ol' days."

He is to the Saints what Knowmo is to the donks. He regularly fantasizes of beng sodomized by Drew Brees and Sean Payton in a back alley of the piss soaked streets of New Orleans. Jimmy Graham is his favorite player, and his favorite thing about him is that he's light skinned enough for Houstonwhodat to pretend he's white while he has his helmet on. He hates all mobile quarterbacks as long as we're assuming mobile means black.

And that's as far as I got. I'm really not as creative and imaginative as these other guys. It sucks, but I tried.

:clap:

You left out how much he loves insurance fraud but well done.

Is it really a roast if everything is true?

TLO 02-04-2014 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10413631)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gBOoWjU3wD...w-clap-gif.gif

Brilliant. Touching. Amazing.

That was a very original and well thought-out roast!!! I dunno about all you fellers, but I was DEFINITELY amused. I mean, who ever thought of associating tl;dr with ME??!!?!? It sure as shit has never crossed my mind!!!

:Pinky:

TimBone 02-04-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10414058)
:clap:

You left out how much he loves insurance fraud but well done.

Thanks. I wanted to hit that, but I didn't know the details. Just heard of it secondhand.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2014 04:39 PM

Well done stepping up you two

Rams Fan 02-04-2014 04:44 PM

Dear KnowMo,

The regular season means jack shit to the Broncos. Just like the Superbowl did.

From,

Rams Fan

TimBone 02-04-2014 07:16 PM

I knew mine was weak, but I didn't think it was a thread killer.

In58men 02-04-2014 07:32 PM

Sorter,

Please stop with your bullshit posts that make zero sense. Thanks douche bag.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2014 07:36 PM

Call em out folks

rico 02-04-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10414519)
Call em out folks

I can't think of shit. Some ideas will probably hit me when I'm in my car, driving somewhere. I'm snowed in right now and can't drive anywhere.

COchief 02-04-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10414561)
I can't think of shit. Some ideas will probably hit me when I'm in my car, driving somewhere. I'm snowed in right now and can't drive anywhere.

Please don't, it's too soon, we need more time to recover from your last attempts.

/egage rico ragemode

TimBone 02-04-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10414519)
Call em out folks

Put a list of names out there. I might try another.

ThaVirus 02-04-2014 08:20 PM

Scott Free has been letting the butthurt flow freely as of late.

He's aching for a roast.

stumppy 02-04-2014 08:20 PM

I never knew Sorter drank til I seen him sober one day.

rico 02-04-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10414584)
Please don't, it's too soon, we need more time to recover from your last attempts.

/egage rico ragemode

I bombed the Hootie roasts.

However, try my Setsuna one again...wasn't as bad. I'll repost the damn thing. I think I posted a Direckshun roast that wasn't as good as the Setsuna, but wasn't as bad as the Hootie roasts...

cosmo20002 02-04-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10413138)
Since the Broncos fail finished another NFL season, it is time for some off season shenanigans. By request of some quality longterm posters, I have started this thread for CPers to show off their smack skills. Let it begin....

Has Rico been banned from this thread? It's for his own good.