ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dosey'as agent and King Carl no longer talking to each other (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187746)

BigRedChief 07-24-2008 07:50 AM

Dosey'as agent and King Carl no longer talking to each other

Per King Carl on 610 this am

King Carl is saying that Dorsey's agent is letting other players and slotting do his negoiating.

Chiefs have made offer to Dorsey in early June. Agent indicated on Monday that he wasn't ready to negoiate until the #6, #7, #8 picks have been signed.

Its all on Dorsey's agent now. The Chiefs will not talk to him anymore unless Dorsey's agent calls King Carl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had this in the Albert signing thread but it deserves its own thread. It real Chief news instead of another poop thread so bite me.

Deberg_1990 07-24-2008 07:52 AM

I smell another John Tait incident coming....

Skip Towne 07-24-2008 07:52 AM

I won't believe it until I see it on WPI

eazyb81 07-24-2008 07:53 AM

Lame. Carl is such an asshole.

Redrum_69 07-24-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4865140)
I won't believe it until I see it on WPI

LOL...yeah and I think there slogan should be:

"WPI...If we dont post it here from other web blogs first, then its not newsworthy..."

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-24-2008 07:57 AM

Dorseys agent should be fired if he wants every other god damn 1st rounder signed before he negotiates!!!!!!

blueballs 07-24-2008 07:58 AM

Bowe produced
his hold out amounted to squat in the long haul because of it
I expect the same of Dorsey

1ChiefsDan 07-24-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 4865142)
Lame. Carl is such an asshole.

:hmmm:
If the information provided is true - how is this Carl's fault?
Carl: Here's an offer
Agent:.......................
Several weeks later - Agent: we won't negotiate until other players below us are signed too

If Dorsey is interested in getting into camp he needs to tell his agent to start negotiating.

BigRedChief 07-24-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 4865157)
Several weeks later - Agent: we won't negotiate until other players below us are signed too

If Dorsey is interested in getting into camp he needs to tell his agent to start negotiating.

The problem is that we don't know if its true. He said that Tait's agent wouldn't talk and was unreasonable. Then we found out there was another side to the story.

I bet we hear from his agent today.

Nightfyre 07-24-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 4865157)

Albert's agent is up for grabs. Just saying.

Chiefnj2 07-24-2008 08:04 AM

Dorsey's agent, Segal, represented 3 first round picks last year -- Levi Brown (No. 5), LaRon Landry (No. 6) and Craig Davis (No. 30).

Does anyone know offhand if Brown and Landry were holdouts?

1ChiefsDan 07-24-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 4865163)
The problem is that we don't know if its true. He said that Tait's agent wouldn't talk and was unreasonable. Then we found out there was another side to the story.

Exactly my point - we have one side of the story so far. You are probably right about hearing from the agent today - which will give us information on the complete other side of the spectrum. The true answer will probably be somewhere in between.

It is just funny that with the side we do have that would indicate it is not Carl's fault - the blind hatred of Carl still makes people say stupid things.

LOCOChief 07-24-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 4865163)

Yeah we found out Lock is an asshole.

mlyonsd 07-24-2008 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 4865190)
the blind hatred of Carl still makes people say stupid things.

19 years of not accomplishing much of anything and still Carl having a job makes people say stupid things.

Nightfyre 07-24-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 4865212)
19 years of not accomplishing much of anything and still Carl having a job makes people say stupid things.

I'm in the market for a job. Just throwing that out there.