ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peter Kings take on Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268583)

htismaqe 01-07-2013 09:49 AM

The reason Pioli never confronted the allegations head on is because most of them were 100% true.

Dude can't trust anybody, that's HIS problem, not everybody else's.

007 01-07-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9291427)
OK, enough with the "Team-Killer" stuff. It's making it impossible to read stories.

I prefer to call him Polio. Same result too.

Deberg_1990 01-07-2013 09:52 AM

Well...i used to like Peter King.......What a completely uniformed, bias take this was.

GTFO Peter

Brock 01-07-2013 09:55 AM

He took Peterson's dumpster fire and turned into a mile wide smoking crater. Stop being so hard on him!

Iowanian 01-07-2013 09:55 AM

Well Petah,

Let's look at Pioli's successful draft picks and player acquisitions. Now that we've completed that in 3 seconds, take a gander at what Pioli did with the community and fan relations, how he treated existing Chiefs staff. He brought in a turd quarterback, fought with the coach he brought in, replaced him with a puppet coach and the team did a steady nose dive from the day Pioli arrived.

He's been a prick and unsuccessful.

I spent some time with a friend from Connecticut this week, and found out a lot of people out there refer to anyone in a car with a Mass plate a "masshole".

What a perfect name for Pioli-Americans.

Fire Me Boy! 01-07-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Gump (Post 9291420)
Andy Reid took the job because he has the top pick in the draft and will have tons of cap room as soon as he drops Cassel and Jackson. He took it because the Chiefs have an awesome running back who fits his scheme and was here before 'Team-killer' Pioli ever thought of stepping foot around here. Houston is the only pick 'Team-killer' Pioli can really take credit for for hitting an out of the park type of player. Berry is the only other player he drafted that has been better then average and he was a 5th pick in the draft. Who would have ****ed that pick up? **** 'Team-killer' Pioli.

Tyson Jackson says, "Hi."

DeezNutz 01-07-2013 09:59 AM

Gaiz, quit being meen to Scottie! He triz.

Frazod 01-07-2013 10:02 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...sRuYi1VJb3oMJS

the Talking Can 01-07-2013 10:04 AM

Reid took the job because Clark didn't blink when Reid said "total control...7 million"

the idea it had anything to do with pioli's epic failure - 4 years to go from 2-14 to 2-14 - could only be imagined by a 300lb bukakke target

Agent V 01-07-2013 10:05 AM

I mean, what is the point of this? To scold everyone who dislikes him because he's your friend, Peter? He can defend himself if he would like. Reports of his character and personality have been consistently negative since he arrived.

DeezNutz 01-07-2013 10:07 AM

I highly doubt that Pioli tapped anyone's phone. But to focus on this singular outlandish claim is to miss the entire point, which King aptly did.

Pioil created such a ****ed up work environment that otherwise sane people believed Big Brother was literally on their personal phones. That's how toxic Fat Scott made Arrowhead. That's what a ****ing failure that he is.

But he tries, right King? Go **** yourself you worthless POS.

Buehler445 01-07-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9291516)
I highly doubt that 'Team-killer' Pioli tapped anyone's phone. But to focus on this singular outlandish claim is to miss the entire point, which King aptly did.

Pioil created such a ****ed up work environment that otherwise sane people believed Big Brother was literally on their personal phones. That's how toxic Fat Scott made Arrowhead. That's what a ****ing failure that he is.

Not to mention there are people SUEING his ****ing **** ass because of age discrimination.

siberian khatru 01-07-2013 10:11 AM

King's not interested in doing any minimal reporting to answer his own question about "personal attacks." He's got Pissoli's side of the story, that's good enough for him.

Pissoli is bigger than KC, KC doesn't matter. What matters is protecting the Pissoli myth and seeing it propagated in another city.

SAUTO 01-07-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9291516)
I highly doubt that 'Team-killer' Pioli tapped anyone's phone. But to focus on this singular outlandish claim is to miss the entire point, which King aptly did.

x1

Fire Me Boy! 01-07-2013 10:12 AM

I'm posting this here just because I didn't want to make a thread about it...

I hate the auto-change to "Team-Killer." Almost as much as I hate the smiley for Super-Man. I shouldn't have to intentionally misspell something to keep the damn system from changing what I write; it should be the other way around. If I want to use the Superman smiley, then I can use the tags like every other smiley on this board.