ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Feature reminder. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115715)

Phobia 05-03-2005 07:49 PM

Feature reminder.

Click here

Scroll down.

In the lower right hand corner enter "gochiefs"

Then you never have to see the stupid animated crap again.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 07:53 PM

ROFL

KC2004 05-03-2005 08:59 PM

Thanks!

David. 05-03-2005 09:01 PM

oh thank you so much

Phobia 05-03-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
ROFL

Not funny, dipshit.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Not funny, dipshit.

:(

jspchief 05-03-2005 09:05 PM

Excellent. I never thought I'd be pushed to the point of "ignore" in any aspect of this site, but his last two avatars have pushed "annoying" to a new level.

Freekofnature 05-03-2005 09:07 PM

Thank god.

I still love you Gochief dont be down.

Skip Towne 05-03-2005 09:25 PM

Thank you very much for this. I wish you'd just ban him again and let him come back as somebody else. At least then he has to stay undercover and can't annoy the rest of us. Or at least limit him to 20 posts per day. I've never had anyone on ignore but I'm going to have to make an exception for him.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I've never had anyone on ignore but I'm going to have to make an exception for him.

It's for the best. You can't handle me.

go bo 05-03-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Not funny, dipshit.

ok, what am i doing wrong?

i put gochiefts in the box and clicked on update list, but i still see the damned thing... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

EDIT: ok, now it works...

thanks phobes... :toast:

Phobia 05-03-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
ok, what am i doing wrong?

i put gochiefts in the box and clicked on update list, but i still see the damned thing... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Yeah, I think I've located your problem.

go bo 05-03-2005 09:29 PM

works good now...

thanks... :toast:

jspchief 05-03-2005 09:30 PM

Actually, I'd like to see a policy that required all animations to be avatar only so that we could turn them off if we chose to.

Some of these animations are hell on my system when I'm running split screens and multi tasking. I'd like to be able to turn off the bad ones.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Actually, I'd like to see a policy that required all animations to be avatar only so that we could turn them off if we chose to.

Some of these animations are hell on my system when I'm running split screens and multi tasking. I'd like to be able to turn off the bad ones.

You mean animated sigs? Phobia restricted me from those awhile ago so you don't have to worry.

However, I think animated sigs bring zest to this place. But we need set rules about sig dimensions and file size allowances though....don't you think so, Phobes?

PastorMikH 05-03-2005 09:33 PM

Actually, that feature comes in rather handy. Now that you have your own key to this place, can you figure out a hack to do the same with sigs? I've had sigs turned off for quite a while and do miss the G-rated ones.

:)

Frazod 05-03-2005 09:35 PM

Actually this one isn't as bad as the last one. I don't know what the fuck that T-Rex in F-16 thing was, and I don't want to. :shake:

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Actually this one isn't as bad as the last one. I don't know what the fuck that T-Rex in F-16 thing was, and I don't want to. :shake:

Calvin and Hobbes, yo.

Frazod 05-03-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Calvin and Hobbes, yo.

Whatever. The flashing shit was annoying.

Sure-Oz 05-03-2005 09:38 PM

my sig is the best.

go bo 05-03-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

You mean animated sigs? Phobia restricted me from those awhile ago so you don't have to worry.

However, I think animated sigs bring zest to this place. But we need set rules about sig dimensions and file size allowances though....don't you think so, Phobes?

restricted?

does this mean i have to turn in my bo-catching-a-pass sig pic?

say it ain't so... :( :( :(

Frazod 05-03-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

restricted?

does this mean i have to turn in my bo-catching-a-pass sig pic?

say it ain't so... :( :( :(

That was specific to him. You're good.

go bo 05-03-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
my sig is the best.

well, yes...

yes it is... :p :p :p

go bo 05-03-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

That was specific to him. You're good.

whew...

that's a relief...

jspchief 05-03-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

I don't have a problem with animated sigs as a genral rule. I just don't like that I can't turn specific ones off. For some reason, certain ones wreak havoc on my comp's resources. Maybe that's somethin that will be available in the future.

Skip Towne 05-03-2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

It's for the best. You can't handle me.

Quite the contrary you little momma's boy. I'd love to get my hands on you. Your momma couldn't save you from me.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Whatever. The flashing shit was annoying.

It was pretty simple. I just inverted the colors in the 2nd frame.

Frazod 05-03-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

And again I ask myself - why don't I keep you on ignore? :banghead:

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Quite the contrary you little momma's boy. I'd love to get my hands on you. Your momma couldn't save you from me.

We're talking about here, dipshit. You just have to rip on me at every opportunity. We were having a civil conversation over PMs and even THERE you had to resort to being an asshole.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

And again I ask myself - why don't I keep you on ignore? :banghead:

Because it's just an avatar and you can keep it on ignore instead?

I think flashing mustang looks cool.... :harumph:

Frazod 05-03-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Because it's just an avatar and you can keep it on ignore instead?

I think flashing mustang looks cool.... :harumph:

Well, that makes one of you.

As usual. :D

PastorMikH 05-03-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

You know, a quick search, and then an unbelievable DirectTV deal coupon sent to his residence for his dad (A coupon that you are the only installer that honors) could get you in the same room as him. And don't forget, the entire trip from Tulsa to Dalla - er uh, where ever he lives could be tax-deductible if you are going there for an install.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one is even more horrifying:

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
You know, a quick search, and then an unbelievable DirectTV deal coupon sent to his residence for his dad (A coupon that you are the only installer that honors) could get you in the same room as him. And don't forget, the entire trip from Tulsa to Dalla - er uh, where ever he lives could be tax-deductible if you are going there for an install.

I don't know if Skip could find out where I live (I suspect he can't. Why would an installer in Arkansas need information on a customer in Houston?), but he's more than welcome to come down here and attempt assault. I'm not afraid of a 60-year old.

go bo 05-03-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

dammit!

i finally get rid of your fukked up avatar and you go and put another flashing torture device up as an attachment...

ARRRRGHHHH!!!! stop it!! stop it!! stop it!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

PastorMikH 05-03-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

I don't know if Skip could find out where I live (I suspect he can't. Why would an installer in Arkansas need information on a customer in Houston?), but he's more than welcome to come down here and attempt assault. I'm not afraid of a 60-year old.

I don't know, I kinda picture Skip as a thin, wirey old dude that swings a mean lead pipe when you're not looking.

jspchief 05-03-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

I'm not afraid of a 60-year old.

Heh. Especially one that's all doped up. What's he gonna do? Come over, eat your twinkies, and chill? Not exactly a frightening picture.

PastorMikH 05-03-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

The flashing doesn't seem to bother me. I am sober though.:)

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

dammit!

i finally get rid of your fukked up avatar and you go and put another flashing torture device up as an attachment...

Go Flashy Bo!

go bo 05-03-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

look here sonny...

a 60 year old skip is going to be the least of your problems if you don't stop with the damned flashing pictures...

you'll have a 57 year old fat man (nearly 400lb.) sitting on you and crushing the breath out of your squeaky little lungs...

unnerstan? :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Flashy Pilgrim!

chiefs4me 05-03-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Thank you very much for this. I wish you'd just ban him again and let him come back as somebody else. At least then he has to stay undercover and can't annoy the rest of us. Or at least limit him to 20 posts per day. I've never had anyone on ignore but I'm going to have to make an exception for him.

I am almost at that point also....he gripes at me about everything and sends nasty comments on my rep.:rolleyes:

Maybe we should call it gochiefsplanet......ROFL

go bo 05-03-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

that's not fair...

you're always sober...

but then again, you're right, it is worse after i've had a few to drink...

go bo 05-03-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Go Flashy Bo!

arrrrghhh!

hoisted by my own petard... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

sorta...

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
he gripes at me about everything and sends nasty comments on my rep.:rolleyes:

You're such a whiner.

PastorMikH 05-03-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:

Flashy Pilgrim!

Interesting. The B\W flash looks better than color.

go bo 05-03-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

You're such a whiner.

thank you...

finally, a post with no head-pounding flashing horror...

much better... :) :) :)

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Interesting. The B\W flash looks better than color.

Here's another variation:

Miles 05-03-2005 10:04 PM

Using the adblock extention with firefox is also a nifty way to get rid of annoying avitars or sig pics.

PastorMikH 05-03-2005 10:04 PM

Quote:

Here's another variation:

Say, what program are you using to do that? It looks like it could do some interesting bits for our projection system backgrounds.

chiefs4me 05-03-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

you should be afraid...I will be coming with him you little freak show attraction....:harumph:

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Say, what program are you using to do that? It looks like it could do some interesting bits for our projection system backgrounds.

I create animations through pure force of will. And Jasc Animation Shop 3.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

you should be afraid...I will be coming with him you little freak show attraction....:harumph:

Uh, oh. A 60-year old and his trucker girlfriend sidekick. I better take care of the shemale first.

Here's flashy jeff:

go bo 05-03-2005 10:13 PM

arrrrrrgh!

i quit!

i'm going to bed... :( :( :(

Saulbadguy 05-03-2005 10:35 PM

Heh. No comment.

stevieray 05-03-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

I'd put money on Skip.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
I'd put money on Skip.

I'm shocked.

tk13 05-03-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

I find it hard to believe someone as old as Skip has came with anything since 1975. :)

Taco John 05-03-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief

For what it's worth, we're going to be doing away with sigs entirely at the Mane once the server switches. People abuse them too much, and they've become more trouble than they're worth to police. And who wants to have to police them anyway?

Instead, I'm going to make avatars a little bigger and add some personalization to that part of the post bit to allow people to express themselves.

stevieray 05-03-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

I'm shocked.

no you're not, you're just a needy kid who is here for hours on end every day, prolly out of shape and have never been in a fight.

You'd get slaughtered.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
People abuse them too much, and they've become more trouble than they're worth to police. And who wants to have to police them anyway?

Just set a rule. I know lots of forums that have one. I.E. no bigger than 200k and 500x300 or whatever.

If someone's not following the rule it will be obvious.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:47 PM

Quote:

no you're not, you're just a needy kid who is here for hours on end every day, prolly out of shape and have never been in a fight.

You'd get slaughtered.

At least I didn't get my ass kicked by a staircase.

Taco John 05-03-2005 10:48 PM

Rules suck. I hate them, because then I have to enforce them. My rule is that people should use their fricken cranium.

jspchief 05-03-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
For what it's worth, we're going to be doing away with sigs entirely at the Mane once the server switches. People abuse them too much, and they've become more trouble than they're worth to police. And who wants to have to police them anyway?

Instead, I'm going to make avatars a little bigger and add some personalization to that part of the post bit to allow people to express themselves.

I've always liked the way CP and the Mange were lenient on Sig lines. They definately add flair to the board. But like you say, it gets out of hand at a certain point.

It's gotten to the point where I feel like I scroll through pages of images and animations to get to the occasional post. Size limitations would certainly be a step in the right direction.

It's not a big issue with me one way or the other. I don't necessarily think my opinion holds any more merit than someone elses. I'd just like the ability to turn off the ones I want.

Taco John 05-03-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

http://www.iamnotarolemodel.com/images/soccer1.jpg

stevieray 05-03-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

I'm not the one saying I can kick skips ass.

Frazod 05-03-2005 10:51 PM

Personally, I think signatures should be limited to a single line of text. :D

Brock 05-03-2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

You will die alone.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

I'm not the one saying I can kick skips ass.

Skips the instigator. What the **** am I supposed to do, take it like a little bitch?

tk13 05-03-2005 10:54 PM

None of you internet-pissing match pussies are combat veterans. Now go serve your country and deliver some pie.

stevieray 05-03-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
You will die alone.

so true.

Frazod 05-03-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

Skips the instigator. What the **** am I supposed to do, take it like a little bitch?

You might as well.

Saulbadguy 05-03-2005 10:55 PM

Internet ass kicking contest...yay!

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
None of you internet-pissing match pussies are combat veterans. Now go serve your country and deliver some pie.

stevieray 05-03-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

take it like a little bitch?

just like your life, huh?

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

just like your life, huh?

WAAAAAAAAAAH STEVIERAY HATES ME

WAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Simplex3 05-03-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Using the adblock extention with firefox is also a nifty way to get rid of annoying avitars or sig pics.

REP!

You are the MAN! I actually have that plugin installed, just never thought to use it. Duh.

Where's my helmet at? :loser:

stevieray 05-03-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAH

truth hurts, doesn't it..how many posts since three oclock?

You said you've never had any expectations for your life. Pathetisad.

Besides, you talk shit cause you know you'll never ever have to face anyone here.

Simplex3 05-03-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

WAAAAAAAAAAH STEVIERAY HATES ME

WAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Don't tease about s**t like that.

Hammock Parties 05-03-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

truth hurts, doesn't it..how many posts since three oclock?

You said you've never had any expectations for your life. Pathetisad.

I hope it feels so good to be right. There is nothing more exhilarating
than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?