ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I am done... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427)

|Zach| 11-30-2003 06:54 PM

I am done...

Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck to the 11-1 Chiefs the rest of the season...

:arrow:

Redcoats58 11-30-2003 06:56 PM

:deevee:

Sure-Oz 11-30-2003 06:57 PM

Sorry that we are concerned fans, Cya!

Bootlegged 11-30-2003 06:58 PM

What happened?

the Talking Can 11-30-2003 06:58 PM

another one bites the dust...why do people take things so personally?

BigVE 11-30-2003 06:59 PM

Dont know what YOUR particular beef is but.....see ya around I guess.

headsnap 11-30-2003 07:00 PM

don't let the door hit you on the ass.

BTW, what is the logic of posting a 'I'm leaving' thread, other than to stroke ones ego with people begging them to stay? That ain't gonna happen here...

tommykat 11-30-2003 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck to the 11-1 Chiefs the rest of the season...

:arrow:

Just see my sig line: it says it all! :thumb: This is why a few have dropped out, wish you the best..............this isn't the only place to learn news...:eek: Now I a hammered here...FOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eleazar 11-30-2003 07:01 PM

Sorry zach.. I see where you are coming from though, this place is more depressing after a close win than after a loss.

Bwana 11-30-2003 07:01 PM

Take Care.........

the Talking Can 11-30-2003 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap
don't let the door hit you on the ass.

BTW, what is the logic of posting a 'I'm leaving' thread, other than to stroke ones ego with people begging them to stay? That ain't gonna happen here...

so true

Stinger 11-30-2003 07:04 PM

dib's on his post count :D

BigVE 11-30-2003 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
Sorry zach.. I see where you are coming from though, this place is more depressing after a close win than after a loss.

I wouldnt say that necessarily, but we ALL have had to experience good seasons with early playoff exits.....and THAT PLAIN SUCKS!!!!! When people see where we are so obviously lacking and THEN point it out....whats wrong with that? Its not negativity its REALITY.....and I REALLY dont want to go one and done in the playoffs. I love this team and want them to go all the way but there is absolutely nothing wrong with expressing opinions on obvious negatives that come from EVEN a win! Hell, coach V has to do it every single week regardless. Like I said earlier, I dont know what your particular beef is but if your just upset about people pointing out the obvious your abit too sensitive. JMO

Ultra Peanut 11-30-2003 07:05 PM

You idiot homer.

Redcoats58 11-30-2003 07:06 PM

I guess we are all supposed to have only one opinion and follow like sheep? Well this is a BB with many different views and personalities, not everyone is gonna feel the same way you do. Thats life....