ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Saul Good 02-09-2012 10:05 PM

Keep not caring about Mizzou. It's not our fault that nobody has mentioned Oklahoma for months without preceding it with "what's wrong with".

Frazod 02-09-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362240)
Call you what yOU are. A journalism school. Sports isnt what yOU DO.

Such a shame nobody wants to talk about the Gooners - if you had some friends, perhaps you wouldn't be such a miserable prick.

Or maybe that's just unavoidable.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362218)
Never said that. But when money talks. Schools walk.. see MU.. And VA isnt going to the SEC.

You are the only idiot that has said UVA is going anywhere. No one else has them doing anything. They have never in come up in conference re-alignment discussions till your dumbass brought them up moving with Va Tech.

I do not think you are running on all cylinders, bud.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8362247)
Such a shame nobody wants to talk about the Gooners - if you had some friends, perhaps you wouldn't be such a miserable prick.

Or maybe that's just unavoidable.

I thought he was only a Sooner fan in football. In the basketball thread, he was pimping himself out like he was a beaker in basketball. But given his incoherent argument tonight, it is tough to tell.

Frazod 02-09-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362249)
I thought he was only a Sooner fan in football. In the basketball thread, he was pimping himself out like he was a beaker in basketball. But given his incoherent argument tonight, it is tough to tell.

If only there were more of them who could actually read, write and use a computer.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362249)

Nope, wrong.. but do believe if you matched up championships....... and things that matter... OU basketball has more trophys than MU football.... but you are a football school..... Give Kruger 2 classes and OU basketball is back where it belongs.

kchero 02-09-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362263)
Nope, wrong.. but do believe if you matched up championships....... and things that matter... OU basketball has more trophys than MU football.... but you are a football school..... Give Kruger 2 classes and OU basketball is back where it belongs.

Keep living the dream

duncan_idaho 02-09-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362263)

And you're comparing OU basketball with MU football why?

Just another of your nonsensical turns in this thread tonight...

Folks, I think we might have Kevin Kietzman in disguise among us. We should feel honored!

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchero (Post 8362289)
Keep living the dream

OU basketball has played for more national championships than MU football has played for conference championships.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 8362298)
And you're comparing OU basketball with MU football why?

Just another of your nonsensical turns in this thread tonight...

Folks, I think we might have Kevin Kietzman in disguise among us. We should feel honored!

LOL... had everyone just said MU is a journalism school, it would have been ok.

KcMizzou 02-09-2012 10:46 PM

This troll doesn't even really piss me off... he's too absurd to be taken seriously.

Whatever.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362300)
OU basketball has played for more national championships than MU football has played for conference championships.

Stawman argument, since you will consider any tourney appearance to be "playing for a national championship".

OU has played in two title games in bball (1947,1988).

Mizzou played for the Big 12 title twice this decade. They have also won 12 Big Eight Conference titles in their history. That means Mizzou has played for a conference championship a minimum of 14 times, while OU basketball has only actually played for a National Championship twice.

You just got owned bitch.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8362309)
This troll doesn't even really piss me off... he's too absurd to be taken seriously.

Whatever.

Whatever he is smoking, it has to be some good stuff.

Frazod 02-09-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8362309)

Whatever.

He's the Gooner version of Buster Hymen.

I assume at some point he'll threaten to tow his trailer up to my house and kick my ass. LMAO

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362311)
Stawman argument, since you will consider any tourney appearance to be "playing for a national championship".

OU has played in two title games in bball (1947,1988).

Mizzou played for the Big 12 title twice this decade. They have also won 12 Big Eight Conference titles in their history. That means Mizzou has played for a conference championship a minimum of 14 times, while OU basketball has only actually played for a National Championship twice.

You just got owned bitch.

Oh..and here are my links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahom...27s_basketball

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Tigers_football