ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

WhitiE 07-04-2013 08:09 PM

That big giant mofo scares me :(

Ceej 07-05-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9793155)

.....Gary?

Or Special Ed?

Mr. Plow 07-05-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9793155)

I'm assuming you are talking about the new map - I'll likely be on tonight if you want play. I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

WhitiE 07-05-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9793676)
I'm assuming you are talking about the new map - I'll likely be on tonight if you want play. I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Wow wish i had seen this earlier..... Let me know when u wanna play again

TinyEvel 07-25-2013 10:26 PM

I had an awesome run in the PLAZA level last night. Only because I killed the same guy five times in a row. I usually set up shop on the roof of the store near d'BO in TDM.

This sniper was coming to flush me out but I got him, then proceeded to know exactly where he'd be coming from and killed him five times straight. I was howling after the third time. Stupid me only died when I set up the sentry gun and forgot there was an open door behind me...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GsVsn9IUlPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quesadilla Joe 07-26-2013 01:55 AM

I would rage so freaking hard if you killed me in 5 different corners like that. I'd probably send you hate mail too.

ThaVirus 07-26-2013 02:32 AM

How do you upload your vids?

TinyEvel 07-26-2013 06:04 PM

From the Multiplayer menu select THEATER.
Select SELECT FILM
Select RECENT GAMES. and pick the game from which you want to capture.
Select START FILM to have full control of the film speeds and cameras. Or select CREATE HILIGHT REEL to auto-create a film that fast forwards through the match from your POV and only shows your kills.
Look at the control panel at the bottom to FFW REV and REC and change camera angles etc. Record the segment you want. WHen you stop recording you'll be prompted to name and save or discard the clip. Save it and you'll go to a menu where you select UPLOAD EDITED FILM.

When you back out of the movie and go back to the SELECT FILM menu you then select EDITED FILMS and your clip should be there.

Select the clip and you'll be brought to a lobby where you can START FILM to watch and/or select RENDER VIDEO.

Selecting RENDER VIDEO will make the file for youtube and post it to the blackops 2 eliteTV channel on YOutube (you must sign up for Elite -- it's free and fast -- to participate)

in your Elite dashboard on your home computer you will find a link to the video or search your PsnID/gamertag and black ops on youtube.

Kind of complicated, yes, but once you've done it it is kind of self-explanatory. the menu tree is kind of annoying.

And you cannot post the video to your own youtube channel with your own title and description without some end-around program that captures YouTube video to your desktop as a movie file.

kepp 09-10-2013 09:10 AM

I just ran across this pic and had a good laugh
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...9/83518444.gif

ThaVirus 09-10-2013 09:12 AM

LMAO I don't play this game much anymore, but yeah.. **** anything to do with a sniper rifle in this game.

No way in hell you can pull up your sniper rifle before I can my SMG after we've both been on the run. I hate that shit.

AndChiefs 09-10-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9959731)
LMAO I don't play this game much anymore, but yeah.. **** anything to do with a sniper rifle in this game.

No way in hell you can pull up your sniper rifle before I can my SMG after we've both been on the run. I hate that shit.

Yeah it's ridiculous. It's lazy map design. Rather than making ways to involve a true sniper they just make the sniper rifle even matched in close range combat. You should get smoked in close range combat. But you should smoke everybody long range.

kepp 09-10-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9959770)
Yeah it's ridiculous. It's lazy map design. Rather than making ways to involve a true sniper they just make the sniper rifle even matched in close range combat. You should get smoked in close range combat. But you should smoke everybody long range.

The single most annoying thing in COD games, hands down....quick-scoping.