ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

FlaChief58 05-13-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeingRed (Post 9678263)
We play the Steelers this year?

http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule-and...-schedule.html

-King- 05-13-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9678179)
Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.

Yeah the **** right. Bowe was a beast before Haley and I attribute DJs rise to Crennels defensive coaching.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 05-13-2013 07:26 AM

The Haley love around here is ****ing hilarious

BigMeatballDave 05-13-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9678293)
The Haley love around here is ****ing hilarious

So is the hate.

Neither side will let go.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-13-2013 07:43 AM

Haley with two elite coords was a good mix. He brought toughness, discipline, and accountability to this team. Of course, and as pointed out, with Simple Jack at QB, it was never destined to amount to shit. I thought about this last night; the Chiefs need to stop blowing through coaches and especially coordinators. If the coaches and coords are effective and show promise, the FO needs to pay these fools and give them incentives to stick around. Only with some continuity will the Chiefs have a legit chance of competing in a Championship.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz 05-13-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9678179)
Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.

your and idiot

jd1020 05-13-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9678298)
So is the hate.

Neither side will let go.

Pretty sure the Haley ball washers bumped this, but w/e.

chiefzilla1501 05-13-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9678291)
Yeah the **** right. Bowe was a beast before Haley and I attribute DJs rise to Crennels defensive coaching.
Posted via Mobile Device

And yet DJ, berry, bowe... Most everybody got worse when haley left.

Here's what we know. Pioli didn't let haley pick his players. He forced the 2-gap 3-4 and haley was furious about it. Haley wanted a new QB and was vetoed. Pioli led a toxic atmosphere that most coaches have vocally said they wanted no part of.

In the end, haley was fired for not being better than. 500 with cassel and Palko at QB and without jamaal Charles. As I've said before, I don't know what coach we had in haley. I think he at least deserved a say in the schemes he wanted to run, his QB, some not all draft decisions, and at least one more season with a healthy jamaal Charles. Isn't that reasonable before saying he was good or bad?

DRU 05-13-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9678441)
your and idiot

This makes me laugh.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-13-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9678482)

Here's what we know. ***** didn't let haley pick his players. He forced the 2-gap 3-4 and haley was furious about it. Haley wanted a new QB and was vetoed. ***** led a toxic atmosphere that most coaches have vocally said they wanted no part of.

In the end, haley was fired for not being better than. 500 with cassel and Palko at QB and without jamaal Charles. As I've said before, I don't know what coach we had in haley. I think he at least deserved a say in the schemes he wanted to run, his QB, some not all draft decisions, and at least one more season with a healthy jamaal Charles. Isn't that reasonable before saying he was good or bad?

No, he was fired because he was a complete buffoon and in over his head as a Head Coach.

Messier 05-13-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9678482)

Here's what we know. ***** didn't let haley pick his players. He forced the 2-gap 3-4 and haley was furious about it. Haley wanted a new QB and was vetoed. ***** led a toxic atmosphere that most coaches have vocally said they wanted no part of.

This is all very silly.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-13-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9679517)
This is all very silly.

He's STILL swinging from Haley's nuts like mini Tarzan I see

crazycoffey 05-13-2013 06:36 PM

irrelevant thread = irrelevant conversation. bad bump, hang him by the nuts on the 'ol aides tree

Masterchief 05-13-2013 06:39 PM

wait...didn't he try to do that last season??