ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics DHS Insider (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268683)

La literatura 01-09-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9300790)
Here's a suggestion to you regarding "conversation" --- contribute to it.

Is your point that the government goes after have alleged rapists, child abusers, and criminals who don't cooperate with legal mandates?

BucEyedPea 01-09-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9300800)
I was actually hoping you'd drop by and deposit a little estrogen for us. Thanks!

No, I did that! :p

Sannyasi 01-09-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9300406)
RB: Yup. And re-education camps. But trust me, you write about this, youíll be called a kook. Itís up to you, itís your reputation, not mine. And speaking about that, you do know that this crew is using the internet to ruin people, right? They are paying people to infiltrate discussion sites and forums to call people like you idiots. Show me the proof, they say. Why doesnít you source come forward? If he knows so much, why not go to Fox or the media? To them, if itís not broadcast on CNN, itís not real. Well, theyíve got it backwards. Very little on the news is real. The stock market, the economy, the last presidential polls, very little is real.

Damn, I can't believe I've been calling people stupid on the internet for free when I could've been getting paid.

La literatura 01-09-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9300805)
Maybe because it is just from a super secret guy named rosebud? Maybe because I don't think our government has their shit together enough to pull this off? Maybe because I am a double agent and I just want a wet-behind-the-ears nitwit on a football BB to think I am not part of the underground resistance. Anything else detective???

I may have other questions later, so standby.

Ace Gunner 01-09-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9300807)
Is your point that the government goes after have alleged rapists, child abusers, and criminals who don't cooperate with legal mandates?

is it your point that it is excusable for the Gov't to kill 23 innocent american children on american soil, regardless?

Dallas Chief 01-09-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9300777)
It's a Direckshun act to ask people to explain their posts? If so, I guess I'm guilty of a Direckhun act. Not quite sure why that would be a bad thing, though.

Because it is the same mindless tactic that IT follows. Wait for someone else to expose their ideological flank then pounce. Never, ever, say what you think first. That way there is no way for you to lose the argument. You can always craft your position based on what the other person says first. It only works when and only when they open up first. I see you still haven't sounded off on whether you think this is true or not. Very intellectual of you...

BucEyedPea 01-09-2013 04:48 PM

Hmmm, I read about Obama sending out teams for forums, blogs and social media for his message. The libertarians reported it. They didn't need some covert snitch to be informed.

Amnorix 01-09-2013 04:56 PM

Stopped reading here. Either the source is a crackpot or, more likely, the whole thing is just made up.


Quote:

RB: Look at the threats to Obama. Start there. The accusations of racism. Then look at the polls, and especially the judicial decisions about voter ID laws. Bought and paid for, or where there was any potential for problems, the judges got the message, loud and clear. Then look at the voter fraud. And not a peep from the Republicans. Nothing. His second term was a done deal in September. This was planned. Frankly, the Obama team knew they had it sewn up long before Election Day. Benghazi could have derailed them, but the fix was in there, so I never saw anything on my end to suggest a ready-made solution had to be implemented.

La literatura 01-09-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9300822)
is it your point that it is excusable for the Gov't to kill 23 innocent american children on american soil, regardless?

Regardless of what? I can believe there are situations in which it is excusable for the government to kill 23 innocent American children (on american soil, if that matters to you), not because they are targeted, but because they were collateral damage to a police procedure.

KC native 01-09-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sannyasi (Post 9300813)
Damn, I can't believe I've been calling people stupid on the internet for free when I could've been getting paid.

No shit. We need to figure out where to sign up.

La literatura 01-09-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9300827)
Because it is the same mindless tactic that IT follows. Wait for someone else to expose their ideological flank then pounce. Never, ever, say what you think first. That way there is no way for you to lose the argument. You can always craft your position based on what the other person says first. It only works when and only when they open up first. I see you still haven't sounded off on whether you think this is true or not. Very intellectual of you...

I think it's fake. Whether someone is faking to be the insider, or the author is just making it up, I have no opinion. I just think the content is wildly untrue.

DH: Wait, youíre DHSónot some Wall Street insider.

RB: So you think they are separate agendas? Thatís funny. The coming collapse of the U.S. dollar is a done deal. Itís been in the works for yearsódecades, and this is one of the most important cataclysmic events that DHS is preparing for. I almost think that DHS was created for that purpose alone, to fight Americans, not protect them, right here in America. But thatís not the only reason. Thereís the gun issue too.

La literatura 01-09-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9300832)
Hmmm, I read about Obama sending out teams for forums, blogs and social media for his message. The libertarians reported it. They didn't need some covert snitch to be informed.

I read about the Ron Paul cult team who goes to forums, blogs, and social media for his message. In fact, you're on that team, aren't you?

Dallas Chief 01-09-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9300868)
I think it's fake. Whether someone is faking to be the insider, or the author is just making it up, I have no opinion. I just think the content is wildly untrue.

DH: Wait, youíre DHSónot some Wall Street insider.

RB: So you think they are separate agendas? Thatís funny. The coming collapse of the U.S. dollar is a done deal. Itís been in the works for yearsódecades, and this is one of the most important cataclysmic events that DHS is preparing for. I almost think that DHS was created for that purpose alone, to fight Americans, not protect them, right here in America. But thatís not the only reason. Thereís the gun issue too.

Wildly untrue? You are being too kind. Made for a great rainy day read though, IMHO...

La literatura 01-09-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9300993)
Wildly untrue? You are being too kind. Made for a great rainy day read though, IMHO...

You need better material.

KChiefer 01-09-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9300726)
Nice. Post a bunch of passive aggressive criticism without addressing the OP content.

But hey, it's better than admitting you have the utmost belief in our Dear Leader.

I didn't read more that a few random sentences. All I had to do was go the the hosting sites homepage to know it's fantasy. If I want to read an very long fantasy, I'll read Fire & Ice.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.