ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Bowser 03-18-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8468622)
Wasnt trying to prove anything or clear anything up, just saying I dont care if anyone believes me or not. I cant go into anymore detail with people snooping around public records trying to identify me. I don't really care to have my identity revealed on a public forum for obvious reasons. I share personal life experiences because I'm anonymous and nobody here knows me. If everyone did, I wouldn't reveal anything about my personal life.

Are you new here?

Dave Lane 03-18-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Wasnt trying to prove anything or clear anything up, just saying I dont care if anyone believes me or not. I cant go into anymore detail with people snooping around public records trying to identify me. I don't really care to have my identity revealed on a public forum for obvious reasons. I share personal life experiences because I'm anonymous and nobody here knows me. If everyone did, I wouldn't reveal anything about my personal life.

So you are saying that the posters on the site aren't good enough to figure out who you are?

Oh my this is gonna get good. :popcorn:

seclark 03-18-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8468604)
That was meant for all the people that think I have just been making all my threads up off the top of my head. .

Quote:

Wasnt trying to prove anything or clear anything up, just saying I dont care if anyone believes me or not.

take a break, man. serious.
sec

Rasputin 03-18-2012 03:37 PM

Lowenbrau beer must be good beer? Havn't ever had any.

|Zach| 03-18-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

You are either full of shit or a horrible human being.

I have never wanted someone to be full of shit as much as I do now.

Predarat 03-19-2012 07:46 AM

Hope the punk that hit the 11 year old spends time in the slammer.

Phobia 03-19-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8468686)
So you are saying that the posters on the site aren't good enough to figure out who you are?

Oh my this is gonna get good. :popcorn:

Haven't even tried. He drives a 3-color El Camino and parks in from of Unit 9 most weekends. Other than that, who cares?

luv 03-19-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

If you're talking about me, I have to admit that I didn't (and don't) think enough about you to remember to check the docket. Sorry.

buddha 03-19-2012 08:12 AM

You had a perfect opportunity to press charges against the scumbag boyfriend, possibly get custody reversed, and potentially improve the lives of your two kids. Instead, you're going to do more jail time and your kids' lives will likely get worse.

As much as we would all love to punch people out when they do wrong to those we love or to us ourselves, the deck is stacked against you if you do. If you are one of the, "I don't give a shit about the consequence...I'm attacking" kind of guys...well, sucks to be you.

FishingRod 03-19-2012 09:02 AM

This is a bit of a tough situation. Now if you x had smacked your daughter in the mouth this would probably have worked out a little better for everyone. I doubt this is the case but I do remember a friend of mine witnessed his son smack himself in the face and then ran to Mom claiming his older sister had hit him in the face. The point being is that everyone else children other than our own lie about everything.

MTG#10 03-19-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 8471074)
You had a perfect opportunity to press charges against the scumbag boyfriend, possibly get custody reversed, and potentially improve the lives of your two kids. Instead, you're going to do more jail time and your kids' lives will likely get worse.

I already had/have custody of my kids, and no Im not doing any more jail time.

loochy 03-19-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8471212)
Im not doing any more jail time.

yeah you are

Sofa King 03-19-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8471222)
yeah you are

If anyone should be doing jail time, it's you, just for the simple fact that you LET OUR TEAM DOWN!!!

loochy 03-19-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8471275)
If anyone should be doing jail time, it's you, just for the simple fact that you LET OUR TEAM DOWN!!!

i should slap your daughter and then you can come rupture my spleen, ok?

threebag 03-19-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8471355)
i should slap your daughter and then you can come rupture my spleen, ok?

she would probably slap you back. she dont need help with the light work.