ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music GenoBators Band Name; Stayfree & The MaxiPads (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286124)

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-01-2014 08:02 AM

GenoBators Band Name; Stayfree & The MaxiPads

Which one of you mopes wants to be Stayfree? The rest of you are MaxiPads due to the heavy flow.

Just let it all out, girls. And if you wait until you NEED to change, you have probably waited too long. Soak-throughs are so embarrassing.

truefans > MaxiPads

Dinny

RealSNR 09-01-2014 08:06 AM

Deberg threads > the ridiculous percentage of Alex's extension that is guaranteed money

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-01-2014 08:44 AM

You can be the musical director, SNR, kinda Howard Shore this thing.

I'm the booking agent. As soon as we get enough MPs signed up, I'll be booking you boys in some of the finest pay-toilets in New Jersey. You're gonna be stars.

Dinny

RealSNR 09-01-2014 08:54 AM

We need a punch bowl of green-only M&Ms.

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-01-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10869967)
We need a punch bowl of green-only M&Ms.

I love it. That beats just picking out the brown ones.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova 09-02-2014 06:22 AM

I got a better bulb.

CLAYFREE & The Maxipads. I should have seen that from the start.

Dinny

Coochie liquor 09-02-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 10872674)
I got a better bulb.

Dinny

This one is better IMO. Great thread, would read again!

Coochie liquor 09-02-2014 08:02 AM

I want to be the song writer for the band... Here's just a snippet for my interview process.

Their first single... (You know they'd have to be a weird al cover type band because they are too lame to come up with their own brand of music) it's to the tune of "Down in the Corner" by CCR.... Here's the first verse if I get the job I'll finish writing the song! Wanna hear it/here it goes...

Everyone is bitching cuz Alex Smith got re-signed, their pads are overflowing all over their behinds. Clay and Inmen crying like a couple little unchanged babes, I wish they'd share some antifreeze and then go die of aids. Down on the corner, they're bleeding in the streets, blood is heavily flowing from these fake fans of the Chiefs!!

stumppy 09-02-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10872766)
I want to be the song writer for the band... Here's just a snippet for my interview process.

Their first single... (You know they'd have to be a weird al cover type band because they are too lame to come up with their own brand of music) it's to the tune of "Down in the Corner" by CCR.... Here's the first verse if I get the job I'll finish writing the song! Wanna hear it/here it goes...

Everyone is bitching cuz Alex Smith got re-signed, their pads are overflowing all over their behinds. Clay and Inmen crying like a couple little unchanged babes, I wish they'd share some antifreeze and then go die of aids. Down on the corner, they're bleeding in the streets, blood is heavily flowing from these fake fans of the Chiefs!!

ROFL:LOL:ROFL

Perfect

stumppy 09-02-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

I got a better bulb.

Dinny

How about MeatPeeker & The Maxipads ?

Coochie liquor 09-02-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 10872805)
How about MeatPeeker & The Maxipads ?

Or Claynus and the Meatgayzers... Claynus and the Pity Party

Saccopoo 09-02-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

I got a better bulb.

Dinny

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d06bbf567...yo1_r4_400.gif

Saccopoo 09-02-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10872766)

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt...heatermove.gif

Coochie liquor 09-02-2014 08:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies and gentlemen.... From the fiery pits of hemorrhoid hell....Bleeding Claynus

Eleazar 09-02-2014 08:43 AM

Meh. They are the new True Fans. Agree with us, or you aren't a fan because you don't care about the team winning championships.