ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Batman: Arkham Knight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281935)

keg in kc 06-10-2014 02:24 AM

I only upgrade every 3-4 years, it hasn't taken all that much effort. It's certainly been easier since I built my own.

Console games to me are a rip-off. In a general sense, half the content for double the price. So I've been resistant to get one. Unfortunately, however, console limitations are hurting what PC games deliver in this multi-platform world.

007 06-10-2014 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10681441)
I only upgrade every 3-4 years, it hasn't taken all that much effort. It's certainly been easier since I built my own.

Console games to me are a rip-off. In a general sense, half the content for double the price. So I've been resistant to get one.

I just don't want my pc in the family room. But I hate going downstairs to play it in the less than comfortable seating. Plus, when it costs $250 to upgrade the video card and not to mention the fact I am due for a new motherboard as well....

I also prefer the convenience of the controller.

keg in kc 11-25-2014 01:08 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jPXtuCDp47s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 11-25-2014 01:43 AM

oh yeah!!!

Ragged Robin 11-25-2014 09:49 AM

these ****ers better put in a Dick Grayson Batman skin, they've already done other skins from that era (Red Robin, Batman Inc)

Wallcrawler 11-25-2014 10:29 AM

This game will be the reason I finally grab a next gen console. That shit looks awesome.

Loved the previous 3 games.

mdchiefsfan 11-25-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11143541)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jPXtuCDp47s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jesus. I think I need some new shorts.

kysirsoze 11-28-2014 04:38 PM

Pretty sure that guy with his face in the fuze box is dead.

mdchiefsfan 11-29-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 11150546)
Pretty sure that guy with his face in the fuze box is dead.

LMAO I thought the same thing.

keg in kc 12-02-2014 11:48 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IgIdmphGUoU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 02-25-2015 06:34 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VpXUIh7rlWI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ragged Robin 02-25-2015 07:45 PM

I wish they would inject more Batman stuff into the game, not THEMATICALLY but like stuff that makes Batman BATMAN. They do a decent job on the detective stuff (though it should be a part of the story instead of a gameplay mechanic) but they should do stuff like AI + coop with other Batfamily characters (lot of SP games these days are integrating this type of seemless open world coop stuff into their SP campaigns like Watchdogs and Dark Souls). Batman is nothing without help from his friends. Would be badass to roam around the open world with another character helping you mow baddies down.

(also still hate the clunky armor batsuit with exposed eyes+eye shadow #trolo)

Mother****erJones 02-25-2015 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 11347686)
I wish they would inject more Batman stuff into the game, not THEMATICALLY but like stuff that makes Batman BATMAN. They do a decent job on the detective stuff (though it should be a part of the story instead of a gameplay mechanic) but they should do stuff like AI + coop with other Batfamily characters (lot of SP games these days are integrating this type of seemless open world coop stuff into their SP campaigns like Watchdogs and Dark Souls). Batman is nothing without help from his friends. Would be badass to roam around the open world with another character helping you mow baddies down.

(also still hate the clunky armor batsuit with exposed eyes+eye shadow #trolo)

Ya this game needs Co-op

Ragged Robin 02-25-2015 07:51 PM

shit I also hope the trailer is either misleading OR the "Arkham Knight" isn't Jason Todd. As if Jason Todd is about to help/work for people like Ivy and Penguin.. even when he was a psychotic killer he only really murdered criminals + people who got in his way of that brand of justice ROFL

Gonzo 02-26-2015 08:32 AM

I didn't really much care for the Batman games until recently. I'm loving the music in the last installment. The fighting mechanic gets a little tired but according to the gameplay vids I've watched, they did a pretty nice update so maybe it won't be so repeatative.
I'm really looking forward to this one.