ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Bomb Exploded at Boston Marathon Finish Line (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272120)

Donger 04-15-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9589593)
If you are a terriost with intentions to maim/kill as many in the blast area, it would seem to me that to further your end game that people 10 feet away from the blast would at the least be knocked down by the blast.

We will know what the hell happened in in 48 hours.

You don't know what the intentions were. But, no, that wasn't a large explosion. That doesn't necessarily equal amateurish. If it was delivered via backpack, that makes it small and (obviously) man-portable.

Frankie 04-15-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589550)
:spock:

Dude, he's been booted off the thread for over an hour.

I got back to the thread late and took it up from the point I left it. Had to go get wife from work. Am I forgiven?

BigRedChief 04-15-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brendan08901 (Post 9589609)
Yeah but getting your hands on high end explosives could be a giant red flag for ATF and DHS.

Exactly. So you either smuggle them in, buy on the black market or just make due whats legally available.

Ceej 04-15-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9589622)
I got back to the thread late and took it up from the point I left it. Had to go get wife from work. Am I forgiven?

Tell her ass to ride the bus.

Mr. Laz 04-15-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9589594)
It's actually not uncommon for a terrorist to stick around and watch the results of their work.

somebody has been watching a lot of Criminal Minds

:p

CrazyPhuD 04-15-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9589605)
Here come the theories.

Can't wait for a 26 minute YouTube video to come out explaining how it may be linked to 911, Sandy Creek, and Billy Mayes' death.

I'm going to call it now...it was a domestic predator drone strike test that went horribly wrong! :tinfoil:

Ceej 04-15-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9589628)
I'm going to call it now...it was a domestic predator drone strike test that went horribly wrong! :tinfoil:

Make the video!

Raiderhater 04-15-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9589600)
If you are reacting to the actions of someone. You aren't profiling.

Technically I agree with this. But for some, especially in an emotionally charged state of mind like this, suspicious actions and "suspicious looks" can be confused.

|Zach| 04-15-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9589633)
Technically I agree with this. But for some, especially in an emotionally charged state of mind like this, suspicious actions and "suspicious looks" can be confused.

I guess so, was just going being the language given.

Imon Yourside 04-15-2013 05:29 PM

"When one bomb went off, you didn't know if something else was going to go off."

Taylor said she noticed more of a military presence when the race with 27,000 runners started.

"We noticed that they had military upon the buildings watching," Taylor said. "I wonder if they had had some...that was kind of peculiar to me. That's kind of weird to have military people up there with binoculars before a running event at the start.

"It just didn't look normal. It just didn't look normal."

Several thousand runners were still on the course, Taylor said, and she estimated there was about a thousand spectators at the finish line when the explosions took place.

"It was very crowded," Taylor said. "It was very, very crowded."

Follow me on Twitter @paul_gattis

from here http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/04/...sions_hun.html

Frankie 04-15-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9589626)
Tell her ass to ride the bus.

:D

I had her car today. Mine is at the mechanics. I'm lucky I even had the car.

Setsuna 04-15-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9589230)
Who knows what the deal is for sure, but I'd say for certain that the Police are quite on the edge right now.

Because he has a hell of a lot of reasons to be nervous, you ****ing moron. This country has a lot of xenophobia.

The only valid reason he has is if he had been previously harmed for the color of his skin. Otherwise he has no reason. He's afraid and not because of any form of racism. If anything it's hatred he fears.

Ceej 04-15-2013 05:31 PM

I bet it was the ghost of Steinbrenner.

Bugeater 04-15-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9589635)
"When one bomb went off, you didn't know if something else was going to go off."

Taylor said she noticed more of a military presence when the race with 27,000 runners started.

"We noticed that they had military upon the buildings watching," Taylor said. "I wonder if they had had some...that was kind of peculiar to me. That's kind of weird to have military people up there with binoculars before a running event at the start.

"It just didn't look normal. It just didn't look normal."

Several thousand runners were still on the course, Taylor said, and she estimated there was about a thousand spectators at the finish line when the explosions took place.

"It was very crowded," Taylor said. "It was very, very crowded."

Follow me on Twitter @paul_gattis

from here http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/04/...sions_hun.html

Well that solves the Bigfoot sighting I guess.

Bwana 04-15-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9589622)

Sure :Pinky: