ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279053)

Anyong Bluth 11-29-2013 07:58 PM

**** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread ****

Since the joint thread is dying out and the PS4 has a thread of it's own for discussion going forward as it pertains to the Xbone console itself.

Here we go....

Feel free to add your handle / online id if you would like people to add you to their friend's list for any online gaming campaigns or whatever:

Mine: KULawHawk

Other's online id screen names: (if posting, and you can put your CP screen name: followed by your MS online id: for example

Anyong Bluth: KULawHawk

ChiefsPlanet One Online Screen Names List

ChiefsandO'sfan : Hayden2004
bishop_74 : dher405
B_Razz : brax1624
Mavericks Ace : Maverick91579
Jerm : Jerm411
Mother****erJones = i81360
WhitiE = LLP White E

TitanFall : God Tier (assumes mult will be made

KnowMo : OhHelzNoes PS4EVAZ1!1!
aturnis : ICN1080pOnly
Setsuna : LayawayPlanFan

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-29-2013 09:01 PM

Hayden2004 Online name. Just beat Ghost.

Mr. Plow 11-29-2013 09:52 PM

Don't have Xbox One yet. Just tagging myself to keep up.

Anyong Bluth 11-30-2013 07:19 PM

Not going to ask and just assume right place at the right time.

Went to some obscure farmers market today ( I'm out of town for the holidays ) and low and behold, what should I find.

A little merchant setup selling all sorts of video games at a discounted prices- good prices!

Then, I spot they have xbox one and a few ps4 titles- for $20 a pop!

I now have a copy of all the currently released titles for the one with the only exception being for the following titles I have 0 interest in ever playing:

•Angry Birds

• NBA Live 14 - 2K is vastly superior so I got that

• Fighter Within (Kinect motion game)

• Just Dance

Other than that, I got the rest, and I've only seen 1 more game anticipated to come out this December and then nothing announced for titles to come out until mid February, with a ton expected to come out come March and April.

bishop_74 12-22-2013 10:59 AM

Finally got mine. So far really enjoying all the media features (that's really why I bought it). Bought Battlefield 4 and got about 3 hours of gameplay before it lost my save data. Apparently that is a huge issue with this game on ALL platforms so beware. It sucks. I have Titanfall on preorder. Looking forward to that in addition to Destiny and Watch Dogs. If anyone wants to hit me up I am dher405.

htismaqe 12-22-2013 03:23 PM

Anybody playing Ryse?

It was about the only XBONE exclusive I was interested in and I'm seeing a whole lot of bad reviews...

Pants 12-22-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10303423)
Anybody playing Ryse?

It was about the only XBONE exclusive I was interested in and I'm seeing a whole lot of bad reviews...

I saw the first 10 minutes of gameplay on YouTube and looked fun as hell.

SuperChief 12-23-2013 01:09 AM

This game was one of the big reasons I seriously considered going with Xbox One at launch - that first 10 minutes of gameplay looked awesome to me, too. Unfortunately, I keep reading about how those first 10 minutes basically encompass the entire game. Super disappointed about that.

GordonGekko 12-23-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Anybody playing Ryse?

I would imagine it is a rental at best. Or wait a year and it should be $19.99.

Mav 12-23-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10305588)
I would imagine it is a rental at best. Or wait a year and it should be $19.99.

I heard it was super short. I have it, just haven't had the time to really dive into it.

Aspengc8 12-23-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Anybody playing Ryse?

I have Ryse, Forza, Madden, AC4 & BF4. By far, I've put the most time into Ryse. On normal difficulty, the game is way too easy, and that is why I believe a lot of the reviews are so comical. I just finished it on legendary, and it will test you big time. The multiplayer is also a ton of fun, and I picked up the season pass.

htismaqe 12-23-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 10305466)
This game was one of the big reasons I seriously considered going with Xbox One at launch - that first 10 minutes of gameplay looked awesome to me, too. Unfortunately, I keep reading about how those first 10 minutes basically encompass the entire game. Super disappointed about that.

This.

"Visually stunning. Repetetively boring."

Aspengc8 12-23-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10306708)
This.

Some of the combat got repetitive and a bit boring on the first play through, thats why i suggest playing on the next level up or even legendary, which is really rough. The execution system has different 'perks', so you need to juggle them when playing on harder difficulty, or you will die often. On normal, its too easy and you can just use the 'XP Boost' type of executions and play with one hand behind your back.

The multiplayer gladiator coop is a blast though, and all the exections are unlocked plus pretty much all of the environment can trigger a fatality. No doubt the game is a bit 'thin' for a launch title, but Ryse and Forza are the two most stunning games I've seen in a long time.

New World Order 12-23-2013 07:47 PM

I don't know about the gameplay as I have never played it, but visually it is the best looking game on any console.

New World Order 12-23-2013 07:48 PM

I want Dayz Standalone to hurry up and come out on console. It is such a fun game on pc, it would be great on Xbox Live.

Gravedigger 12-23-2013 09:10 PM

I never bought Ryse because I saw the poor reviews. I would think it would be one of the first titles out of Dead Rising and Forza to recieve a price drop. I'm okay with picking it up later.

Pants 12-23-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10306708)
This.

I feel like that's a bit subjective. I felt that Kingdoms of Amalur was repetitively boring. :)

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-25-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Anybody playing Ryse?

Fun game.

Gravedigger 12-25-2013 06:59 PM

Peggle 2 is pretty damn awesome. Well worth the price of admission.

Anyong Bluth 12-27-2013 07:33 PM

Looks like some more games have been released for the xbone:

◇ Destiny

◆ Titanfall

◇ The Crew

◆ Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

◇ Dying Light

◆ Mad Max

◇ Watch Dogs

◆ Wolfenstein: The New Order

New World Order 12-27-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10313442)
Looks like some more games have been released for the xbone:

Destiny

Titanfall

The Crew

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Dying Light

Mad Max

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Plants v Zombies looks like a ton of fun. Anyone going to buy UFC MMA when it releases?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qCDKGhcu4d8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyong Bluth 12-27-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10313445)
Plants v Zombies looks like a ton of fun. Anyone going to buy UFC MMA when it releases?

Some all around fun looking releases in the pipe soon...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/spCE2s2h_m8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyong Bluth 12-28-2013 12:10 AM

I'd really like to know when this is finally coming out - hopefully it turns out to be as much fun playing as it looks!

Sunset Overdrive

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/FqJdZQPBDF0?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/FqJdZQPBDF0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

B_Razz 12-30-2013 11:30 AM

my id is : brax1624
i am loving my xbox one btw. Anyone else really enjoying it?

Valiant 12-30-2013 11:57 PM

fyi, xbox one controller charger also works for android phone charging. Which means your android charger cable will work as a wired cord for playing.

wutamess 12-31-2013 01:14 AM

wutamess.

FIFA and Ghosts

Been getting my ass kicked in FIFA.
Kick the kids ass in it. Although my lil girl beat me 7-3 (Yes I was really playing).
Got FIFA so they can learn techniques and concepts while they're playing soccer.
Great decision.

Ghosts... still learning the maps in Multiplayer. shouldn't be long before I'm running rooms again.

Mav 01-01-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 10323496)
wutamess.

FIFA and Ghosts

Been getting my ass kicked in FIFA.
Kick the kids ass in it. Although my lil girl beat me 7-3 (Yes I was really playing).
Got FIFA so they can learn techniques and concepts while they're playing soccer.
Great decision.

Ghosts... still learning the maps in Multiplayer. shouldn't be long before I'm running rooms again.

Add me. Maverick91579

New World Order 01-02-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10313817)
I'd really like to know when this is finally coming out - hopefully it turns out to be as much fun playing as it looks!

Sunset Overdrive

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/FqJdZQPBDF0?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/FqJdZQPBDF0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I saw an interview about Sunset Overdrive and the developer was talking about the multiplayer capabilities with the cloud. Always changing environments and a massive online world.

Definitely something I am keeping my eye on.

Anyong Bluth 01-02-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10329999)
I saw an interview about Sunset Overdrive and the developer was talking about the multiplayer capabilities with the cloud. Always changing environments and a massive online world.

Definitely something I am keeping my eye on.

That sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Jerm 01-13-2014 05:40 AM

I have the XB1 now...please any and everyone feel free to add my on Live...Jerm411. :D

Mav 02-04-2014 09:35 PM

any one here getting titanfall?

my buddies online are all raving about it.

So, I guess ill get it. I have really been enjoying Ghosts lately.

The new maps like Fog where you can become Michael myers is cool.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-05-2014 07:36 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QOEb_A_yIGg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This game look's good.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-05-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10414785)
any one here getting titanfall?

my buddies online are all raving about it.

So, I guess ill get it. I have really been enjoying Ghosts lately.

The new maps like Fog where you can become Michael myers is cool.

Yes on 3-11-14

Third Eye 02-14-2014 02:01 PM

Titanfall beta kicks ass!

Jerm 02-15-2014 11:03 AM

TitanFall = God Tier

Sooooo much fun....

43-8 GO SEAHAWKS!!! 02-15-2014 11:41 AM

Titanfall is a joke. It is the least skill-based FPS that has come out in years. The multiplayer is basically Call of Duty combat training with recruit level bots. I can't believe how much hype this game had...

Third Eye 02-15-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Crack Corn (Post 10434668)
Titanfall is a joke. It is the least skill-based FPS that has come out in years. The multiplayer is basically Call of Duty combat training with recruit level bots. I can't believe how much hype this game had...

You're an idiot and have completely missed the point. Is it going to be some MLG style leet-fest for the 15 year old whose life revolves around their K/D? No. What it is going to be is the most fun FPS that I've played in years. Hell, probably since Modern Warfare, which makes sense given its pedigree.

I'm sorry if you're a camper, this game doesn't reward that style of play.

43-8 GO SEAHAWKS!!! 02-15-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 10434777)
You're an idiot and have completely missed the point. Is it going to be some MLG style leet-fest for the 15 year old whose life revolves around their K/D? No. What it is going to be is the most fun FPS that I've played in years. Hell, probably since Modern Warfare, which makes sense given its pedigree.

I'm sorry if you're a camper, this game doesn't reward that style of play.

When a game has more bots in it than actual players it doesn't matter what your style of play is. You can just slap on Minion Finder and kill bots all game. I've seen gameplays where a guy killed 28 bots and only 5 actual players and was the highest scoring player in the game.

Titanfall is a joke. It's a casual shooter for casual players, it has zero staying power... killing reeruned AI with your lock-on pistol until you get in your cheesy ass mech is only fun for so long.

Jerm 02-15-2014 01:05 PM

Yes TitanFall is a joke and has no staying power...its only the most talked about thing in gaming for a while now and being praised in all circles.

Let the salt continue though lol....

43-8 GO SEAHAWKS!!! 02-15-2014 01:11 PM

The only reason it has been talked about for so long is because of the people that made it, it's a new IP, and it's a console exclusive (a next gen console at that). If the game was made by some no name developer who had no ties to Call of Duty nobody would give a shit, people would just be saying that it is an interesting idea for a new IP.

This game was massively overhyped, and if Call of Duty wasn't such a giant POS right now nobody would give it the time of day.

-King- 02-15-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10434804)
Yes TitanFall is a joke and has no staying power...its only the most talked about thing in gaming for a while now and being praised in all circles.

Let the salt continue though lol....

He makes some good points though.

Jerm 02-15-2014 01:26 PM

Not really because that's like saying DOTA II sucks because there's a ton of creeps in it.

I had plenty of human on human encounters.

Third Eye 02-15-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Crack Corn (Post 10434798)
When a game has more bots in it than actual players it doesn't matter what your style of play is. You can just slap on Minion Finder and kill bots all game. I've seen gameplays where a guy killed 28 bots and only 5 actual players and was the highest scoring player in the game.

Titanfall is a joke. It's a casual shooter for casual players, it has zero staying power... killing reeruned AI with your lock-on pistol until you get in your cheesy ass mech is only fun for so long.

Killing the bots is inconsequential though, they aren't going to make the difference between winning and losing. As a team you can tear through hordes of minions but they are worth so little relative to killing pilots or titans that they aren't going to be a difference maker. They are only there to populate the maps, basically scenery.

Mav 02-15-2014 05:22 PM

Yeah, my buddy was playing the Beta last night, and he loves it, me, I just don't have time, and he asked me why did I get a xbox one if I wasn't getting titanfall. Well, I got an Xbox one because the ps4's were sold out, and I wanted the new system.

I didn't do it for exclusives, although, the inclusion of Kingdom hearts 3 onto the xbox certainly helped.

So there is that.

Pants 02-15-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10434824)
He makes some good points though.

Ehhh, he's talking in hypothetical terms and has an agenda from the sounds of it. The only fact which matters to me is that the general consensus from those who have actually played it seems to be "Titanfall is incredibly fun."

Gravedigger 02-15-2014 09:24 PM

I'd almost say the mechs are underpowered. I killed more real players hopping around rooftops than I did in my Titan. Once you get into your Titan everyone wants to kill you it's like putting a huge bullseye on your back. I don't know the Beta is very limited, I'll be interested to hear everything that comes with the final game. The thing I don't like so far is the Epilogue, that drop ship gets smoked way too easily.

kcxiv 02-16-2014 08:26 AM

Hell, even on Neogaf 9 out of 10 people love the game. I dont play FPS shooters though. Gaf is probably the best spot for hardcore gamers too. If the overwhelming Majority like it, game has to be pretty good.

43-8 GO SEAHAWKS!!! 02-16-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10435950)
Hell, even on Neogaf 9 out of 10 people love the game. I dont play FPS shooters though. Gaf is probably the best spot for hardcore gamers too. If the overwhelming Majority like it, game has to be pretty good.

I can't post links but there is a thread on Gaf called, 'Titanfall Beta Players: Is "Revolutionary" and "Game Changer" accurate?', and while a lot of people are saying they had fun, a good number are also saying it was only fun for awhile and it gets boring pretty quick. It has been called 'Cod with mechs' quite a few times in that thread too.

Jerm 02-16-2014 11:59 AM

That's Gaf for you...the most cynical and hard to please gaming community around.

Pants 02-16-2014 12:18 PM

I don't even understand what people use the term "COD" to describe. Does "COD" simply stand for "FPS" nowadays?

43-8 GO SEAHAWKS!!! 02-16-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10436183)
I don't even understand what people use the term "COD" to describe. Does "COD" simply stand for "FPS" nowadays?

If a game has low health, regenerating health, no recoil, little to no spread, perks and killstreaks of any kind it falls into the COD category.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-16-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10434607)
TitanFall = God Tier

Sooooo much fun....

Agree just started playing on beta.

Third Eye 02-16-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Crack Corn (Post 10436202)
If a game has low health, regenerating health, no recoil, little to no spread, perks and killstreaks of any kind it falls into the COD category.

Basically every FPS of the last 6 years has at least some of those traits.

43-8 GO SEAHAWKS!!! 02-16-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 10436308)
Basically every FPS of the last 6 years has at least some of those traits.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. The most fun FPS I've played in the past couple years was Crysis 3 and it had almost all of those things. What made that game so fun for me was good players stood out in that game because you had more health and the speed/jumping/cloaking abilities your character had allowed you to get in and out of any situation. The killstreaks didn't dominate that game either the way they do in COD. I'd still be playing that game right now if the devs didn't ruin their game with the last patch they released.

I had high hopes for Titanfall. If they would have designed that game around infantry combat instead of those stupid mechs I would have gotten it day one. But they didn't, and to make things worse they threw in bots because the Xbox 1 couldn't handle anything higher than 6v6 without destroying the framerate.

Pants 02-16-2014 04:50 PM

So why is KnowMo using a mult? Was there a ban I missed?

Pablo 02-16-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10436529)

KnowMo was banned when Denver won the AFCC by Flop I believe.

-King- 02-16-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10436529)

Whoa....I just realized that that's probably him. LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Valiant 02-16-2014 05:57 PM

Well it says it is open beta for everyone now on the xbone, but all I can do is pin or unpin that shit.

edit. nevermind there is now a new button next to it to install. ****er wasnt there earlier.

Gravedigger 02-16-2014 07:30 PM

I think people take a BETA too seriously. You have three pilots, three mechs, two grenades, two maps, wait for the final game before you bitch it up.

Jerm 02-16-2014 07:37 PM

Riding a fellow teammate's Titan and then jetpacking off onto an opposing Titan and giving it the old rodeo to destroy it....ahhhh so awesome...again things like that are why this game is insane and such a blast to play.

TitanFall has saved the stale FPS genre for me personally....

Valiant 02-16-2014 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10436754)
Riding a fellow teammate's Titan and then jetpacking off onto an opposing Titan and giving it the old rodeo to destroy it....ahhhh so awesome...again things like that are why this game is insane and such a blast to play.

TitanFall has saved the stale FPS genre for me personally....

It plays like the last UT game to me.. Maybe most cod kids havent felt that though..

New World Order 02-17-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Crack Corn (Post 10436462)
That's not necessarily a bad thing. The most fun FPS I've played in the past couple years was Crysis 3 and it had almost all of those things. What made that game so fun for me was good players stood out in that game because you had more health and the speed/jumping/cloaking abilities your character had allowed you to get in and out of any situation. The killstreaks didn't dominate that game either the way they do in COD. I'd still be playing that game right now if the devs didn't ruin their game with the last patch they released.

I had high hopes for Titanfall. If they would have designed that game around infantry combat instead of those stupid mechs I would have gotten it day one. But they didn't, and to make things worse they threw in bots because the Xbox 1 couldn't handle anything higher than 6v6 without destroying the framerate.

It can handle 32 v 32 at 60 fps. If you think PS4 and Xbone GPU are worlds apart then you're a tard.

You're a Sony troll and a bitter Denver fan.

Bad combination

KC native 02-17-2014 09:52 AM

Played the Titanfall beta Saturday and Sunday. It's fun as shit. I will be picking this up on release day.

Mav 02-17-2014 12:22 PM

Yeah. The truth is that everything became COD, when Halo tried to BE COD.

So, yes, while this game is amazing for a Beta, ill be interested to see the final product.

bishop_74 02-17-2014 12:52 PM

No single player makes me a little worried. I pre purchased it already, and the beta is a little lackluster. Maybe I just need to get better at it because I SUUUUCK!

Valiant 02-17-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop_74 (Post 10437683)
No single player makes me a little worried. I pre purchased it already, and the beta is a little lackluster. Maybe I just need to get better at it because I SUUUUCK!

I will probably buy it once it goes under 30-40 bucks..

It is fun, especially if you are with smart players that all drop their titans at once and stick together.

But there is nothing revolutionary in it to me. I mean you earn your titans I guess, but they are easy to earn. It is literally the last couple of games of UT while playing with vehicles.

Urc Burry 02-17-2014 10:23 PM

Just sold my ps4 and picked up the xbox. Already excited about it. Can't wait for titanfall

Mr. Plow 02-18-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 10438605)
Just sold my ps4 and picked up the xbox. Already excited about it. Can't wait for titanfall

I'm curious, why? Just for Titanfall?

Urc Burry 02-18-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10438869)
I'm curious, why? Just for Titanfall?

A lot of it had to do with the xbox exclusives. Halo and gears of war are my favorite games ever. Obviously the last couple of those series have been disappointing but I think they can make a comeback. PSN is just awful. I hate the format and it always seems like it's down. And i never thought i would use some of the features on the xbox but after using a friends I loved it

KC native 02-18-2014 09:05 PM

Hit the max level on the beta yesterday (my son plays on my account too).

Still digging the game. Can't wait for the full version.

Mav 02-19-2014 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop_74 (Post 10437683)

Slow down. I rush a lot and die a lot. My buddies who camp, do amazing.

kcjayhawks5 02-20-2014 01:07 AM

The beta was amazing. This game is going to be a blast

Pants 02-20-2014 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 (Post 10442747)
The beta was amazing. This game is going to be a blast

True talent cannot be denied.

-King- 02-20-2014 01:36 AM

Just watched Titanfall game play on xcal's channel.

Can't say I understand the hype. Looks exactly like CoD except you can wall jump and has robots.

I just don't get it.

Pants 02-20-2014 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442759)

Can't say I understand the hype. Looks exactly like CoD except you can wall jump and has robots.

I just don't get it.

What first person shooters are you a fan of?

-King- 02-20-2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10442763)
What first person shooters are you a fan of?

Only ones I've played seriously are CoD and battlefield. I like CoD over battlefield. Titanfall just looks like a CoD lobby with the superjump hack. And I'd rather have CoD point streaks over the Titans.

Third Eye 02-20-2014 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442759)

I just don't get it.

Just play it. I haven't had this much fun with an FPS in forever and this was just a beta. COD has been dead (to me) for several years now. No more dbags sitting in a corner aiming at a door since there are 8 ways to get into any given room. The wall running and double jumping opens up all kinds of possibilities. Love it.

Mav 02-20-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442774)
Only ones I've played seriously are CoD and battlefield. I like CoD over battlefield. Titanfall just looks like a CoD lobby with the superjump hack. And I'd rather have CoD point streaks over the Titans.

I played the Beta some. I didn't really see the attraction like others. My buddies who I have played Halo 3, Reach, Black Ops 2, Halo 4 with, are going gaga over it.

I think its a little stupid with the Minions included.

But, meh, it is what it is.

I don't mind Ghosts. But really, for me, Call of Duty, or a shooter hasn't been really that good since MW3, I really enjoyed that, and the last Halo that really grabbed me, was 3. Reach was okay, 4, was absolutely terribad.

Black ops two is cool.

-King- 02-20-2014 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10442790)
I played the Beta some. I didn't really see the attraction like others. My buddies who I have played Halo 3, Reach, Black Ops 2, Halo 4 with, are going gaga over it.

I think its a little stupid with the Minions included.

But, meh, it is what it is.

I don't mind Ghosts. But really, for me, Call of Duty, or a shooter hasn't been really that good since MW3, I really enjoyed that, and the last Halo that really grabbed me, was 3. Reach was okay, 4, was absolutely terribad.

Black ops two is cool.

I enjoy the hell out of MW2 and MW3 even though people hate 3.

Mav 02-20-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442792)
I enjoy the hell out of MW2 and MW3 even though people hate 3.

I didn't play the MW2 multiplayer. but, I LOVED 3. I thought the maps were outstanding. I played all hard core killed confirmed on MW3. Im a run and gunner so it fit my style.