ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ****Implosion update**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127022)

Chiefs Pantalones 10-20-2005 05:19 PM

****Implosion update****

ChiefsPlanet has imploded in a new way that we've never seen the likes of. That being which channel the game will be broadcasted on.

Many scatter to find which channel the game will be broadcasted on, if it will be on in their area, or if there will even be a game at all. One would think that during the game tomorrow night at 6pm Central Time the fine folks of ChiefsPlanet would spend their time still searching for answers about the broadcasting mystery, instead of paying attention to how bad our defense is doing.

Especially after this "new" implosion, will ChiefsPlanet ever be the same?

Saulbadguy 10-20-2005 05:30 PM

This is by far the funniest, most satisfying implosion i've ever seen.

Thig Lyfe 10-20-2005 05:39 PM

As much as I'm disappointed, and mostly by just the day change, I have to say that this implosion is a rather enjoyable one.

Hammock Parties 10-20-2005 05:40 PM

WTF IS GOING ON?

Chiefs Pantalones 10-20-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
This is by far the funniest, most satisfying implosion i've ever seen.

I do have great news. I get KCTV5, so I'll be able to watch the game. As I'm sure you will be able to, as well, right?

:) hehe

fueling the fire

KC Dan 10-20-2005 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
I do have great news. I get KCTV5, so I'll be able to watch the game. As I'm sure you will be able to, as well, right?

fueling the fire

Mr. Kotter 10-20-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
WTF IS GOING ON?

Damn, you've missed out.....heh.

Thig Lyfe 10-20-2005 05:47 PM

I counted.

There are exactly 56 threads dedicated entirely to the schedule change starting with the original Teicher article through this thread.

I'll try to update in this thread, or maybe make a new one for each new thread posted.

tk13 10-20-2005 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
WTF IS GOING ON?

They've moved the game to the Lifetime Network tomorrow. Ellen Degeneres and KD Lang will be your commentators.

Mr. Kotter 10-20-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder

fueling the fire

Uh-huh. :harumph:

Chiefs Pantalones 10-20-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
They've moved the game to the Lifetime Network tomorrow. Ellen Degeneres and KD Lang will be your commentators.

ROFL ROFL

Classic. :clap:

Chiefs Pantalones 10-20-2005 05:52 PM

ROFL I apologize.

Saulbadguy 10-20-2005 05:53 PM

I actually heard it was going to be on Food Network, with Mario Batali and Emeril. BAM!

runnercyclist 10-20-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

That would be f-ing great. Not only would I be able to see the game here in Pittsburgh, but they are going to upgrade the commentators over tha last time they were on National TV?

tk13 10-20-2005 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runnercyclist
That would be f-ing great. Not only would I be able to see the game here in Pittsburgh, but they are going to upgrade the commentators over tha last time they were on National TV?

"You gotta give these cheerleaders a chance to be special..."

"I agree KD, now folks, this friendly reminder to tune in after the game to "Martha Burke: A living legend", a Lifetime made for TV thriller, coming up after the game."