ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Buck 03-03-2013 12:50 PM

New Dating Megathread

Luv's old thread is in the HOC for being too big.

Post all your dating questions, comments, concerns, advice, and scrutiny in here!

Buck 03-03-2013 12:53 PM

Alright so this chick texted me last night at midnight and of course I was sleeping.

Well she invited me to her art show on Tuesday and I think I'm going to go now since midnight texts usually only mean one thing.

However I don't have any clothes that fit me or nice shoes so I'm wondering where I should go to pick up a not too expensive outfit for Tuesday night.

Rams Fan 03-03-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9460284)
Alright so this chick texted me last night at midnight and of course I was sleeping.

Well she invited me to her art show on Tuesday and I think I'm going to go now since midnight texts usually only mean one thing.

However I don't have any clothes that fit me or nice shoes so I'm wondering where I should go to pick up a not too expensive outfit for Tuesday night.

Goodwill or Men's Wearhouse.

Bowser 03-03-2013 01:00 PM

PM Simply Red

oldman 03-03-2013 01:06 PM

What kind of art show is it? I've been to plenty where most everyone is in jeans and t-shirts. If it's upscale, try Goodwill or similar as Rams Fan suggested.

Fairplay 03-03-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

You don't have any clothes that fit you?

BlackHelicopters 03-03-2013 01:09 PM

Losing weight has its drawbacks. Hope you get laid.

Buck 03-03-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 9460329)
What kind of art show is it? I've been to plenty where most everyone is in jeans and t-shirts. If it's upscale, try Goodwill or similar as Rams Fan suggested.

Its got a hipstery vibe going on. I don't necessarily care about how other people dress. I just want to look nice.

Discuss Thrower 03-03-2013 01:13 PM

I know a young woman who I see every day in class, same field of study I'm in..

She laughs at a lot of the BS I say.. Thinks Trailer Park Boys is funny.. Likes Star Trek.. Cute enough to pull off a kinda Jodie Foster short hair look..

Anyone figure out where I'm going with this?

Discuss Thrower 03-03-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9460354)
Its got a hipstery vibe going on. I don't necessarily care about how other people dress. I just want to look nice.

$245 at Men's Wear House in Springfield got me three pairs of nice jeans, a house-brand button-down and a vest to match my jacket and slacks I bought there months earlier, if you want a frame of ref on costs.

Fairplay 03-03-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

SR is the resident fashion expert Buck.

http://i.imgur.com/ew8mF.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-03-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9460354)

Tattersall shirt and a pair of decent-looking jeans is rarely a bad look.

Pick something with a slightly slimmer fit. If you feel overdressed, just roll up the sleeves a touch.

Chiefshrink 03-03-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9460363)
I know a young woman who I see every day in class, same field of study I'm in..

She laughs at a lot of the BS I say.. Thinks Trailer Park Boys is funny.. Likes Star Trek.. Cute enough to pull off a kinda Jodie Foster short hair look..

Anyone figure out where I'm going with this?

Taxi Driver gang rape scene ?:hmmm:

Buck 03-03-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9460338)
You don't have any clothes that fit you?

I spent about $1500 on clothes that no longer fit me as I was losing weight and about 4 months ago I decided no more clothes until I hit my final weight.

KCUnited 03-03-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

So now you're spending money to get laid, which is everyone, everyday, but why not try to see if you can swing with $0 down. Test you're game, then master it.