ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs After we draft Geno who would you like.... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267009)

Chiefshrink 11-24-2012 12:46 PM

After we draft Geno who would you like....
 
to see as GM, HC and especially the QB coach in order to make sure Geno gets off to at least a good start ? I realize this is a loaded question and I am asking a lot to occur here in the next few months but I think it is essential if we are to make a SB run.

What say you?

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-24-2012 12:47 PM

GM - MARTY
HC- Pamela Anderson
QB Coach -ZORN

KCrockaholic 11-24-2012 12:47 PM

Wrong order.

KCrockaholic 11-24-2012 12:48 PM

I'm not against Bill Polian as GM, as long as his heart is still in it. He's taken some very successful quarterbacks.

Chief Roundup 11-24-2012 12:49 PM

Well we should hire the GM and HC before the draft so....

Deberg_1990 11-24-2012 12:51 PM

Clausen or Gholston

Bewbies 11-24-2012 12:51 PM

Hope we hire people that want to create THE team in KC that the rest of the league tries to copy. Get some innovators in here...

Claysexual 11-24-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9146070)
Well we should hire the GM and HC before the draft so....

This.

And I bet they do a damned sight better than Pissholi and his "didn't have enough time/scouts"-bullshit.

chiefzilla1501 11-24-2012 12:59 PM

Discipline coach, not a players coach. I like ray Horton or Gus Bradley. Cowher would be fine as long as he doesn't insist on an obsolete offense. That coach needs to be a guy who butts out of the offensive scheme.

Spend your big dollars on the best offensive coordinator out there. I think norvs offense would be awesome for geno, and he's a guy I'd love to see tutor him.

Hammock Parties 11-24-2012 01:00 PM

Cordarrelle Patterson.

Speed, height, sick talent.

Claysexual 11-24-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9146097)
Discipline coach, not a players coach. I like ray Horton or Gus Bradley. Cowher would be fine as long as he doesn't insist on an obsolete offense. That coach needs to be a guy who butts out of the offensive scheme.

Spend your big dollars on the best offensive coordinator out there. I think norvs offense would be awesome for geno, and he's a guy I'd love to see tutor him.

"Why do people insult me"?-Chiefzilla

O.city 11-24-2012 01:05 PM

Cowher as HC


Rex Ryan as dc


Norv as oc

chiefzilla1501 11-24-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146107)
"Why do people insult me"?-Chiefzilla

Why wouldn't you want norv as an offensive coordinator?

He loves to air it out. He's good with qbs. He has a productive scheme. He's just not head coach material.

KC Tattoo 11-24-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146107)
"Why do people insult me"?-Chiefzilla

:LOL: LMAO ROFL

Canofbier 11-24-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9146111)
Cowher as HC


Rex Ryan as dc


Norv as oc

I don't know about Cowher as HC, but I could certainly live with those two hires. Don't like either one as the main man, but I have not doubt that they're still talented coordinators.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.