ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will you spend money on the Chiefs next year? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264740)

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2012 08:31 AM

Depends.

This year, I haven't and won't spend a dime. Next year I might make plans to make the trek if PeeWee's gone.

Backwards Masking 10-07-2012 08:34 AM

depends on if Little Rich Boy is 30 million under the cap again.

I know technically he's suppose to spend it, but people like Little Rich Boy are good at hiding monies and maximizing revenue at our expense. Little Rich Boy probably learned it from his daddy, (who was also consistently under the cap in the later years)

If Little Rich Boy won't spend money, why should the fans?

DaFace 10-07-2012 08:35 AM

I'll still buy NFLST, so I voted yes. I've been wanting to make it back to a game for a couple years now, though, and I won't do that until Cassel is gone.

The Bad Guy 10-07-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8984678)
I'll still buy NFLST, so I voted yes. I've been wanting to make it back to a game for a couple years now, though, and I won't do that until Cassel is gone.

See, I don't count NFLST as supporting the Chiefs. I buy it largely because I love the NFL and even if I wasn't a diehard fan, I'd still have it. The Chiefs get their money from DirecTV whether or not I purchase.

Old Dog 10-07-2012 08:45 AM

Didn't renew mine THIS year.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8984685)
See, I don't count NFLST as supporting the Chiefs. I buy it largely because I love the NFL and even if I wasn't a diehard fan, I'd still have it. The Chiefs get their money from DirecTV whether or not I purchase.

This. I'll have Sunday Ticket every year no matter what the Chiefs play like. Too many good games and I don't have to watch teams forced down our throats every week (cough Broncos, Cowboys cough) if I don't want to.

dtebbe 10-07-2012 09:51 AM

I stopped this year.

No season tickets (1st year since 99 or so) - and my seats were on row 8 - 40 yardline behind the Chiefs bench..
No sunday ticket (1st year since 1995)

DT

HonestChieffan 10-07-2012 10:40 AM

I fully expect my son to pull the plug on our seats. I may be wrong because we will never be able get seats this good again. But after 20 plus years I am done and will stay home and watch. Sad really. I have had so many enjoyable times at Arrowhead but the new parking, smaller spaces, the bad team, and the$$ finally pushed me out

Gonzo 10-07-2012 11:41 AM

I havent been to a game since Herm's 2nd year and I won't spend a ****ing Nickle on them until they start spending some on winning.

pr_capone 10-07-2012 09:39 PM

bumped because I want more votes on this.

soopamanluva 10-07-2012 10:05 PM

If they clean house, get competent management and a new qb through the draft, I will. Other than that, nope