ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chris Conley Vs Demarcus Robinson (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315783)

O.city 06-14-2018 10:03 AM

If you're 4/5 guy is getting a lot of touches, you're 1-3 must suck.

Conley/Robinson would be the 5th option in this offense as constructed. They need the ball in Kelce and Watkins and Tyreek's hands as much as possible

BlackOp 06-14-2018 10:13 AM

I'm trying to think back to a single time Smith threw a contested ball in his 5 years here...WR3 really wasn't a regular go to option with him.

Robinson/Mahomes connection may be a bit misleading as he made Wilson look like an all-pro. I dont think he's actually played much with Conely in a game.

Preseason/camp will sort this out...I'd go with the 4.3, 6'3" with a 45 vertical with the way Mahomes plays.

scho63 06-14-2018 10:19 AM

I would like to see a great rotation of our #3,#4 and #5 receivers so you never know what you are going to get. Keep the defense on their toes.

UChieffyBugger 06-14-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13592565)
Correct.

There is no video in existence of Conley catching passes in NFL games.

You're very smart.

The problem is not my unwillingness to search for them, it's that they don't exist at all.

Meanwhile show me more clips of Robinson beating up on 5th string CB's. Clearly he's the next Jerry Rice.

But you're hyping up the man whilst belittling Robinson, so If I can find some clips that PROVE what I'm saying is true, surely you can put down your sex doll for a second and provide just a smidgen of proof that backs up your flawed notion? ROFL .

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13592625)
But you're hyping up the man whilst belittling Robinson, so If I can find some clips that PROVE what I'm saying is true, surely you can put down your sex doll for a second and provide just a smidgen of proof that backs up your flawed notion? ROFL .

I didn't hype him at all.

I said he's a 30 yard per game WR and isn't that important.

Saying someone is marginally better than Demarcus Robinson is a far cry from 'hyping someone up'. Christ

You idiot. You keep claiming victory because you're entirely too stupid to realize nobody is competing with you. Learn how to communicate like an adult and spend less time on the internet you incel dork. I mean shit dude, how badly do you need a win in life?

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13592584)
If you're 4/5 guy is getting a lot of touches, you're 1-3 must suck.

Conley/Robinson would be the 5th option in this offense as constructed. They need the ball in Kelce and Watkins and Tyreek's hands as much as possible

Yeah. They'll both get like 20-30 yards a game.

As I said, who ****ing cares? These guys aren't future stars. There's a reason KC brought in Watkins.

Best22 06-14-2018 10:59 AM

Conley has never looked blazing fast in a game

Fast guys are a dime a dozen in the NFL. That's what makes Tyreek Hill so special. He's not good just because he's fast. He is elusive and has good football instincts as well

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13592660)
Conley has never looked blazing fast in a game

Fast guys are a dime a dozen in the NFL. That's what makes Tyreek Hill so special. He's not good just because he said fast. He is elusive and has good football instincts as well

Well, he's good because

1. He's the fastest guy in the NFL, so he's ALWAYS the fastest guy on the field at any time. Usually by a huge margin. The guy makes Jamaal Charles look slow by comparison.

2. Works hard

3. Does a great job tracking the ball in the air.

#3 was the thing that really surprised me the most with him being a former running back. There are a lot of lifetime WR's who are NFL veterans who don't track the ball as well as Hill. Combine that with obscene speed, and he's the best deep threat the NFL has seen since Randy Moss.

Buckweath 06-14-2018 11:20 AM

People need to take age into account when projecting these two players going into next year. Conley is actually older than Watkins. Robinson is still young, almost the same age as rookie Calvin Ridley, that is two years younger than Conley.

UChieffyBugger 06-14-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13592652)
I didn't hype him at all.

I said he's a 30 yard per game WR and isn't that important.

Saying someone is marginally better than Demarcus Robinson is a far cry from 'hyping someone up'. Christ

You idiot. You keep claiming victory because you're entirely too stupid to realize nobody is competing with you. Learn how to communicate like an adult and spend less time on the internet you incel dork. I mean shit dude, how badly do you need a win in life?

So you wasn't salivating at his combine results and boosting his stats compared to Robinson's? Like I said, you're a lightweight who's already been caught in a lie. Go debate with an amateur, you're way out of your league son :) .

UChieffyBugger 06-14-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 13592688)
People need to take age into account when projecting these two players going into next year. Conley is actually older than Watkins. Robinson is still young, almost the same age as rookie Calvin Ridley, that is two years younger than Conley.

EXACTLY!!..Robinson is the one worth investing in right now considering Conley only has a year left on his contract and Demarcus has way more potential.