ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football More on Cutler: "Spurned"...ROTFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203390)

The_Doctor10 03-01-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5541957)
My old moniker was goatcheese...so that's even funnier.

Claythan, I gotta admit, ever since you dropped the Nazi war medals from your sig, you've been one of my fave posters on the Planet.

Keep it up dude, eventually you'll be outta the red!

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-01-2009 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unleash_the_Phury (Post 5542143)
Claythan, I gotta admit, ever since you dropped the Nazi war medals from your sig, you've been one of my fave posters on the Planet.

Keep it up dude, eventually you'll be outta the red!

Claythan is not, nor ever was, pro-Nazi. He's fascinated by the whole ordeal from a historical, social, and psychological standpoint. And how can you blame him?

Unless you lived it, it's a very complicated, historical era/event to wrap one's head around as it relates to the human experience.

Hootie 03-01-2009 04:44 AM

The chances of Pioli getting fired if Cassel busts has to be 0%...

Hammock Parties 03-01-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5542158)
Claythan is not, nor ever was, pro-Nazi. He's fascinated by the whole ordeal from a historical, social, and psychological standpoint. And how can you blame him?

Unless you lived it, it's a very complicated, historical era/event to wrap one's head around as it relates to the human experience.

Whatever dude, right now I'm marinating the Bernsteins and the Goldmans for the barbecue I'm having tomorrow...I'm inviting my good buddies, the Austerlitzes and the Dietrichs. Dress code is leather overcoat.

The_Doctor10 03-01-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5542158)

Ok, I understand now... when I first got here, I was always puzzled by the guy who seemed to be the biggest tool and had the swastikas to boot... but I sincerely apologize for any incorrect assumptions I may have made Claythan. This forum is better with you on it.

Hammock Parties 03-01-2009 04:46 AM

I'm pretty awesome. I just have a little hitch in my goose-step.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-01-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5542161)
Whatever dude, right now I'm marinating the Bernsteins and the Goldmans for the barbecue I'm having tomorrow...I'm inviting my good buddies, the Austerlitzes and the Dietrichs. Dress code is leather overcoat.

ROFL You're not helping...ROFL

Hammock Parties 03-01-2009 04:53 AM

Hey if you can't beat 'em, eat 'em.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-01-2009 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5542159)
The chances of Pioli getting fired if Cassel busts has to be 0%...

Winner of today's "Most Obvious ****ing Statement"! ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-01-2009 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5542169)
Hey if you can't beat 'em, eat 'em.

Congrats on kicking that Jehovahs Witness habit; that shit'll turn ya' in to Micheal Jackson.

Poor bastard.

That's the ONE celeb in the world I can look at and honestly say "parents ****ed this guy's chances at normal development ALL to hell".

Hootie 03-01-2009 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5542170)
Winner of today's "Most Obvious ****ing Statement"! ROFL

Quote:

Pioli better hope not, because that $5 million-a-year seat he’s occupying could become vacant in a hurry if Cassel turns into Mitchell and Vrabel plays like Willie McGinest did in Cleveland.
You're a ****ing tool bag, you know that?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-01-2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5542183)
You're a ****ing tool bag, you know that?

Quote:

Pioli better hope not, because that $5 million-a-year seat he’s occupying could become vacant in a hurry if Cassel turns into Mitchell and Vrabel plays like Willie McGinest did in Cleveland.
What the **** is this shit? This isn't something I posted. Are you trying to imply that I said this?

the Talking Can 03-01-2009 05:49 AM

Denver's coach wants Kansas City's QB.

marinate in that

Hootie 03-01-2009 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5542186)
What the **** is this shit? This isn't something I posted. Are you trying to imply that I said this?

No, that was an article posted by some writer...and I was responding to it by saying Pioli would not be fired if Cassel busted...and you responded by mocking me.

Hootie 03-01-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5542187)
Denver's coach wants Kansas City's QB.

marinate in that

It's ****ing awesome. I always thought, as a kid, the Chiefs were the class of the AFC West...during the 90s...it was great to be a Chiefs fan.

Lately...it's been hard.

I feel like we're getting our mojo back...it's awesome. Who knows, maybe I'll see another playoff win...first time since I was 9 friggin' years old!