ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109342)

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:16 PM

The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread

Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.

Bowser 01-30-2005 09:19 PM

Who shall be the new "King of the Peach Fuzz"? Stay tuned............................

FloridaChief 01-30-2005 09:22 PM

This should be good. Like two bald men fighting over a comb.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, here is my January 2005 pic...it was taken a couple days ago. It's doesn't show much detail, so the little bit of shadowing I have is even less visible. Maybe it's that I've only used electric razors for the past few years...

Dartgod 01-30-2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
Maybe it's that I've only used electric razors for the past few years...

Yeah, that's the ticket. :thumb:

FloridaChief 01-30-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Hopefully most of the planet has photoshop. I doubt it.

Why? Is there something you can do w/ Photoshop that qould be funnier than the original?

stevieray 01-30-2005 09:28 PM

Dang, he cut off half of his head with an electric razor.

Dartgod 01-30-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Alright, here is my January 2005 pic...

How long has it been since you shaved?

|Zach| 01-30-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Why? Is there something you can do w/ Photoshop that qould be funnier than the original?

Heh, the first time I saw the post it was an attachment in .psd format which is a PS file. But it has been changed

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
How long has it been since you shaved?

Christmas...what I have on my face is thin, so I'm not surprised that it didn't show up. Probably has something to do with that N.A. DNA...and probably the fact that I only use electric.

go bo 01-30-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
Dang, he cut off half of his head with an electric razor.

oh shit!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

that must have been painful... ROFL ROFL ROFL

well, maybe not, it was the part that had his brain in it... ROFL ROFL ROFL

FloridaChief 01-30-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Probably has something to do with that N.A. DNA...and probably the fact that I only use electric.

And probably the fact that you just can't grow pubic hair on your face yet.

Dartgod 01-30-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

...and probably the fact that I only use electric.

Yeah, you keep saying that. Doesn't necessarily make it true though.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Yeah, you keep saying that. Doesn't necessarily make it true though.

Yeah, I know...that's why I stick with the DNA thing. Looking at my brothers if they didn't shave for a month, everyone would find that to be a lucid answer.

Dartgod 01-30-2005 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't shaved since Thursday. You suck at this.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pwned!

|Zach| 01-30-2005 09:44 PM

oh man, total domination.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Pwned!

Looks like you went against the rules and trimmed...can we get Phobia or William the Irish in here?

FloridaChief 01-30-2005 09:48 PM

So, someone brought a knife to the gunfight...

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
So, someone brought a knife to the gunfight...

I'm just say'n if one of us isn't allowed to trim, then neither of us should be allowed to trim.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Looks like you went against the rules and trimmed...can we get Phobia or William the Irish in here?

Nay...according to the rules trimming is most definitely allowed.

Jenson71 01-30-2005 09:50 PM

Does Slayer get any points for his cute smile?

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

I'm just say'n if one of us isn't allowed to trim, then neither of us should be allowed to trim.

Like you have anything to trim, sweet cheeks.

Are you going to concede?

FloridaChief 01-30-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Whatever he trimmed off is 5 TIMES MORE THAN YOU HAVE ON YOUR FACE!

tk13 01-30-2005 09:53 PM

I missed the whole deal when this started, but isn't gochiefs like 4-5 years older than Slayer? That's a lot of time in face puberty years. Why would you do this?

cdcox 01-30-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Pwned!

Nice chin strap!

WilliamTheIrish 01-30-2005 09:54 PM

Ok the race is on...

As for the 'trimming' issue. I'll allow trimming. This month only.

Skirt the rules - or the spirit of the rules again - and you forfeit.

Now, as we sit here, 01-31-05 it looks as though gochiefs is the wooly mammoth and Slayer is the Mexican Hairless.

Remember. No trimming. I want one or both you looking like the main character from Harry And The Henderson's.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
I missed the whole deal when this started, but isn't gochiefs like 4-5 years older than Slayer? That's a lot of time in face puberty years. Why would you do this?

Phobia didn't give either of us a choice...

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

I think he's 17? That would make me six years older. I'm not sure why he did it.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Ok the race is on...

As for the 'trimming' issue. I'll allow trimming. This month only.

Skirt the rules - or the spirit of the rules again - and you forfeit.

Now, as we sit here, 01-31-05 it looks as though gochiefs is the wooly mammoth and Slayer is the Mexican Hairless.

Remember. No trimming. I want one or both you looking like the main character from Harry And The Henderson's.

Fine by me. ROFL

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Phobia didn't give either of us a choice...

Oh bullshit. I would have backed out if I thought you had a chance in hell of winning the competition. I guess you're counting on user error to net you a victory, because unless I contract cancer pretty soon, you're toast.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

I think he's 17? That would make me six years older. I'm not sure why he did it.

Holy crap, is your memory really that bad? I declined Phobia's offer to hold the bet in the original thread, then he said that we didn't have a choice but to take the bet or forfeit.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Holy crap, is your memory really that bad? I declined Phobia's offer to hold the bet in the original thread, then he said that we didn't have a choice but to take the bet or forfeit.

Not exactly...and he only offered the ultimatum to you:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 10:02 PM

Quote:

Not exactly...and he only offered the ultimatum to you:

A name change that would never be changed back? That's the same thing that the loser of the bet gets. Yeah, that's his way of saying "you don't have a choice."

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

A name change that would never be changed back? That's the same thing that the loser of the bet gets. Yeah, that's his way of saying "you don't have a choice."

No, the username of the loser of the bet submits to the winner for a year....and again, he only forced your hand.

FloridaChief 01-30-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

So he held a gun to your head?

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 10:09 PM

Slayer, in the future, do you think we could get a bigger picture from you? At the rate of perceived growth, you could be shaving daily and we'd never know it if we don't get more detailed pics.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

No, the username of the loser of the bet submits to the winner for a year....and again, he only forced your hand.

Hmmm....for a year or until you leave CP...that's like choosing between losing one finger or losing all ten full well knowing that you're losing at least one no matter what. Face it (no pun intended), you may be capable of something small like growing hair, but your method of making a point is craptacular.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

Slayer, in the future, do you think we could get a bigger picture from you? At the rate of perceived growth, you could be shaving daily and we'd never know it if we don't get more detailed pics.

Sure I'll get a better pic next time, but why would I take a step backwards by shaving?

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Hmmm....for a year or until you leave CP...that's like choosing between losing one finger or losing all ten full well knowing that you're losing at least one no matter what. Face it (no pun intended), you may be capable of something small like growing hair, but your method of making a point is craptacular.

Um...whatever.

So are you going to concede? I might offer you a plea bargain if you choose to end this silly contest graciously.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Sure I'll get a better pic next time, but why would I take a step backwards by shaving?

All I'm saying is, we wouldnt know if you shaved or not if you continue to provide lame pics.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 10:40 PM

Is there an echo in here?

Slayer...DO YOU YIELD?

stumppy 01-30-2005 10:59 PM

Slayer, you should take the plea bargain while it's on the table.
I could shave my ass and grow hair on it faster than your 'beard' grows.
:shake:

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2005 11:06 PM

Wow, I guess I was enjoying the Holiday Season too much to see the original thread. Slayer, be happy that you don't have a thick beard because shaving's a bitch when you get older. GoChiefs, does it hurt when you're shaving 2nd or the 3rd chin?

Dane
~buzzin' on a Sunday night

Miles 01-30-2005 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Dane

Good to see im not the only one.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Wow, I guess I was enjoying the Holiday Season too much to see the original thread. Slayer, be happy that you don't have a thick beard because shaving's a bitch when you get older. GoChiefs, does it hurt when you're shaving 2nd or the 3rd chin?

Dane

No, not really. I rather enjoy shaving, actually.

alanm 01-30-2005 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Slayer, you should take the plea bargain while it's on the table.
I could shave my ass and grow hair on it faster than your 'beard' grows.
:shake:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

And BTW, has Slayers and gochiefs balls even dropped yet?

alanm 01-30-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Good to see im not the only one.

Me three. :)

|Zach| 01-30-2005 11:25 PM

I can't bring myself to drink alone

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm 23, so yeah. And he's 17, so yeah.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 11:29 PM

Quote:

Um...whatever.

So are you going to concede? I might offer you a plea bargain if you choose to end this silly contest graciously.

Just got back and saw this. It's very honorable of you to offer this, and I accept.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:31 PM

Quote:

Just got back and saw this. It's very honorable of you to offer this, and I accept.

I haven't even laid down the terms yet. So here they are:

If you agree to forfeit now:

1. I retain all winner's rights.

2. I choose your username for a month instead of a whole year.

Those are the terms.

stumppy 01-30-2005 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL

I'd bet, between the two, outta four, maybe one.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

I haven't even laid down the terms yet. So here they are:

If you agree to forfeit now:

1. I retain all winner's rights.

2. I chose your username for a month instead of a whole year.

Those are the terms.

Agreed.

I, Slayer Diablo, hereby forfeit to gochiefs on the terms that he retains all winners rights and the name of Slayer Diablo is only changed for one month beginning February 1, 2005.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:37 PM

Quote:

Agreed.

I, Slayer Diablo, hereby forfeit to gochiefs on the terms that he retains all winners rights and the name of Slayer Diablo is only changed for one month beginning February 1, 2005.

Go shave then. ROFL

Show's over, folks.

|Zach| 01-30-2005 11:37 PM

Quote:

Agreed.

Damn, that looked like a Colts\Broncos style beat down.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 11:39 PM

Quote:

Go shave then. ROFL

Show's over, folks.

So what's my new name? Or would you like to start a poll so the fun may be shared with the Planet?

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

So what's my new name? Or would you like to start a poll so the fun may be shared with the Planet?

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. And everyone's invited.

Miles 01-30-2005 11:51 PM

Gochiefs, What the hell is you avy from? Seems kind of familar but cant figure it out. Some comic book movie?

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Gochiefs, What the hell is you avy from? Seems kind of familar but cant figure it out. Some comic book movie?

Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. And everyone's invited.

Alright, well, remember that February First is in 24.02 hours...choose quickly and wisely.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2005 11:56 PM

Quote:

Alright, well, remember that February First is in 24.02 hours...choose quickly and wisely.

Plenty of time....

Slayer Diablo 01-30-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Plenty of time....

Ya changed that post pretty fast... ROFL

Spicy McHaggis 01-30-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Agreed.

February is a short month. I vote that an extra weekend should be added on to the terms. Also post at least one thread a day so I may enjoy seeing whatever GoChiefs changes your name to.

Miles 01-30-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.

Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie. I was expecting him to tear some more shit up.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie.

Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintMcManus
February is a short month. I vote that an extra weekend should be added on to the terms. Also post at least one thread a day so I may enjoy seeing whatever GoChiefs changes your name to.

Because of the month pattern (31, 30, 31, 30...) February would naturally have 30 days in it, so I will allow the first two days of March to be added. That is: Tuesday, March 1; Wednesday, March 2.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Ya changed that post pretty fast... ROFL

Yeah, damn calendar.

I just shaved, too. Feels nice. I look like a completely different person, though. :eek:

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

Yeah, damn calendar.

I just shaved, too. Feels nice. I look like a completely different person, though. :eek:

Actually, I'm gonna wait until morning...not that I'm worried about getting 5am shadow. :p

Miles 01-31-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.

Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.

They dropped the ball on all the secondary characters in the movie. Hell Boy was the only one that was interesting. Abe had one good scene and the rest were just there for exposition.

The villains were horribly underdeveloped...

Miles 01-31-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

They dropped the ball on all the secondary characters in the movie. Hell Boy was the only one that was interesting. Abe had one good scene and the rest were just there for exposition.

The villains were horribly underdeveloped...

Yeah thats what it seemed like. I have no idea about comic books but i thought the story could have been more developed. I actually found the secondary characters more interesting than Hellboy but there wasnt enough of sbout them.

Guillermo del Toro can be a pretty solid director at times as well. There is a directors cut of the DVD is it any better about it?

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Yeah thats what it seemed like. I have no idea about comic books but i thought the story could have been more developed. I actually found the secondary characters more interesting than Hellboy but there wasnt enough of sbout them.

Guillermo del Toro can be a pretty solid director at times as well. There is a directors cut of the DVD is it any better about it?

There IS a director's cut but I haven't checked it out...

Miles 01-31-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

There IS a director's cut but I haven't checked it out...

Yeah. I havent found anywhere to rent it and its not really worth $20 to find out.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah. I havent found anywhere to rent it and its not really worth $20 to find out.

*cough*
http://torrents.vip-torrents.com/Hel...D-DoNE.torrent

tk13 01-31-2005 12:26 AM

So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged"??

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged."??

I just said "some stupid bet" and they didn't bother asking for elaboration....

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:29 AM

Quote:

So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged."??

I'm pretty sure no one noticed Slayer's "growth."

As for myself...no one really cared, apart from my family, and I told them.

Miles 01-31-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure no one noticed Slayer's "growth."

As for myself...no one really cared, apart from my family, and I told them.

Seems like saying your just messing with growing it out seems a lot less lame.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

Seems like saying your just messing with growing it out seems a lot less lame.

My family knows me better than that.... :shake: