ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9355847)
I always voted in favor of Denise she never broke any rules. It seems like this person hasn't either.

Here's the thing.

How many of the people that voted "no" did so out of principle?

And how many voted "no" because they actually LIKE and VALUE what Bob brings to the discussion?

Sometimes it's not best for the cul de sac to greet everyone with open arms just because you don't want to look like a snobbish gated community. That guy that just moved in may not be breaking any laws but just wait until he puts up the 1-million-light musical Christmas and you can't get out of your driveway because of all the gawkers.

Rams Fan 01-27-2013 05:09 PM

Ban the mob with him.
:thumb:

Canofbier 01-27-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9355721)
His frequent use of mults to sabotage threads is what has put me over the edge on this. I used to look at him as a dude making an honest effort to represent his contrarian positions. No longer. He doesn't post in good faith.

I haven't voted in the poll yet, but I feel the same way. Having opposing positions is something to be valued on this board (especially now). Unfortunately, I'm not sure at this point that he even has one set of beliefs.

I've noticed lately that he seems to make an effort to disagree with everyone, to the point of constantly contradicting himself. That has destroyed his credibility in my eyes. It doesn't help his case that a number of interesting threads have gone to arguments with the man for pages at a time, making it a chore to try and get any meaningful content out of them. It'll be interesting to see how the poll turns out in the end.

crazycoffey 01-27-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9355866)
pos rep

I was kind of expecting to be ignored or insulted, so now I don't know how to respond. Did we just become best friends?

Rams Fan 01-27-2013 05:13 PM

On a serious note, it's a ****ing double standard if you ban him over the use of a multi while other users came back using multis after being banned(not that I have a huge issue with that).

Hootie 01-27-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9355887)
I was kind of expecting to be ignored or insulted, so now I don't know how to respond. Did we just become best friends?

post reported

Hootie 01-27-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9355890)
On a serious note, it's a ****ing double standard if you ban him over the use of a multi while other users came back using multis after being banned(not that I have a huge issue with that).

if you want the mods to change 'Hamas' name back to John Matrix just say it

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 05:16 PM

Phil has been more than fair giving people 2nd and even 3rd chances. This guy makes mults and totally derails threads. Not just stupid threads but actual football discussion threads. You keep him around and it only damages the board IMO

Rams Fan 01-27-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9355829)
It's hard to just ignore him when he shits in every thread with his half trolling

There's a feature called ignore, use it. Or just don't respond to any of his posts.

Reaper16 01-27-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

We're loooooong past the point on this board where a double standard means anything anymore.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355704)
Why? He doesn't name call, or antagonize. He just has opinions that go against the hivemind. This place already appears to be one big circle-jerk. It only gets worse if you eliminate all against the grain opinions.

:facepalm:

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9355907)
There's a feature called ignore, use it. Or just don't respond to any of his posts.

Bullshit. You can't "ignore" him but everyone quotes him and responds to him it totally derails the thread.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Who?

The only notorious example is Clay and that is primarily because he figured out a way to circumvent every method of banning there is.

We/they didn't want him to stay at the time but really had no choice.

Canofbier 01-27-2013 05:20 PM

I'll add this: the people who seek him out and instigate arguments with him (you know who you are) are just as bad or worse for this forum. As irritating as many of his posts are, I've seen him make pretty inert statements on new threads only to have someone start a fight with him. Congratulations, asshat - you've just "ruined" another thread by contaminating it with your petty little fights.

ChiefsCountry 01-27-2013 05:20 PM

He is a worthless piece of shit that has been banned multiple times, starts new accounts, derails every thread he is in, lied about his new accounts, and has threated legal action on this shit? And some of you stupud ****ers want to keep him around.