ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs John Dorsey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268434)

Mr. Laz 01-07-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9291757)
I wonder if he'll be introduced at the press conference?

surely it would of been leaked

new GM walking around Arrowhead ... somebody would of taken a picture and plastered it all over twitter.

I suppose they could announce that Dorsey is the new GM but he won't be joining us until after the playoff. :shrug:

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9291757)
I wonder if he'll be introduced at the press conference?

I wonder if the dumb KC media will even ask the ? and more than once because you know Reid will try to sidestep it.

KCrockaholic 01-07-2013 11:22 AM

Why does anyone expect Reid to come out and start listing off his coaches and GM? I wouldn't expect anything other than him saying "hi" and then doing coach talk for 30 mins.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9291794)
Why does anyone expect Reid to come out and start listing off his coaches and GM? I wouldn't expect anything other than him saying "hi" and then doing coach talk for 30 mins.

A competent journalist would ask those questions, repeatedly, until they were answered.

RealSNR 01-07-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9291848)
A competent journalist would ask those questions, repeatedly, until they were answered.

Reid's gonna have a grand ol' time in Kansas City away from Philadelphia journalists. Press conferences will be a joy for him.

KCrockaholic 01-07-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Isn't it possible that Reid doesn't even have his coaches lined up yet? He could still be in the process of talking with Childress/Shurmur/Pederson. If that's the case, he has nothing to say.

DaKCMan AP 01-07-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291853)
Reid's gonna have a grand ol' time in Kansas City away from Philadelphia journalists. Press conferences will be a joy for him.

Yep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9291873)
Isn't it possible that Reid doesn't even have his coaches lined up yet? He could still be in the process of talking with Childress/Shurmur/Pederson. If that's the case, he has nothing to say.

Very possible. Could still ask if he's setting up interviews for coaches/GM(s), etc. Every other team is announcing their GM interviews (NYJ/Cle/SD/Jax).

KCrockaholic 01-07-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9291880)

Very possible. Could still ask if he's setting up interviews for coaches/GM(s), etc. Every other team is announcing their GM interviews (NYJ/Cle/SD/Jax).

I agree with that. They should, and will ask. I just think it's a bit much to expect Reid to come out and say anything regarding guys who aren't currently part of the team.

Bowser 01-07-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291853)

"Andy, do you like the city so far? Have you had a chance to visit the Plaza and throw a penny in the fountains? They say there is real magic in those fountains, and I for one believe it." /Kornacki

KCrockaholic 01-07-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9291895)
"Andy, do you like the city so far? Have you had a chance to visit the Plaza and throw a penny in the fountains? They say there is real magic in those fountains, and I for one believe it." /Kornacki

The sad part is, she could ask that, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

"But think about the children" - Kornacki

KC_Lee 01-07-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9291895)

That would explain her entre career in KC, magic.

DJ's left nut 01-07-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Ever listen to an Andy Reid presser?

Ask those questions for 3 hours if you want, he's not going to give you an answer and ultimately you're just going to look like a raging prick to the brand new head coach.

A competent journalist would recognize this as what it is.

FringeNC 01-07-2013 12:07 PM

I hope it's Dorsey. I've read nothing but good things about the guy, and I think Reid would defer to him. I have no doubts about Reid's coaching ability, but I do have a little fear of his recent personnel moves.

htismaqe 01-07-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9291908)
The sad part is, she could ask that, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

"But think about the children" - Kornacki

As I said in the other thread, I just hope she doesn't ask about his kids. :eek:

KCrockaholic 01-07-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9292019)
As I said in the other thread, I just hope she doesn't ask about his kids. :eek:

That would be deserving of a bitch slap.