ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

SAUTO 12-04-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180526)
LOL, had they come here and just read, they'd have known that CHunt is a total dumbshit! This is what happens when really rich people breed and pass along really cool things like NFL football teams to their seed who've never accomplished a thing past sucking on the teat of his Swedish au pair.. So this guy may not be the best journalist int he world, but he's correct in this case.

ironic
Posted via Mobile Device

ROYC75 12-04-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 9180370)
I was valedictorian, captain of my football, basketball and baseball teams and homecoming king.

Of course, I was home schooled.

Prom Queen
Queen of the Courts
Sock Hop Princess
Homecoming Queen

You sure was busy that year.:D

SAUTO 12-04-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180847)
you guys just dont get it do you. If chunt had a passion for football/chiefs this is how his life would of went.....
He would of grown up playing football NOT soccer.
He would of went to college in kc or not even went to college at all.
First chance he got he would of went straight to arrowhead drive to learn as much about the business as he could and get into it at quickly as possible.
He would NOT of went to SMU for 7 years.
He would NOT of gotten a financial job after college.
He would not be completely hands off his franchise.

Im probably missing some other facts, but please enlighten me as to how you could conclude Clark cares about our franchise/has a passion for this franchise to truly win k? thanks!

JFC, I hope you and glory dayz stay away from each other. Would be a sad day if the two of you were to procreate
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180847)
you guys just dont get it do you. If chunt had a passion for football/chiefs this is how his life would of went.....
He would of grown up playing football NOT soccer.
He would of went to college in kc or not even went to college at all.
First chance he got he would of went straight to arrowhead drive to learn as much about the business as he could and get into it at quickly as possible.
He would NOT of went to SMU for 7 years.
He would NOT of gotten a financial job after college.
He would not be completely hands off his franchise.

Im probably missing some other facts, but please enlighten me as to how you could conclude Clark cares about our franchise/has a passion for this franchise to truly win k? thanks!

Um...what?

Because he played soccer he can't love football? Because he went to college means he can't love the Chiefs?

I played baseball, not football, AND went to college. Does that mean I can't love the Chiefs? It is possible to like multiple things in life. Guy didn't have to go out and get Pioli. Didn't have to staff Weis and Crennel in the same year. We all know enough of this fan base would still drink the cool-aid.

If he gets rid of Pioli this year and gets the best guy he can get then I don't know what else you want from him. Yeah he hasn't spent up to the cap but if Manning wanted to come here I am pretty damn certain he would have spent the money for him.

Guy just backed the wrong horse.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9181019)
JFC, I hope you and glory dayz stay away from each other. Would be a sad day if the two of you were to procreate
Posted via Mobile Device

please explain to me how you think clark cares about this football team? because up to this point, there is a sh*t ton of evidence against him.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181028)
Um...what?

Because he played soccer he can't love football? Because he went to college means he can't love the Chiefs?

I played baseball, not football, AND went to college. Does that mean I can't love the Chiefs? It is possible to like multiple things in life. Guy didn't have to go out and get Pioli. Didn't have to staff Weis and Crennel in the same year. We all know enough of this fan base would still drink the cool-aid.

If he gets rid of Pioli this year and gets the best guy he can get then I don't know what else you want from him. Yeah he hasn't spent up to the cap but if Manning wanted to come here I am pretty damn certain he would have spent the money for him.

Guy just backed the wrong horse.

1. Playing soccer his whole life shows that he never had a deep passion for football. which means he really does not have a deep down passion for the chiefs.
2. Youre missing the biggest part of the equation. Your daddy didnt own the Chiefs.
3. I somewhat agree with this but the fact is is that he had someone of a passion for this team and really truly wanted to win, he would not hire someone and sit back and not be involved. He would be at the very least a some what involved owner, which to the community's eyes, he is not.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:24 PM

clark also didnt staff weis and crennel, Pioli did. clark signed the checks

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181051)
1. Playing soccer his whole life shows that he never had a deep passion for football. which means he really does not have a deep down passion for the chiefs.
2. Youre missing the biggest part of the equation. Your daddy didnt own the Chiefs.
3. I somewhat agree with this but the fact is is that he had someone of a passion for this team and really truly wanted to win, he would not hire someone and sit back and not be involved. He would be at the very least a some what involved owner, which to the community's eyes, he is not.

How many "involved" owners win it all. You hire the best GM candidate and let him do his job. I don't blame Clark for giving Pioli 4 years to creat something.

And again, the idea that you can't have passion for something because you also love something else is a joke. I have played baseball since I was 5 and never played a down of organized football. Doesn't mean I can't love it to death.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9181019)
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG, he's back, the short-bus has dropped off its load.

Marcellus 12-04-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181030)
please explain to me how you think clark cares about this football team? because up to this point, there is a sh*t ton of evidence against him.

Hiring the highest paid and most sought after GM in the NFL his 2nd year in charge?

Yea it was a colossal **** up but it wasn't from lack of effort and 90% of the NFL world thought it was a great hire.

htismaqe 12-04-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181061)
How many "involved" owners win it all. You hire the best GM candidate and let him do his job. I don't blame Clark for giving Pioli 4 years to creat something.

And again, the idea that you can't have passion for something because you also love something else is a joke. I have played baseball since I was 5 and never played a down of organized football. Doesn't mean I can't love it to death.

The Rooney's are involv...oh, wait...

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181061)

I'm not sure it's as much a question of a physical presence as it is the lack of any real presence and consecutive decisions that show no indication of caring. So his being here to console the team was a nice touch and very appropriate - that's not my beef. I'm not looking for a Jerry Jones in terms of visibility, but it'd be nice to know that Pioli's issues not being addressed. So I get the quiet types, but frequently you don't have to the see the owner to see he's making changes. And who ever said that a word from the owner is a bad thing?

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9181081)
Hiring the highest paid and most sought after GM in the NFL his 2nd year in charge?

Yea it was a colossal **** up but it wasn't from lack of effort and 90% of the NFL world thought it was a great hire.

We'll see how he handles this offseason. What he does will forever show that he doesn't give a flying ****. egoli will be here, crennel will "retire". we'll draft a d lineman. quinn will start. we'll draft landry jones to back him up

Chronic 12-04-2012 06:39 PM

Free Agency Collapse

Stanley Routt
Winston
Boss

What an epic failure

Cephalic Trauma 12-04-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9181111)
Stanley Routt
Winston
Boss

What an epic failure

So much fail when the guy doesn't even show up...