ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blackout Arrowhead: Nov 18 vs Bengals - Reserve Your Gear Today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265617)

FloridaMan88 10-29-2012 10:13 PM

Marty's interview regarding Save Our Chiefs must have many at One Arrowhead Drive feeling very uneasy now. They want to believe this movement is just a few drunk/crazy fans... the interview today proved that is not the case.

Hammock Parties 10-29-2012 10:24 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...94552618_n.jpg

jspchief 10-30-2012 07:02 AM

Great interview Marty. Having an intelligent, well spoken voice to the movement adds so much credibility to it. Too bad the two radio guys came off as mouth breathing idiots.

Valiant 10-30-2012 08:02 AM

I rarely hear chiefs commercials on my radio station, nor have I heard them pimp the military members before. Or I could hae just missed it. In the past.

But they just had a commercial with lenny. Basically our fans have been with usthrough good times and bad, we have great fans and come support our military members against cinci.

They seem worried.

KCUnited 10-30-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9065132)
I rarely hear chiefs commercials on my radio station, nor have I heard them pimp the military members before. Or I could hae just missed it. In the past.

But they just had a commercial with lenny. Basically our fans have been with usthrough good times and bad, we have great fans and come support our military members against cinci.

They seem worried.

I heard that commercial early this morning as well and had a similar thought. The Blackout definitely has enough of their attention that they felt the need to put their own message out there for that game.

Shox 10-30-2012 08:41 AM

I'm going to be in KC over night on Saturday so I would not have to make the 3 hour trip and I have season tickets, but I just can't do it. I'm to tired of watching the Chiefs get blown out I just can't stomach it anymore. I refuse to give this organization anymore of my hard earned money until they fix this joke of team.

1st half black shirts
2nd half red seats

The Franchise 10-30-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9064025)
Apparently people have threatened the SportsNutz guys for selling black shirts.

The reerun is strong in this fanbase.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9065335)
The reerun is strong in this fanbase.

They're threatening physical violence on Clay should he come to Arrowhead and watch a game. They're emotional about the shit fest this team gives them, and they're taking it out on us.

The Franchise 10-30-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9065357)
They're threatening physical violence on Clay should he come to Arrowhead and watch a game. They're emotional about the shit fest this team gives them, and they're taking it out on us.

How dare you take away their party?!!?!?!

Seriously....**** these people. They want to bitch and moan about the fans who cheered when Cassel went down....but they're threatening violence on fans who are voicing their opinions.

jspchief 10-30-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9065357)

What a ****ing embarrassment. To actually threaten violence in defense of the current regime. I can't begin to wrap my head around that level of stupidity.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-30-2012 09:46 AM

They are worried.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9065132)

They seem worried.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9065361)
What a ****ing embarrassment. To actually threaten violence in defense of the current regime. I can't begin to wrap my head around that level of stupidity.

They actually agree with our message. I have only seen 1-2 people defending Pioli. They just think we're committing sacrilege by coming to Arrowhead in black gear, instead of red. They're overly dramatic, and I've told them as much.

I think I said something like, your choice to be a fan. Get a clue. :D

The Franchise 10-30-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9065389)
They actually agree with our message. I have only seen 1-2 people defending Pioli. They just think we're committing sacrilege by coming to Arrowhead in black gear, instead of red. They're overly dramatic, and I've told them as much.

I think I said something like, your choice to be a fan. Get a clue. :D

Those are the people who use that bullshit line of "Would you wear black to church?" or "Only the Raiders wear black!".

Funny how these people will scream that it's just a game.....but god forbid you wear black to a game.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9065404)
Those are the people who use that bullshit line of "Would you wear black to church?" or "Only the Raiders wear black!".

Funny how these people will scream that it's just a game.....but god forbid you wear black to a game.

"Would you boo your kids at their football games?" ROFL La, la, la...whatever.

The Franchise 10-30-2012 09:59 AM

I ****ing hate these people. Worthless ****ing "fans".