ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Your favorite NFL villain (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279231)

aturnis 12-05-2013 06:23 PM

Your favorite NFL villain

So, bored and thought this place could use a fun discussion.

Which NFL player/s makes you seethe on sight and why? Current, past and if you like, guys you think you'll be hating in the near future(Manziel/Winston).

Demonpenz 12-05-2013 06:26 PM

CASSEL

RippedmyFlesh 12-05-2013 06:27 PM

horse face

TribalElder 12-05-2013 06:35 PM

Manningface

Cheater5 12-05-2013 06:36 PM

Romanowski.

I hate Sharpe more, but I don't consider him a villain.

aturnis 12-05-2013 06:37 PM

For me, my most recent is pretty obvious. Peyton Manning. Didn't always hate him, and respected him the utmost. When he dissed the Chiefs though, and cozied up to Elway in an attempt to help him turn the Broncos into the Yankees, he may as well have kicked my Grandma. **** them if they think they can buy a Superbowl. Hope to hell we meet them in, and knock them out of the playoffs. Can't wait to see Peyton fail and retire.

I have harsh feelings for Welker and Decker too. Welker for the same reasons as Manning more or less, and Decker b/c I find it hard to imagine someone cockier.

As for the recent past, it has to be Tebow. Not b/c of his time in Denver, but b/c I hate him and what he pretends to stand for. Glad he's gone.

Deberg_1990 12-05-2013 06:42 PM

Bam Morris and Tamarick Vanover
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus 12-05-2013 06:43 PM

I've always disliked Brett Favre for various reasons.

As far as current players go, I really can't stand Knowshon Moreno, Ray Rice and Desean Jackson. They're the guys that hop up and celebrate and talk shit after a mundane 6 yard run or 12 yard catch. I can't ****ing stand that shit.

Eric Decker is starting to rise on the list. He literally looks for a flag on 100% of passes he doesn't catch. Plus I remember one time maybe a year or two ago he caught a pass and slid feet first in between a couple defenders LMAO What a ****ing pussy.

DC.chief 12-05-2013 06:43 PM

ray lewis, peyton manning

OrtonsPiercedTaint 12-05-2013 06:44 PM

Jerry Jones and the flexing Ref. Might make a good Batman and Joker.

Demonpenz 12-05-2013 06:46 PM

Ray Rice is a small dude who had to murder people to get to this level. I aint mad at him

TimBone 12-05-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10250928)
As far as current players go, I really can't stand Knowshon Moreno, Ray Rice and Desean Jackson. They're the guys that hop up and celebrate and talk shit after a mundane 6 yard run or 12 yard catch. I can't ****ing stand that shit.

For the same reason, I'm starting to be annoyed by Seattle's defense. They celebrate after every freaking play.

1st and 10, and Earl Thomas tackles somebody after a seven yard run? Better believe it's time to dance!

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-05-2013 07:16 PM

Shannon Sharpe
Jim Harbaugh
Bill Romonowski
Shawne Merriman
Harvey Williams
Junior Seau (BIH, mother****er)
Rodney Harrison

ChiefRocka 12-05-2013 07:16 PM

Rivers...going away.

Shogun 12-05-2013 07:17 PM

I can't really think of many villians. Maybe Brandon Merriweather or Pollard. To me, in the NFL it feels like it is a lot harder to find villians. IMO baseball and basketball have a lot more of them, as it is much easier to become one in the spotlight because you actually see the player in their uniforms, playing field seems smaller, you can see their expressions on their faces, you see where im going with this.

also. aaron hernandez.

that is all