ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop As of right now, cdcox's software says the team most likely to win the Super Bowl... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267740)

DaKCMan AP 12-17-2012 08:22 AM

1. I bet at this point in the season the Giants & Packers weren't favored to win the Super Bowl the past 2 years.

2. I fully expect Manning to have a typical choke job come playoff time.

DaKCMan AP 12-17-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9217499)
1. I bet at this point in the season the Giants & Packers weren't favored to win the Super Bowl the past 2 years.

2. I fully expect Manning to have a typical choke job come playoff time.

Further, Baltimore was the first team with a winning record that Dungver has played in 10 weeks - and that defense is in shambles. Broken down Suggs, no Ray Lewis, Dannell Ellerbe, Bernard Pollard, Jameel McClain.

They finish the season against Cleveland & KC.

In fact - all season Dungver will have only played 4 teams (including these beat-down Ravens on a 3 game slide) with a winning record.

Their record in those games? 1-3.

Frauds.

durtyrute 12-17-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9216411)
The fix is in.

This and I'm calling Denver as well

htismaqe 12-17-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9217514)
Further, Baltimore was the first team with a winning record that Dungver has played in 10 weeks - and that defense is in shambles. Broken down Suggs, no Ray Lewis, Dannell Ellerbe, Bernard Pollard, Jameel McClain.

In fact - all season Dungver will have only played 4 teams (including these beat-down Ravens on a 3 game slide) with a winning record.

Frauds.

ROFL

That's awesome.

Dayze 12-17-2012 08:38 AM

after reading the fixed for profit thread, I couldn't help but laugh at all the BS calls around the league.

alas...the holding and PI calls keep ****ing up games.

Mile High Mania 12-17-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Frauds.

All true, but they won. Denver's not 100% either, but it's totally your right to ignore it. OL, RB, DEF - they're all missing key starters, but they're doing enough to win.

Denver played the bulk of their tough games in the first 5... they finished 2-3, so be it. I think it's silly to compare this team now to what they were in week 5 - especially on DEF and ST and say it's the same team. Feel free to do it, though.

Denver is in line for the #2 seed... they didn't set up that schedule, it's not their fault that KC, SD, OAK and others suck. They defeated a testy Tampa team a few weeks ago before they started to fall apart. Most here still expected Baltimore to beat 'em.

It is what it is and the proof is in the finish, so we'll see what happens in the playoffs. Send NE to Denver and I really like that one in round 2.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-17-2012 11:08 AM

There will be no Manning Bowl.

Chief Gump 12-17-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Frauds.

So they are basically the 2010 Chiefs. Nice.

MagicHef 12-17-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9217486)
Lots of teams win a single playoff game, even with shit QBs.

This team was a 9-7 one-and-doner without Manning, now they're a SB contender.

No ****ing mystery at all.

The term "one and done" refers to a team that loses its first playoff game and is then out of the playoffs after one game. Being a Chiefs fan, I'm sure you're familiar with the situation.

That term does not apply to the 2011 Broncos, as they won a playoff game and played in two playoff games. You could say they were two and done, but that would be stupid.

htismaqe 12-17-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9217891)
The term "one and done" refers to a team that loses its first playoff game and is then out of the playoffs after one game. Being a Chiefs fan, I'm sure you're familiar with the situation.

That term does not apply to the 2011 Broncos, as they won a playoff game and played in two playoff games. You could say they were two and done, but that would be stupid.

I wasn't referring to last year's team as a 1-and-done team.

They would have been without Tebow.

MagicHef 12-17-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9217909)
I wasn't referring to last year's team as a 1-and-done team.

They would have been without Tebow.

Aha, I see.

TEX 12-17-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Gump (Post 9217867)
So they are basically the 2010 Chiefs. Nice.

Hardly. They have a HOF QB. Have one of those and once you're in ANYTHNG can happen.

MagicHef 12-17-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Frauds.

The Patriots have also only played 4 teams with winning records. They are 2-2 in those games.

Garcia Bronco 12-17-2012 11:48 AM

Cause we're the best around...only 2 to 3 teams can take us down.

Quesadilla Joe 12-17-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9217964)
The Patriots have also only played 4 teams with winning records. They are 2-2 in those games.

Nice.