ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Modern Family (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282627)

keg in kc 03-28-2014 01:07 AM

Modern Family

Just curious if anybody watches...

Never had, but I ended up watching some reruns on USA a month or two ago and now I'm hooked. Can't get enough of it.

Thought the new episode in Las Vegas on Wednesday was pretty much wall-to-wall hilarious, one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Dayze 03-28-2014 01:12 AM

We've watched it since the beginning; we saw previews and figured 'what the hell' and watched it.

it's by far one of the funniest, if not the funniest, comedy on network TV> I've read that the writers alternate writing each show. EVERY single character on that show is perfect for their roles.

I've read that Luke, the Dunphy's boy, is a Mensa member in real life. So many great lines in that show. anyone who hasn't seen it I highly recommend it

RippedmyFlesh 03-28-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10521910)
We've watched it since the beginning; we saw previews and figured 'what the hell' and watched it.

it's by far one of the funniest, if not the funniest, comedy on network TV> I've read that the writers alternate writing each show. EVERY single character on that show is perfect for their roles.

I've read that Luke, the Dunphy's boy, is a Mensa member in real life. So many great lines in that show. anyone who hasn't seen it I highly recommend it

I love it too. Not as epic as ginger/maryann but who you got Claire or Gloria?
There was an episode where Claire was going out on the town and wore a short dress and that changed my thinking a bit.

007 03-28-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 10521916)
I love it too. Not as epic as ginger/maryann but who you got Claire or Gloria?
There was an episode where Claire was going out on the town and wore a short dress and that changed my thinking a bit.

I would take Happy Gilmore Claire over Gloria but otherwise, Gloria.

RippedmyFlesh 03-28-2014 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10521919)
I would take Happy Gilmore Claire over Gloria but otherwise, Gloria.

To me she is the perfect age now 44. Course I am an old fart of 54 hence my 40 plus preference.

Dayze 03-28-2014 01:47 AM

I'd wreck Claire personally. I think she'd be the type that would want to bang nasty when she wakes up and still look good.

Gloria loooks like a butthole wihtout makeup.

007 03-28-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 10521923)
To me she is the perfect age now 44. Course I am an old fart of 54 hence my 40 plus preference.

You do realize that Gloria is 40 right?

007 03-28-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10521926)
I'd wreck Claire personally. I think she'd be the type that would want to bang nasty when she wakes up and still look good.

Gloria loooks like a butthole wihtout makeup.

/omaha

Dayze 03-28-2014 01:55 AM

LMAO

Gloria would look like a shitbag in the morning. That's all I was saying. If a chick is laying next to me in the morning I'd rather it be Claire

keg in kc 03-28-2014 02:06 AM

That's sort of like saying you'd rather win the $5 million lottery than the $4.99 million lottery.

You ain't winning either. And you'd be happy waking up next to a cardboard cutout of Gloria.

007 03-28-2014 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10521944)
That's sort of like saying you'd rather win the $5 million lottery than the $4.99 million lottery.

You ain't winning either. And you'd be happy waking up next to a cardboard cutout of Gloria.

Just give him the dog in the french maids outfit. LMAO

keg in kc 03-28-2014 02:12 AM

That whole sequence at the end about made me laugh my ass off. ROFL

And then Stephen Merchant says the line about the guys in kilts reminding him of his grandfather....because he was scottish? No, because he was a stripper. LMAO

CoMoChief 03-28-2014 04:03 AM

lmao to all the weirdos complaining about how Gloria would look the next morning.

Her body is eleventy billion times better than Claire's (don't get me wrong I'd nail her too - she's a fox).

But while others would complain, I'd be rockin' that bitch from behind, and then would snuggle up in those titties til it was time for her to get up and cook me some bacon n eggs.

Silock 03-28-2014 05:07 AM

I'm not attracted to Gloria. Claire, hell yes. Don't know why. Giant tits just don't do it for me. Her face is nothing special, either.

AndChiefs 03-28-2014 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10521973)
I'm not attracted to Gloria. Claire, hell yes. Don't know why. Giant tits just don't do it for me. Her face is nothing special, either.

Omaha?

Just kidding. I agree.