ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Sofa King 08-07-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8797897)
Right at the end they announced a new game mode called "Multi-Team Team Deathmatch".

Kinda like Halo.

this is awesome btw.

Quesadilla Joe 08-07-2012 02:10 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ScClH9IaLsc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: The guy in this video does a great job at pointing out all the things in the trailer.

Sofa King 08-07-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8798293)
One of the last clips was a shotgun clip (@ 1:35). It kinda sounded like the unsilenced Spas did in Black Ops.

Oh yeah. I guess that does seem to be a fast firing shotty. although the damage doesn't look that good.

Hopefully they worry less about the stupid little shit and more about the actual gameplay in this Cod.

Quesadilla Joe 08-07-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8798390)
Oh yeah. I guess that does seem to be a fast firing shotty. although the damage doesn't look that good.

Hopefully they worry less about the stupid little shit and more about the actual gameplay in this Cod.

What do you mean by stupid little shit?

Quesadilla Joe 08-07-2012 02:19 PM

Really like the 10 point perk system it looks like they are bringing to Black Ops 2.

It looks like you get to pick 10 things that you want in your class.... Things like a primary weapon, attachments, grenades, perks, etc. So if you don't want a grenade or any attachments on your gun you get to choose two more things to add to your class.

They had a clip of a guy in the trailer who had NO PRIMARY WEAPON and had like 6 perks, a pistol, and three other perk looking things. Pretty cool idea.

Sofa King 08-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8798396)
What do you mean by stupid little shit?

MW3 was so focused on making neat little things like that stupid mine that pops up that they really ****ed up the maps and the guns.

Sofa King 08-07-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8798423)
Really like the 10 point perk system it looks like they are bringing to Black Ops 2.

It looks like you get to pick 10 things that you want in your class.... Things like a primary weapon, attachments, grenades, perks, etc. So if you don't want a grenade or any attachments on your gun you get to choose two more things to add to your class.

They had a clip of a guy in the trailer who had NO PRIMARY WEAPON and had like 6 perks, a pistol, and three other perk looking things. Pretty cool idea.

Shutgun plus 9 perks.

LMAO not possible but that would be sweet.

Iowanian 08-07-2012 03:08 PM

If you guys are all playing blops I might throw it back in and whip some asses soon.

I like the 3vs3 faceoff mode in mw3, it would be worth some time for a 3 man team to whip ass and talk trash for a while if you get board.

Sofa King 08-07-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8798604)
If you guys are all playing blops I might throw it back in and whip some asses soon.

I like the 3vs3 faceoff mode in mw3, it would be worth some time for a 3 man team to whip ass and talk trash for a while if you get board.

What?

And I think I'll pass. I just can't stand playing MW3. Such a shitty game. Don't have much time until later this week anyways.

Quesadilla Joe 08-07-2012 03:27 PM

I'd be down to play tomorrow. I prefer Black Ops but if you guys want to play MW3 I'll play... I don't know how long I can play MW3 without rage quitting though.

Quesadilla Joe 08-07-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8798521)
MW3 was so focused on making neat little things like that stupid mine that pops up that they really ****ed up the maps and the guns.

Yeah they definitely could have spent more time on making better maps. All the new things they added were poorly thought out too.

Sofa King 08-07-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8798685)
Yeah they definitely could have spent more time on making better maps. All the new things they added were poorly thought out too.

I'm so sick of urban environment shit that i could puke. We need more wide open and more original maps. And i refuse to buy stupid ass map packs.

Quesadilla Joe 08-07-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8798710)
I'm so sick of urban environment shit that i could puke. We need more wide open and more original maps. And i refuse to buy stupid ass map packs.

I get all the map packs for free from COD Elite and I haven't even downloaded them. Treyarch always has good maps though. I can't wait until they release the perk list for Black Ops 2

Setsuna 08-07-2012 04:02 PM

Trailer looked very sick I may say. But I gave my 360 and my games to my brother because I was going to go to KSU but then decided to stay in FL and now I got nothing. :deevee:

Bewbies 08-07-2012 05:50 PM

I've never even considered buying this, but then I watch the trailer and my nephew begging me to get it will end up paying off for him...