ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The future is bright. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156216)

Hammock Parties 01-07-2007 03:25 PM

The future is bright.

People need to stop being so negative. Herm wasn't brought in to get an "almost-there" team over the hump. He was brought in to bring stability to the program. He's going to be here for AT LEAST five years.

We're seeing signs that the Chiefs will have a good defense for years to come. We've got a great young running back and with a little luck we'll have a good young quarterback. We can build an offense around that.

I'm excited to see what Herm Edwards does for the Chiefs as their story rolls on. The best is yet to come.

unothadeal 01-07-2007 03:38 PM

What I like about Herm is he talks about wanting to be a team that is in the playoffs every year, such as the Pats and Colts. That's what this team needs is a way to win the division (Something else high on Herm's list) and be there every year

Halfcan 01-07-2007 03:40 PM

5 years of Herm-now I am depressed.

Sorry but he is just fuggin stoopid. Worst coach in the NFL.

Solari should have been fired today-but Herm will keep him on to kill us a few more years.

Halfcan 01-07-2007 03:42 PM

Herm was on his soapbox saying he was going to pull players if they didn't perform.

Did he do that??? He is a big windbag that knows shit about how to manage a game.

Halfcan 01-07-2007 03:43 PM

I am bringing back Germ Warfare.

FAX 01-07-2007 03:43 PM

I heard that if you wish really, really hard on the exact right star on the exact right night, a young, nubile blonde with compelling green eyes and a sensous mouth will enter the room and ask if it's okay if she takes off her clothes because it's so darn hot.

I'm still working on that one, too.

FAX

2112 01-07-2007 03:45 PM

He never improved the Jets during his tenure there,we just treaded water....so what are you basing this on??your secret insider knowledge??

melbar 01-07-2007 03:46 PM

The Chiefs were a better team last year, with a better record, we just got screwed as far as going to the playoffs. Last years team would have gone farther, and would have had a couple of 1st downs in the first half...

Hammock Parties 01-07-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
He never improved the Jets during his tenure there,we just treaded water

Nevermind the fact that Mangina just went to the playoffs with Herm's talent.

GROB 01-07-2007 03:49 PM

Future is bright in Denver. Young rookies played big roles in the QB, LT, RB, TE, WR, DE. Denver needs to add some DL and S, P and will have a bright future expecially on offense. 9-7 playing backups on OL, and lots of rookies, and a 1st place schedule.

FringeNC 01-07-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
People need to stop being so negative. Herm wasn't brought in to get an "almost-there" team over the hump. He was brought in to bring stability to the program. He's going to be here for AT LEAST five years.

We're seeing signs that the Chiefs will have a good defense for years to come. We've got a great young running back and with a little luck we'll have a good young quarterback. We can build an offense around that.

I'm excited to see what Herm Edwards does for the Chiefs as their story rolls on. The best is yet to come.

Did you watch all the playoff games this weekend? Which one was the outlier? Of all the teams in the playoffs, which one appeared to be poorly coached?

luv 01-07-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GROB
Future is bright in Denver. Young rookies played big roles in the QB, LT, RB, TE, WR, DE. Denver needs to add some DL and S, P and will have a bright future expecially on offense. 9-7 playing backups on OL, and lots of rookies, and a 1st place schedule.

Wrong BB.

WilliamTheIrish 01-07-2007 03:50 PM

I don't see it GC. Perhaps you can expand on this and show me in what way will Herm improve this team?
Yes, I realize we made the playoffs. Yes, I'm happy we got in.

But that performance yesterday was the worst job of coaching I've ever seen.

FringeNC 01-07-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GROB

No such thing as a 1st place schedule.

2112 01-07-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Nevermind the fact that Mangina just went to the playoffs with Herm's talent.

John abraham,Mawae..Curtis Martin were his core players..they are all gone..what would Herm have done with no running back??he would be a lost puppy..he steps in shit all the time..he took over 2 established teams with winning records and treads water..no better..no worse..and plays the most boring aggravating football possible..TERRIFIED!!