ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

philfree 01-25-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9351266)
I just look into their eyes :p

Ha.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9351296)
Blaine should be on the market then as well. You could go for a brother starter/backup combo.

Something tells me Blaine is going to be on the market in about 5 weeks. ;)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-25-2013 06:37 PM

Why do Jag fans migrate here?

htismaqe 01-25-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9351240)
I don't roll that way. But I must admit the internet tough guy act is pretty funny.

It's a message board. Relax man.

I guess it wasn't clear the first time.

**** YOU

RunKC 01-25-2013 06:47 PM

Tyler Wilson impresses at Senior Bowl

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2013...lennon-impress

RunKC 01-25-2013 06:49 PM

Looks like Wilson won't fall past Buffalo in the draft. Buffalo hot on his trail.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 06:50 PM

I'd be disappointed with that report if I was a Buffalo fan. Sure, I guess there's a chance that Wilson drops. There's also a chance he goes in the top 3 picks and then who do you take?

The things he said about Glennon just show how hard it is for NFL GMs to get past the old stereotypes.

DeezNutz 01-25-2013 06:53 PM

Kevin Kietzman has been money about the whole QB thing. Opened today reiterating the stupidity of thinking about drafting a QB at #34.

That "plan" guarantees you no better than the fourth best QB in the draft. Smith, Barkley, and Wilson will all likely go top 15, if not top 10.

SAUTO 01-25-2013 07:01 PM

Is funny when black bob talks to himself
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-25-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9351302)
Why do Jag fans migrate here?

I'm splitting my time between your forum and the forums for all the other teams ahead of us in the draft.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9351483)
I'm splitting my time between your forum and the forums for all the other teams ahead of us in the draft.

ROFL

BossChief 01-25-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9351358)
I'd be disappointed with that report if I was a Buffalo fan. Sure, I guess there's a chance that Wilson drops. There's also a chance he goes in the top 3 picks and then who do you take?

The things he said about Glennon just show how hard it is for NFL GMs to get past the old stereotypes.

Nassibs college coach is the head coach of Buffalo.

ChiefMojo 01-25-2013 09:21 PM

It is only stupid drafting a QB at #34 if you know the top 3-4 QB's are going off the board early. If you get a feeling that teams aren't going to reach for a QB early in the draft, your very likely going to find one of the top 3 guys at the start of the 2nd round. Once you reach past the Jets, there isn't another team in the first round that needs a QB.

That is why early draft talk varies so much about the QB's. Most supposed draft experts don't deem this class to have a top 10 overall QB in it. So they would assume anyone that takes a QB at the beginning of the draft is reaching out of desperation and going away from their board. If what they are saying is correct, the best QB's will still be there as a whole at the beginning of the 2nd round. I know it isn't a popular thought process on this board or any Chiefs board in general but that is the scout community talk.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9351650)
It is only stupid drafting a QB at #34 if you know the top 3-4 QB's are going off the board early. If you get a feeling that teams aren't going to reach for a QB early in the draft, your very likely going to find one of the top 3 guys at the start of the 2nd round. Once you reach past the Jets, there isn't another team in the first round that needs a QB.

That is why early draft talk varies so much about the QB's. Most supposed draft experts don't deem this class to have a top 10 overall QB in it. So they would assume anyone that takes a QB at the beginning of the draft is reaching out of desperation and going away from their board. If what they are saying is correct, the best QB's will still be there as a whole at the beginning of the 2nd round. I know it isn't a popular thought process on this board or any Chiefs board in general but that is the scout community talk.

Yep. Great post.:thumb:

htismaqe 01-25-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9351631)
Nassibs college coach is the head coach of Buffalo.

Wasn't my point.