ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

jspchief 01-27-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9355924)
I'll add this: the people who seek him out and instigate arguments with him (you know who you are) are just as bad or worse for this forum. As irritating as many of his posts are, I've seen him make pretty inert statements on new threads only to have someone start a fight with him. Congratulations, asshat - you've just "ruined" another thread by contaminating it with your petty little fights.

This is my thought as well. I think everything bozo says is frustratingly stupid, and feel he adds zero value to any discussion he enters. I'd be happy to see him gone.

But truth be told, he isn't the one derailing threads. It's the people that acknowledge his posts. No different than the people that argue with gochiefs for pages and pages when they already know he's a troll.

There's a segment of this board that's become awefully good at getting sandy vaginas. They can't just disagree with people, they have to turn it into an ordeal. This mob thing is a shining example. Dragging your butthurt around with you like a Miss Sahara Snatch sash is a bigger source of drama than one dumbass poster.

So I'm tempted to vote to keep this window licker just because some people need to learn they don't always get their way.

Reaper16 01-27-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356008)
I'll own up to this one too. I'm definitely part of the problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356015)
This is a very good point.

I did this with Driving Wheel. I thought he was a Blackbob mult and took him to task for several weeks. It was really unfair on my part and I've apologized since.

It certainly isn't just you two, though. It's a larger cultural problem that comes from keeping around a poster who is dedicated to well-poisoning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9356010)
well all n00bs are considered mults until proven otherwise

it has pretty much always been that way

back in 2006 when I registered I was outed as a Matrix mult (I didn't know who or what that meant)

in 2012 I was, of course, outed as a blackbob mult

While I find truth in this, I don't think we've had such a caustic level of it as we've been having this season/offseason with BlackBob.

mcaj22 01-27-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9356003)
Here's another thing to consider: some legit n00bs (and even posters that have been here well over a year) are being erroneously called out -- nastily in some circumstances -- for being BlackBob mults.

It's seriously to the point where new posters don't even have the benefit of the doubt that they are honest individuals. Any n00b who even intimates that the Chiefs will or should draft a lineman in the 1st gets assailed for being a BlackBob mult.

That is not good for overall board health or growth, I'd think.

I dont know what the ratio is, (i assume 1 in every 10,000 Chiefs fans) but when a person comes along and supports a turd like Brandon Siler or says Bowe sucks or completely off the wall rare opinions, similar to BlackBob, its hard not to assume they are the same.

Because calling Brandon Siler a good player and things like that DO happen, it just is a very rare delusional and stupid Chiefs fan that shares that idea. These are ideas that are usually not universally agreed by the majority.

Everyone knows who sucks on this team and who doesnt. So in the rare case a person comes along that throws that curve ball into it, they get scapegoated as a BlackBob

Reaper16 01-27-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9356041)
This is my thought as well. I think everything bozo says is frustratingly stupid, and feel he adds zero value to any discussion he enters. I'd be happy to see him gone.

But truth be told, he isn't the one derailing threads. It's the people that acknowledge his posts. No different than the people that argue with gochiefs for pages and pages when they already know he's a troll.

There's a segment of this board that's become awefully good at getting sandy vaginas. They can't just disagree with people, they have to turn it into an ordeal. This mob thing is a shining example. Dragging your butthurt around with you like a Miss Sahara Snatch sash is a bigger source of drama than one dumbass poster.

So I'm tempted to vote to keep this window licker just because some people need to learn they don't always get their way.

You changed your motto thingy from "Football is what we've become." Wow. I feel like I just entered a new phase of life.

GloryDayz 01-27-2013 06:00 PM

Diversity in the BlogSpace is important...

RealSNR 01-27-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

You've been talking a lot about board behavior lately. You should have been a kindergarten teacher.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 06:02 PM

Whats up with this "mob" thing everyone keeps mentioning?

bevischief 01-27-2013 06:04 PM

I don't care but I do find the discussions funny as hell. But I do have a weird sense of humor. But that is one of many reasons I keep coming back. I am not a football know it all but I know who to listen to on here. So whatever happens, happens on this. I don't have anything in on this one way or the other. But I will say this it going to be a long off-season.

dirk digler 01-27-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9355852)
A permabanned mult is a rules violation. Unless he did some behind the scenes ass-kissing.

True but shtsprayer is still here and he shits in every thread that he is in

threebag 01-27-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9356061)
Whats up with this "mob" thing everyone keeps mentioning?

I think it happens in the MOD lounge. They all meet and break into dance and shit.

CrazyPhuD 01-27-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355876)
Here's the thing.

How many of the people that voted "no" did so out of principle?

And how many voted "no" because they actually LIKE and VALUE what Bob brings to the discussion?

Sometimes it's not best for the cul de sac to greet everyone with open arms just because you don't want to look like a snobbish gated community. That guy that just moved in may not be breaking any laws but just wait until he puts up the 1-million-light musical Christmas and you can't get out of your driveway because of all the gawkers.

I voted 'no' out of principle. Tolerance is a rare thing these days. If someone's breaking the rules ban the ****. If someone's being a douche and you don't like it that's what ignore is for. If you get worked up because someone is being a douche that's all on you.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

So you acknowledge that he absolutely IS shitting in every yard in the neighborhood but at the same time doing anything about it is "butthurt"?

That's ridiculous. You yourself said he adds ZERO VALUE. if everybody ignores him, he still brings zero value and he's still shitting in our yards.

WTF?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9356078)
I voted 'no' out of principle. Tolerance is a rare thing these days. If someone's breaking the rules ban the ****. If someone's being a douche and you don't like it that's what ignore is for. If you get worked up because someone is being a douche that's all on you.

He's already been banned twice.

How many chances does a guy deserve?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9356072)
True but shtsprayer is still here and he shits in every thread that he is in

I'm absolutely certain that if he behaved that way in the Lounge, he'd be perma-banned, I.P. banned, etc.

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355860)
If you ban for being a douche you might as well just write names down that you see in the official Geno thread.

F-

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/negg...a7baf3-711.gif