ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   A Proposal for Restructuring the Forums (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=142315)

htismaqe 06-15-2006 09:05 AM

A Proposal for Restructuring the Forums

Rather than make everyone wait any longer, I've decided to release a somewhat "less than perfect" solution that will at least incorporate the most-wanted/most-needed changes.

Please review and vote either "Yes, I like it" or "No, I don't like it"

PLEASE do not inundate this thread with "alternate" suggestions. We've done that thread already. I've tried to incorporate as much as possible from everyone's suggestions.

Old Layout

Proposed Layout

PLEASE NOTE:

The proposed layout was changed at 12pm central time, 6/15/2006. If you voted before that time and would like to change your vote, please PM me.

Bootlegged 06-15-2006 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Rather than make everyone wait any longer, I've decided to release a somewhat "less than perfect" solution that will at least incorporate the most-wanted/most-needed changes.

Please review and vote either "Yes, I like it" or "No, I don't like it"

PLEASE do not inundate this thread with "alternate" suggestions. We've done that thread already. I've tried to incorporate as much as possible from everyone's suggestions.

Oh HELL no. I hate it.

What is it?

hypersensitiveZO6 06-15-2006 09:08 AM

What will be done in the new layout?

htismaqe 06-15-2006 09:08 AM

Here's the proposed layout structure.

htismaqe 06-15-2006 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6
What will be done in the new layout?

Would you like to vote AFTER you view the picture?

Dumbass.

Brock 06-15-2006 09:14 AM

I don't care about any of the other aspects, but I like having the hall of classics.

hypersensitiveZO6 06-15-2006 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Would you like to vote AFTER you view the picture?

Dumbass.

Anything is better than the layout we have now so... yeah. Didn't realize you even had a picture of the layout. Relax.

Rain Man 06-15-2006 09:16 AM

The Hall of Classics is going away? What will you be doing with all of the marble?

JBucc 06-15-2006 09:19 AM

You suck!

morphius 06-15-2006 09:20 AM

Does someone here have ability to edit code if this passes?

I would love to go in and edit the drop down menu's and the like, but since Phob's is no longer an admin I don't have access to make the changes needed.

JBucc 06-15-2006 09:20 AM

#6 is the only good one

htismaqe 06-15-2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
I don't care about any of the other aspects, but I like having the hall of classics.

Nobody is populating it, and the search function works well enough to find the 74 threads that are there...

JBucc 06-15-2006 09:23 AM

The Planet store should be left alone. It is very active and fun.

htismaqe 06-15-2006 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
The Hall of Classics is going away? What will you be doing with all of the marble?

Bob Dole and I are building a palatial estate in Mexico...

htismaqe 06-15-2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
Does someone here have ability to edit code if this passes?

I would love to go in and edit the drop down menu's and the like, but since Phob's is no longer an admin I don't have access to make the changes needed.

What does it take? I imagine I have the ability, I just wouldn't know where to start when it comes to actually using said ability.