ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life -- I personally challenge a CP'er to visit Lobb Cemetery in Blue Springs, Mo. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283985)

Simply Red 05-28-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10657144)
Post-cemetery visit to Hi-Boy for burgers, shakes and onion rings!

if we make it bud, if we make it.

Simply Red 05-28-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

if you an another person actually do do this - I'll procure a Funhouse $100 gift card over the phone for you two or three.

Hammock Parties 05-28-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10657147)
if you an another person actually do do this - I'll procure a Funhouse $100 gift card over the phone for you two or three.

That's like 20 of their pizzas, huh?

Valiant 05-29-2014 12:02 AM

You know if you park on the main road and go through the woods that is more than a half mile through the woods, probably no trail. Depending on when you do it, dense foliage, shit tons of bugs/ticks. Humidity.

Better off it you do it in the fall on a full moon night.

Or recon when the neighbors are gone and then just park there and go in early. Or wait till their bedtime.

Hammock Parties 05-29-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10657153)
You know if you park on the main road and go through the woods that is more than a half mile through the woods, probably no trail.

No one said it was gonna be easy.

Besides I'm hoping to run into some Chupacabra in the woods. Or at least a visiting Jersey Devil.

Valiant 05-29-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10657156)
No one said it was gonna be easy.

Besides I'm hoping to run into some Chupacabra in the woods. Or at least a visiting Jersey Devil.

You are more than likely to run in the black eyed children there.

And did you move to KC?

Hammock Parties 05-29-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10657158)
You are more than likely to run in the black eyed children there.

And did you move to KC?

Yep. Almost a year now.

POND_OF_RED 05-29-2014 12:42 AM

Wow. This takes me back to high school. I didn't know this place was that haunted. We tried to play a huge prank on some girls there my senior year. There is a little wall in the back by the woods that my buddy and I laid behind for like 15 minutes. It was creepy but laying in the woods at night always plays tricks on your mind. Anyways we got dropped off and then some other guys brought the girls back. The prank was completely stupid though and none of the girls even got close to the back of the cemetery. Creepy place. Laid in complete silence in what turns out to be a haunted graveyard for absolutely nothing.

We used to smoke weed back there too and I never had issues with the neighbor. This was also about 10 years ago so it's probably someone completely different living there now.

rico 05-29-2014 12:48 AM

I'd do this in a heart-beat if I had time and trusted my vehicles to not fall apart on the way there. This type of shit doesn't scare me. You hear of people getting all scared by ghosts, but you never hear of them being killed by one. I can honestly say that if I saw a ghost, I'd probably approach the ****er and be all like, "yo, wussup homie?" Because I know the thing won't kill me or anything.

rico 05-29-2014 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 10657180)
Wow. This takes me back to high school. I didn't know this place was that haunted. We tried to play a huge prank on some girls there my senior year. There is a little wall in the back by the woods that my buddy and I laid behind for like 15 minutes. It was creepy but laying in the woods at night always plays tricks on your mind. Anyways we got dropped off and then some other guys brought the girls back. The prank was completely stupid though and none of the girls even got close to the back of the cemetery. Creepy place. Laid in complete silence in what turns out to be a haunted graveyard for absolutely nothing.

We used to smoke weed back there too and I never had issues with the neighbor. This was also about 10 years ago so it's probably someone completely different living there now.

I think it's so funny that the place has a creepy neighbor...almost makes you wonder if he was hand-picked from the nut-house to be a nice creepy addition to the place...

I wonder if it's someone like this guy:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZGfmX1jZwy...etsematary.jpg

listopencil 05-29-2014 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10657062)
Perhaps parking by the main road and cutting across country could escape detection. How far is this jaunt?

http://i.imgur.com/omMxsnO.jpg

There is a structure off the top end of that hollow. Your path crosses the bottom end of it, but if that structure is an occupied dwelling your ****ed. Guarantee you the main entrance overlooks your path.

listopencil 05-29-2014 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Right around here:

Hamwallet 05-29-2014 05:32 AM

News too me. When I was in highschool this was me and my girlfriends bang spot. If I'm not working this weekend I will swing by.

Nickel D 05-29-2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10657049)

Anyone got a ghoulie suit?

FYP.

Nickel D 05-29-2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

ZOINKS!! Don't forget the Scooby snacks!