ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I would like to thank the Broncos and Chargers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191608)

stumppy 09-14-2008 06:22 PM

I would like to thank the Broncos and Chargers

Please bear with me. Getting this out is like regurgitating a projectile stream of curdled bile that has been laced with ground glass and thumb tacks.

I would like to thank both of these teams for the game they played today. Watching that game was a swift kick in the nuts example of how far the Chiefs have dropped off of the 'Proffesional sports' playing field.

I watched the Chiefs game today. It sucked. This Chiefs team is in no way, shape, or form able to compete in the NFL. It's not that they are bad. Well, actually they are very bad. It's just that they not an NFL caliber team.

This organization should be forced to quit crashing the pro games and put together some type of higher education facility that would qualify them to play at the collegiate level. It's a complete farce that they are allowed to masquarade as a proffesional sports organization.

Along with our hated rivals there were 26 other teams that took the field today as legitimate proffesional sports organizations. The Chiefs did not. In their present form, on game day, they are like a fish out of water.

There is much more I would like to say but I think the best thing I could do now is go shoot myself in the face. Hopefully that will take my mind off of the rest of this football season.

Basileus777 09-14-2008 06:23 PM

Their defenses were like fish out of water.

stumppy 09-14-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basileus777 (Post 5019294)
Their defenses were like fish out of water.

Emmit ? Is that you ?

suds79 09-14-2008 06:38 PM

Yep.

And with as bad a Denver has drafted recently, they're still a contender IMO because they've drafted a QB who they believe is a franchise guy.

Something the Chiefs haven't had to balls to do in a long, long time.

Basileus777 09-14-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 5019366)
Emmit ? Is that you ?

I was talking about the Chargers/Broncos. There was no grammatical mistake. The Chargers and Broncos had a high scoring game, but its wasn't quality football.

Deberg_1990 09-14-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 5019381)
Yep.

And with as bad a Denver has drafted recently, they're still a contender IMO because they've drafted a QB who they believe is a franchise guy.

If i remember right, they even traded up to get him? Something KC would never do.

El Pendejo 09-14-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 5019381)
Yep.

The past few drafts have been awesome.

El Pendejo 09-14-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5019405)
If i remember right, they even traded up to get him? Something KC would never do.

Yes. They moved up from 29 to 11.