ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Racial Slurs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266713)

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells (Post 9980526)

That's funny, that's exactly what I figured he looked like, too.

RNR 09-15-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9980516)
I would have no problem laughing at someone who took the term cracker seriously in real life.

Absolutely none.

You have been surrounded by people who called you that and had to stand ground and fight them. You are just a guy that gets on a safe playground and tries to piss people off LMAO

|Zach| 09-15-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9980569)
You have been surrounded by people who called you that and had to stand ground and fight them. You are just a guy that gets on a safe playground and tries to piss people off LMAO

Not everyone is as sensitive as you are.

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9980580)

Looks to me you're the one getting all pissy in here, man boobs.

|Zach| 09-15-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9980621)
Looks to me you're the one getting all pissy in here, man boobs.

Shouldn't you be busy taking orders from the person you hate the most in this world?

RNR 09-15-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9980580)

Not people who play pretend on the internet and most likey grew up in a safe little bubble. I do not get offended by name calling but will point out a double standard created by people who have a victims mentality. I mean seriously there is one there is one word that is so powerful that you can only use the first letter LMAO Then again I am talking to a play pretend guy. I am the same here as I am in real life so forgive me for responding but not caring about your pretend image on the internet. I am merely calling you out as the phony you are due to being bored ;)

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells (Post 9980517)
Here he is now. have you ever seen a photograph of the obese youngster? He kind of looks like Larry Mundelo (leave it to beaver) with a beard.

I was thinking Louie Anderson

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/...on_2806566.jpg

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 04:16 PM

That's what I figured. Zachy Poo came to look down his nose at everyone and then run away like a little girl.

patteeu 09-15-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9975850)
It's absurd why? Because moderators read every single post submitted to this site so there's no possible way we can miss something? It's not an absolute requirement. If I read a racial slur, I'm going to resolve it on the spot. But I don't read every post here. I read about .005% of everything posted in D.C. Therefore, if our members expect racial slurs to be addressed, then they better report them. Would you prefer that every single post submitted to this site is moderated and individually approved by a moderator?

Why do you struggle grasping this relatively simple concept? If you have an intruder on your property do you notify the authorities? Or do you just sit back and wait patiently for a squad car to drive by to resolve the issue?

You know what's absurd? Your expectations are absurd. The fact that we have to explain concepts developed over 13 years in real experience on this site seemingly every single time. That's absurd, sir.

Sorry, I don't believe you. After all the bullshit excuses you've offered whenever you've faced criticism, you have no credibility. The dramatically uneven results of your moderator team speak for themselves.

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9980918)
Sorry, I don't believe you. After all the bullshit excuses you've offered whenever you've faced criticism, you have no credibility. The dramatically uneven results of your moderator team speak for themselves.

:bravo:

At least Flopnuts had the DECENCY to apologize to me.

D2112 09-15-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9980925)
:bravo:

At least Flopnuts had the DECENCY to apologize to me.

LOL WUT? when? where?

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells (Post 9981013)
LOL WUT? when? where?

That's between me and him.

D2112 09-15-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9981023)
That's between me and him.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=10219

I Guess the bold red fonts really ruffled the moderating team's feathers

ROFL

SHITSPRAYER

Comrade Crapski 09-15-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells (Post 9981040)
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=10219

I Guess the bold red fonts really ruffled the moderating team's feathers

ROFL

SHITSPRAYER

OK that was funny. LMAO

VaGinants getting their asses kicked on national tv is funny too, but it means the Chiefs aint gonna be in first place.

Phobia 09-15-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9980918)

That's your prerogative. I don't actually care if you believe me or not. It's not important either way. I don't lie to members here. That would be horrible form and there would be a whole lot more people than just you accusing me of being dishonest. The results of our moderator team are consistent with posts that are reported to us. Aside from reports, I can definitely understand how your perception is that it's hit and miss because it is hit and miss. We don't see everything posted. Why is that so difficult to understand? Do you struggle comprehending why police don't solve every single crime as well? Little too much CSI on your DVR?