ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Crazycoffey has to leave Chiefsplanet forever (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271231)

Hootie 03-17-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9509892)
That is not true, you can edit posts without showing up all the time..

yeah RIGHT after you post for about a minute

Hootie 03-17-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9509876)
Your support means the world to me. Can we cuddle?

this is about the only thing I'll support since you didn't make a bet with an actual member; just made a general statement that fit under the "I'll bet you a million dollars" category

crazycoffey 03-17-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9509898)
yeah RIGHT after you post for about a minute

Little longer than that actually

crazycoffey 03-17-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9509902)
this is about the only thing I'll support since you didn't make a bet with an actual member; just made a general statement that fit under the "I'll bet you a million dollars" category

But can we cuddle?

Hootie 03-17-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9509878)
That was a lot more funny than I remembered. Matrix was such a dolt.

can you believe he's a father now?!!?

Setsuna 03-17-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9506967)
this

When he got injured, what was the Chiefs record and were they already mathematically eliminated from the playoff picture? I think that is an emphatic YES. So you can leave this thread now. Welcher lover.

SAUTO 03-17-2013 09:42 PM

Face down and a fat girl got you in a camel clutch. Lol

Iowanian is a crazy ****
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 03-17-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9509913)
When he got injured, what was the Chiefs record and were they already mathematically eliminated from the playoff picture? I think that is an emphatic YES. So you can leave this thread now. Welcher lover.

I agree. That's why I decided to honor the comment. I left that thread and will never post in it again.

Phobia 03-17-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9509912)
can you believe he's a father now?!!?

I'll never believe he was Matrix. Not unless he magically gained 30 IQ points.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-18-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9509860)
Not sure a bruised vag and being benched counts but whatever.

He lost his starting spot the same way Alex Smith lost his, to concussion. Quinn didn't turn the ball over and Capherdick played better.

Iowanian 03-18-2013 03:45 PM

Sonnabitch....some of this stuff may be some of my favorite work.....

"Judging by your game I've seen here so far, I doubt if you could score with Maggie in the last scene of Million Dollar Baby.

As stated before, I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and crap better smack than you'd be able to deal with, if your entire Dungeon and Dragon team were loaning you their smack pokemon.

If over estimating your own cerebral meanderings were cow feces, you'd be heaped up in Western Kansas stinking out a town unfortunate enough to be downwind.

I'll sleep just fine tonight, knowing that the last p@ssy you had your face in that wasn't paid for, involved your mother's cervix clenching your shoulders."

Phobia 03-18-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9511407)

"Judging by your game I've seen here so far, I doubt if you could score with Maggie in the last scene of Million Dollar Baby.

As stated before, I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and crap better smack than you'd be able to deal with, if your entire Dungeon and Dragon team were loaning you their smack pokemon.

If over estimating your own cerebral meanderings were cow feces, you'd be heaped up in Western Kansas stinking out a town unfortunate enough to be downwind.

I'll sleep just fine tonight, knowing that the last p@ssy you had your face in that wasn't paid for, involved your mother's cervix clenching your shoulders."

Indeed. I think he got bent over pretty hard by several vets of the site. There's a reason that mess is in the HOC.

SAUTO 03-18-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9511407)

You were awesome in that thread
Posted via Mobile Device