ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Joe Thomas Has No Love for Peyton Hillis (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267411)

T-post Tom 12-05-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9184222)
Joe Thomas needs an Eric Winston injection

Well done. Whatever happened to the old O-Line ethic of keeping a low profile? Just do your job and let your efforts speak for you? I know I'm getting old.

Dave Lane 12-05-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9184096)
Good I hope the Browns take this as an opportunity to give us another loss and stick Hillis in the dirt.

This please...

KCrockaholic 12-05-2012 11:30 PM

I like that Thomas isn't afraid to throw Hillis under the bus when all Hillis did was act like a little bitch all year.

DaneMcCloud 12-05-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9184303)
I like that Thomas isn't afraid to throw Hillis under the bus when all Hillis did was act like a little bitch all year.

I think that Thomas is a bitch for these comments.

Look, this is an extremely small fraternity of men. 1,698 on the active roster of 32 teams to be exact.

Calling someone out, especially someone who isn't on your team any longer, is just plain dumb.

Rasputin 12-05-2012 11:37 PM

Omaha Omaha

KCrockaholic 12-05-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9184307)
I think that Thomas is a bitch for these comments.

Look, this is an extremely small fraternity of men. 1,698 on the active roster of 32 teams to be exact.

Calling someone out, especially someone who isn't on your team any longer, is just plain dumb.

Hillis basically betrayed the Browns, and didn't care about his team. What's so wrong about Thomas speaking his mind this week?

DaneMcCloud 12-05-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9184331)
Hillis basically betrayed the Browns, and didn't care about his team. What's so wrong about Thomas speaking his mind this week?

LMAO

Right. He "betrayed" them. Gave away national security secrets. Joined the CIA.

DTLB58 12-05-2012 11:52 PM

You could tell He wasn't going to play as long as Cassel was QB after that pass that was thrown behind him and his "new" injury.

The guy is a tool. I hope he is gone after this season.

DTLB58 12-05-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9184130)
That angered me too. Then they gave Baldwin a cheap TD over letting JC get it when he did all the work getting them in the position to score. JC deserved the opportunity to score a TD.

That was a great call. The inside slant, with the bigger WR and Baldwin got the position on the defender. Call that all day long! We should have been using Baldwin all year long already, JFC!

The real problem is, when someone really knows how to game plan and call and all the players want to play, there aren't enough balls to go around on this offense and the fantasy guys are gonna cry about it when their guy doesn't score a TD.

Easy 6 12-06-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9184339)
LMAO

Right. He "betrayed" them. Gave away national security secrets. Joined the CIA.

He went from a runaway train in 2010, into the epitome of a front running, check casher in cleveland.

C'mon man, he's been a crap, focused on self after the one season hype, what could the hype do to secure him more instant money, not how could he propel and instill himself into the team, a team begging for a hope, a leader... the case against him was nationwide.

KC takes a shot, general money was hoping on a change of scenery and familiar system bringing him back to square, heres the real shot to restablish himself... and he chokes out early, when he's sure others are quitting on the QB.

I was hoping for the Great White Bus, but have so far gotten the Bust... he has some hard decisions to make, for sure.

DaneMcCloud 12-06-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9184409)
He went from a runaway train in 2010, into the epitome of a front running, check casher in cleveland.

Who cares?

He hardly "betrayed" the Browns.

Do you know who "betrayed" the Browns? Mike Holmgren.

Instead of drafting RGIII, he traded away those rights.

That's betrayal.

OzarksChiefsFan 12-06-2012 12:57 AM

Seems like a cheap shot at someone who was a teammate. Drew Bree's got his and didn't care that along with everything else that was going on doing so would hurt the team. Business is business. I don't hate the guy, he hasn't produced but neither have a lot of other Chiefs.

Pay Bowe at least he performed, it's easy to see on Sunday who the guys who get it are. Johnson,Charles, Berry,Albert those guys have gave maximum effort. That doesn't mean they haven't made mistakes but the effort is there.

I'll take this time to again slam Kendrick Lewis for not being able to tackle anyone(never has been a good tackler) and congrats to Hartman for displaying what a Free Saftey should be able to do. I don't want the saftey leading the team but that solo tackle on Newton from all the way on the other side of the field was a big league play.

splatbass 12-06-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 9184070)
“It was a terrible distraction,” Thomas said, via the Associated Press. “He crippled our offense.

Not to defend Hillis, but their offense has been crippled for years.

Easy 6 12-06-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9184419)
Who cares?

He hardly "betrayed" the Browns.

Do you know who "betrayed" the Browns? Mike Holmgren.

Instead of drafting RGIII, he traded away those rights.

That's betrayal.

Maybe he didnt betray them per se, he just quit trying.

He's been a textbook profile of quitter in KC so far, save last week.

Time to get his shine on or get lost.

DaneMcCloud 12-06-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9184476)
Maybe he didnt betray them per se, he just quit trying.

He's been a textbook profile of quitter in KC so far, save last week.

Time to get his shine on or get lost.

I just think he had one amazing year in Cleveland, which turns out, was an aberration.

The reality of Hillis is that he is just a sixth round running back from Arkansas that outside of 2010, is playing to his draft slot.